Dear Paris

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Cutard

Dear Paris

Post by Cutard »

I'm not going to quite say putting up vods of Victus Semper vs MoR from goddamn 17 years ago is like dancing with a mannequin that's in the likeness of your long dead middle school girlfriend, but it's close. Either way it shows your passion for this game, especially when compared to grim who only saw Myth as a business venture.
shadow

Re: Dear Paris

Post by shadow »

BTW
Sir grim is just a coward. True king, GKG, rape and kill dat sissy and then, with wizard PunkUser, take control over MYTH kingdom, defeat barbarians, rise one retarded, delusional child and ... die. He was way too old when he finally reach his goal. Amen
par73

Post by par73 »

Damn good game, I think it's fairly outrageous it's not digitally available yet to the public. If that is to happen, noise must be made.
If credit is to be given, he did pioneer the original myth cast with his MWC2007 finals coverage.

So far I've had some surprisingly positive feedback about the idea. I'd like to get some of the players involved to be active participants in the content, but having the b.net mwc's sweet 16's done before the anniversary is the priority.
grim

Post by grim »

I wish we could just be family again, Cu.

sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Grim never cared about business. Grim only cares about educating the youth. He tried so hard to teach us, Custard. Why wouldn't you open yourself to his wisdom?
par73

Post by par73 »

i learned a lot from grim, like when it's time to give the victory to thundercox instead of hoho goldfish on general principle of future forum content