wwo was also in the mwc1998 finals as one of the first mwc L

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
par73

wwo was also in the mwc1998 finals as one of the first mwc L

Post by par73 »

http://members.tripod.com/totalcodex_tc ... f_cpd.html

i did not know wwo was involved in Renwood's championship victory
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: wwo was also in the mwc1998 finals as one of the first m

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I like to politely remind wwo whenever I see him. Guy is getting old... just has trouble remembering things... namean?
wwo

Post by wwo »

I remember being bored. Iirc -- and I'm old so probably not -- it was technically one of the #CP# factions that made up most of the team, which I wasn't even on. I was barely aware of MWC. I had initially volunteered to help Butcher with articles or something. That match was on a Saturday, and I was in a completely different room playing with whoever. One of them tracks me down and asks if I can help because they need another player. I say okay. And that's how I played in mwc. Purely an afterthought. The only match game I remember is creep, where I was tasked with killing/blocking ren's full 18 gholpack with my ~15 gholpack, because ren had to do sat-pus (he called it "alpha") every fucking chance he had.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

wwo wrote:The only match game I remember is creep, where I was tasked with killing/blocking ren's full 18 gholpack with my ~15 gholpack, because ren had to do sat-pus (he called it "alpha") every fucking chance he had.
LOL "ALPHA". Renwood is hilarious.
enc

Post by enc »

france won the only 1998 finals that matters.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

This explains WWO's sourpussyness. He just mad he lost to me all those years ago.
"Alpha" was the code word for the ghol bomb circa 97-98.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

I'm surprised Kirk wasn't a member of that team.

He used to be great friends with Leonidas.