when reddit stumbles upon myth 2...

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Aki

Re: when reddit stumbles upon myth 2...

Post by Aki »

Haha, people comparing myth to deadhold
Hero

Post by Hero »

Yaaaaay my reddit post raised awareness for Myth II! Hope it brings in some players!
wwo

Post by wwo »

Nice. I hope the SRS dipshits try to bring some "inclusivity" to the quaint hole we congregate in. Zak would have endless fields to troll around in.
par73

Post by par73 »

I guess you missed the myth community facebook post from your old teammate "I, Rum Rodgers, was the MVP of the tournament"

too bad for you
wwo

Post by wwo »

Never did fb. I didn't even realize it was old enough. None of the Rummers were around when I came back in 05.

What's the response on r/ been?
par73

Post by par73 »

go check it yourself, seems fairly positive. Maybe you could add to their discussions
if you never did facebook u could always make a facebook account for myth 2 to join that myth community group, I think jahral did something similar.

also what makes ye' think that our ol' zaknafeen ain't be plunderin the fields of reddit arreddy
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:go check it yourself, seems fairly positive. Maybe you could add to their discussions
if you never did facebook u could always make a facebook account for myth 2 to join that myth community group, I think jahral did something similar.

also what makes ye' think that our ol' zaknafeen ain't be plunderin the fields of reddit arreddy
Some dude in the thread (I think it might have been Phod) said everyone is nice and new players are welcome. Won't they be in for a surprise when they meet our elitist asses. Otherwise, yes the response has been pretty positive by the looks of it. Someone (arise Paris) should post the dl link for M2 on there.
par73

Post by par73 »

when a thread about myth on reddit leads pogue to group himself with the myth elitist asses only to find out he never was...

according to valuable sources, you've only made court jester. maybe you could try again after you cop some rings.
Good luck B, keep liftin
Zak

Post by Zak »

My preferred trolling environment is myth. Reddit is too well moderated to make it worth my time.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:when a thread about myth on reddit leads pogue to group himself with the myth elitist asses only to find out he never was...
Made it to the last 30 people. We're all elitist, even fucking Renwood. But, still Paris, that hurts. :(
wwo

Post by wwo »

Not only gets hurt, but admits it publicly.

I hope you webcam your suicide.
enc

Post by enc »

that reddit post made me log on myth and play 3 games in a row as a host and plenty of people joined in and i put that shit router into dmz mode so ppl could join, didnt type 192.168.1.1 in my browser for so long.
good times good times !
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

wwo wrote:Not only gets hurt, but admits it publicly.

I hope you webcam your suicide.

wwo, so hot right now.