Things that Piss you off thread

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Things that Piss you off thread

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

http://www.stripes.com/news/sikh-army-e ... s-1.401891

What the fuck is religious about wearing a rag on your head and growing a beard out? Sick of this shit. I'm tired of special rights and faggots demanding the hierarchy to accommodate their idiotic needs. These people should be denied the ability to join the US Military altogether. It is a CHOICE to enlist in the military. If you don't adhere to the rules and regulations, then you don't fucking belong in there. Just like working for any company. You can disagree with them all you want, but at the end of the day, you are not required to work for them. If these people are allowed to keep their retarded ass rags and beards, then I sincerely hope some real Americans beat the fuck out of them during basic training and send them packing.
Rikkµ

Re: Things that Piss you off thread

Post by Rikkµ »

I read this article.
It is interesting for me to see this article , as being involved in the military as I am here in Ukraine, we do have similar issues.
We say to people who have differing opinions that they need to satisfy the regulations (that are codified as such )that we have or do not bother seeing employment with us.
The Sikh soldier who cut his hair and beard to be in the Military did adhere to the correct guidelines and was accepted.
I believe that this should be the case for all personnel.
Military organisations the world over have structured Military and exacting disciplinary standards for a reason ,and this should not be altered in my opinion for a few individuals.
Teamwork is paramount along with standards of behaviour.
In the Indian Military, they have a differing of such for their own purposes.
If you want to join the US Military , then I believe that you need to adhere to the regulations they require.
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

The military is a machine. It's refined. I've always seen the military as an equally rights organization. The most progressive in personal rights as well. Because each person is treated as a function of that refined machine rather than their religious, gender, sexual orientation. The guidliness of the machine are not implemented for personal benefit but rather the efficient cohesion of the machine. When you join the legends there are aspects of your beliefs you'll have to give up to fit into the workings of the machine.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w60X9Kr5geM
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I saw Batman V Superman, that pissed me off.....

In all seriousness, one thing that pisses me off are pro-lifers who bitch about abortion being a sin. FUCK OFF. Most ppl shouldn't have kids. Especially these religious nut jobs thinking there's an invisible man in the sky. Clowns need a good dose of Zyklon B.
Yankee

Post by Yankee »

Wingnuts who create pathetic, narcissistic public masturbation threads about their narrow minded pet peeve of the day.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogue wrote:I saw Batman V Superman, that pissed me off.....

In all seriousness, one thing that pisses me off are pro-lifers who bitch about abortion being a sin. FUCK OFF. Most ppl shouldn't have kids. Especially these religious nut jobs thinking there's an invisible man in the sky. Clowns need a good dose of Zyklon B.
We need a license to drive a car, a license to get married, and even need a license to fish. Oh and we are required by LAW to have health insurance... soooo

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE FORCE PEOPLE TO GET LICENSES FOR BRINGING A LIFE INTO OUR WORLD? If a person brings a child into this world without obtaining the proper licensure or training, then they should not be allowed to collect any sort of benefit or government assistance, i.e. welfare.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yankee wrote:Wingnuts who create pathetic, narcissistic public masturbation threads about their narrow minded pet peeve of the day.
Who the fuck are you anyway? narrow minded hippie
par73

Post by par73 »

Pogue wrote: In all seriousness, one thing that pisses me off are pro-lifers who bitch about abortion being a sin.
that should not piss you off
you're lying
it's supposed to be funny
like when pro-lifers support the death penalty
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Pogue wrote:Most ppl shouldn't have kids.
Like your parents. You make this so easy. Just like your mom does.
switch

Post by switch »

Brandon hex aside, Let's be absolutely clear: Kirk favours federal regulations on providing or discounting child support?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

par73 wrote:
Pogue wrote: In all seriousness, one thing that pisses me off are pro-lifers who bitch about abortion being a sin.
that should not piss you off
you're lying
it's supposed to be funny
like when pro-lifers support the death penalty
I hate when pro lifters skip leg day.
par73

Post by par73 »

makes way for amateurs like hadz to take away their day jobs
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Brandon_Hex wrote:
Well shit, here I was hoping you'd finally succumbed to AIDS.
dac

Post by dac »

par73 wrote:like when pro-lifers support the death penalty

how on earth are the two even close?

one is killing a baby that has done nothing wrong, the irresponsible parent is murdering her kid cuz she wouldnt take other measures.

versus.

some asshole who had a life and chose to waste it and did something so terribly bad that the life is forfeit.

one of them: justice. another one of them: slaughter to escape responsibility.

its sad. but fuck both of them.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I just find it ironic that anyone who supports abortion has already been born.
dac

Post by dac »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I just find it ironic that anyone who supports abortion has already been born.
why do you want a license for kids and not a license for guns?

why do you want a license for someone to cut hair? or drive a car? or to drink alcohol or vote?

it's all the same shit.
wwo

Post by wwo »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I just find it ironic that anyone who supports abortion has already been born.
Do you "support" plastic surgery?
par73

Post by par73 »

dac wrote:
par73 wrote:like when pro-lifers support the death penalty

how on earth are the two even close?

one is killing a baby that has done nothing wrong, the irresponsible parent is murdering her kid cuz she wouldnt take other measures.

versus.

some asshole who had a life and chose to waste it and did something so terribly bad that the life is forfeit.

one of them: justice. another one of them: slaughter to escape responsibility.

its sad. but fuck both of them.
I'm obnoxious, motherfucker can't you tell?
Run through Little Havannah yelling: 'Viva Fidel'
Jerking off at the sheets when I stay at hotels
Drinking Bacardi at AA meetings, smoking the L

I'm broke as hell my attitude is no good
like working for White people after watching Rosewood

so I'm a Mercenary, I don't care how I get richer
like American companies that did business with Hitler

get the picture idiot, I'm the best of both worlds
without the hidden camera, and the 12 year old girl

lets face it, if you're basic, you aren't half the man that I am
I throw your gang sign up, and then I'll spit on my hand

give me a hundred grand, give me your watch, give me your chain
that's your girl? Bitch get over here, give me some brain

I'll bust off on her face, and right after the segment
she'll probably rub it in her pussy, trying to get herself pregnant

I said it I meant it, that's the way I deal with enemies
like pro lifers, that support the death penalty

and don't talk about war, when niggaz know that you puss
a fucking hypocrite draft charger like George Bush

don't push me idiot, 'cause I'm close to the edge
and I'll jump of with a rope that's wrapped around your head
send a dead fetus to my ex on valentines day
the safety's off idiot, so get the fuck out my way

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dwa0x-hFiY[/youtube]
par73

Post by par73 »

LMAO

when does life start? is it when the semen and egg are created or after they meet up?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

wwo wrote:

I do, it helps the economy and helps myrk feel better about himself.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
wwo wrote:

I do, it helps the economy and helps myrk feel better about himself.
See, Myrk is a prime example of why abortion should be more widespread.
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

You don't have $5 to; fund planed parenthood, which provides birth control to people most likely to seek abortion. Or $5 to help house and feed women who otherwise will die in the elements with their children. You don't have $5 to buy products made in this country which provides jobs to buy food and housing... But
You got $5 to hire a man to vote against abortion and vote to take a loan out in that child's name. Your likely to have gotten a $5 discount so that the killing of 10 collateral children can keep the cost down.. So, you can put $5 in your tank to drive across town and judge people for the choice you've made.
I put these people just below the westburrow Baptist on my scale of American. You should need a licence for protesting in front of planned parent hood. The licence application will require you to 20 hours of listening, not consoling, why woman feel they need to choose abortion. Your licence will require you to be open for adoption, and temporary homes for children. Once you've committed to the hard choices of the license, then you've earned the right to judge someone about the hard choices they have to make.
dac

Post by dac »

Boxer wrote:You don't have $5 to; fund planed parenthood, which provides birth control to people most likely to seek abortion. Or $5 to help house and feed women who otherwise will die in the elements with their children. You don't have $5 to buy products made in this country which provides jobs to buy food and housing... But
You got $5 to hire a man to vote against abortion and vote to take a loan out in that child's name. Your likely to have gotten a $5 discount so that the killing of 10 collateral children can keep the cost down.. So, you can put $5 in your tank to drive across town and judge people for the choice you've made.
I put these people just below the westburrow Baptist on my scale of American. You should need a licence for protesting in front of planned parent hood. The licence application will require you to 20 hours of listening, not consoling, why woman feel they need to choose abortion. Your licence will require you to be open for adoption, and temporary homes for children. Once you've committed to the hard choices of the license, then you've earned the right to judge someone about the hard choices they have to make.
please, tell us more about how your opinion and only your opinion is 100% infallible and anybody who disagrees with you is lower than human filth.

and then complain when the other side gets into power and violently oppresses you.
and then get into power and violently oppress your opposition.

its insanity and nobody has a shred of empathy anymore. and you have to resort to thinking of the competition as subhuman filth the same way the germans thought about the jews in the 30s.

but please do go on and tell us about this perfect world that would exist if you could be our godking.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I do hate the jews

dirty men and women and children they are

history has it they created interest on loans

they should be eradicated
dac

Post by dac »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:history has it they created interest on loans

they should be eradicated

what the fuck kind of economics is this

unreal.
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Pogue wrote:
Brandon_Hex wrote:
Well shit, here I was hoping you'd finally succumbed to AIDS.
When it comes to hate you can't even dream big. AIDS? Seriously!

That's so 1992. Just like all your trolls. Do you even play Myth anymore or do you just troll the forums of the 7th server to host it since Bungie stopped?
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Hex with a solid burn of Pogue.

Step your game up.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Guys, we mustn't forget that LSO is 12 and is pretty much legally retarded at that age.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Brandon_Hex wrote: Like your parents. You make this so easy. Just like your mom does.
Pogue wrote:Well shit, here I was hoping you'd finally succumbed to AIDS.
Brandon_Hex wrote:When it comes to hate you can't even dream big. AIDS? Seriously!

That's so 1992. Just like all your trolls. Do you even play Myth anymore or do you just troll the forums of the 7th server to host it since Bungie stopped?
Going on about an AIDS insult when you busted out a mom one? Lol...I hope you get dutch ovened by your 400 lb Samoan boyfriend after he's wolfed down a platter of spam tacos, bottom feeder.
dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:I hope you get dutch ovened by your 400 lb Samoan boyfriend after he's wolfed down a platter of spam tacos, bottom feeder.
an instant pogue classic

i laughed out loud
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Pogue wrote:
Brandon_Hex wrote: Like your parents. You make this so easy. Just like your mom does.
Brandon_Hex wrote:When it comes to hate you can't even dream big. AIDS? Seriously!

Going on about an AIDS insult when you busted out a mom one? Lol...I hope you get dutch ovened by your 400 lb Samoan boyfriend after he's wolfed down a platter of spam tacos, bottom feeder.
My comment about your mom was not a troll. It was simply the truth. She's a slut.

Now you're on about your homosexual fetishes and Samoan's.... again. You never change.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Brandon_Hex wrote:
Pogue wrote:

My comment about your mom was not a troll. It was simply the truth. She's a slut.

Now you're on about your homosexual fetishes and Samoan's.... again. You never change.
Again with a Mom insult, and then turning mine around saying I have a homosexual fetish. Jesus Christ I swear sometimes I think you and Donnie are the same fucking person.
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

dac wrote:
Boxer wrote:So, you can put $5 in your tank to drive across town and judge people for the choice you've made.
please, tell us more about how your opinion and only your opinion is 100% infallible and anybody who disagrees with you is lower than human filth.
Ok, since you asked.. this was an opinion thread. Mine is not the only opinion here. My opinion is really less of an opinion and more a mathematical equation. But I see we agree on the west borrow Baptist being with the lowest scrum of American society. Yes they piss me off. Not because they have an opinion, life style, different from my infallible view. But it's the irony of their oxymoron. Gods hate us so they dance a clown show, at the funeral of the person who took the job to protect them and died in that duty, to protest the way our country is being ran. They deserve an ass beating just for that reason but, they have the right to their opinions and views. Guaranteed to them by the document that the solder that's being put in the ground swore an oath to protect. So, cowardly they dance at the dogs grave, in hopes of gaining national attention and confrontation which furthers their financial gain, instead of performing their side show on the stairs of the capital building or during a tour of the white house.
Their actions are un American, although it is constitutional, and it's not what Jesus would do. ' lowly scum not by my judgment but by their own. From their own book.
and then complain when the other side gets into power and violently oppresses you.
and then get into power and violently oppress your opposition.
It's the same irony with the planed parent hood protesters. They want to enforce their opinions on you but don't want to sacrifice for their own opinion.
its insanity and nobody has a shred of empathy anymore. and you have to resort to thinking of the competition as subhuman filth the same way the germans thought about the jews in the 30s.
I see people as humans. Even the undeveloped not yet born ones. I don't advocate abortion. The empathy comes from listening to woman about their how I got to here stories. How to handle their lives. How to survive, physically and financially.
My empathy is for them, that they have to walk past a clown show, where every clown is in a position to help them but they don't want to, but they do have an opinion about the choices they had to make.
Who are you competing with? What's the end game? What's the reward? Are you some how suggesting that people are treated as subhuman, for the need of a lack of empathy, so they can be handled like.. perhaps sheep?

but please do go on and tell us about this perfect world that would exist if you could be our godking.
In my perfect world, out of fear of smiteing most of you, I wouldn't be a godking. There would be like six people left. Not because I was all powerful and your view, opinions, are different try than mine. But because you have the power to change but choose not to, then run your mouths about it.