worst players in history

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

worst mythers in history

You may select 1 option

View results

sasper

worst players in history

Post by sasper »

l
valentine

Re: worst players in history

Post by valentine »

How about Saint
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

edulus is just a really really good golem troll account
argos

Post by argos »

Can we add judgemental illness to this? also known as Psalm somethign something. Maybe BEAV as well?
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Phex? Sight? Fidelix? Atom93? Sardonic? Jahral? Two Smoking Guns? Mr. Tickles? Hamurabi? Toecutter? Inquisitor? There's far too many to choose from.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

clearly none of you ever played with Zappo
par73

Post by par73 »

TotS
argos

Post by argos »

Oh dear lord. I had a sudden memory flash: Jahral, TSG, HAMURABI THAT FUCKING ASS, def toe, poor sight.....

but Phex and Jahral are some of the worst. Both have been playing for a long-ass time. Edulus as well, though I think he's actually trying to be bad.

edit: Bonky was an unutterable wretch but at least he was okay at his chosen myth profession: WW2. he would just lose his shit all the time.
par73

Post by par73 »

those are some of the best
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Sight getting all 5 trow trapped by mauls on trow terries is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen on myth. I wish I still had that film. Also Phex beating Gamer 1v1 on gyre koth was pretty hilarious.

I forgot to add the DerpCity mayor himself, Alfi, to the list. Kid was a barrel of laughs.
Troop

Post by Troop »

Definitely pogue because he who smelt it, dealt it. :lol: ;) :D
rawr

Post by rawr »

Jimmy mcnulty, King carnage
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

LOL MCNULTY
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

It has been some 6 or 7 years but I still remember Seeker losing all of his trow while he was yelling at Scratch for screwing something rather trivial up. It was the final map of a tied match and his team was subsequently eliminated. I don't know if that makes him the worst player ever but it was pretty goddamn funny.

Also Father Xmas once got his large ghol pack cornered and killed by a few warrs on Hver.

I think I once pussed Nineball's fg on acts during a match but I was probably just mad at his really substandard FGing for us over the years.
Aki

Post by Aki »

i seem to remember some player getting triple land wighted at some point so whoever that was.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Cutard wrote: Also Father Xmas once got his large ghol pack cornered and killed by a few warrs on Hver.
Speaking of ghol packs I seem to recall Kirk getting one of his wighted and then dropping lol.
Psalm 118:22

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

I pwned pari3 winning with 86% and she has never played me again...pretends to be afk...gg
dac

Post by dac »

jahral and edulus are my top2
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Aki wrote:i seem to remember some player getting triple land wighted at some point so whoever that was.
GKG
Vihaan

Post by Vihaan »

Pogue wrote: I forgot to add the DerpCity mayor himself, Alfi, to the list. Kid was a barrel of laughs.
lol Alfi
sasper

Post by sasper »

i forgot to add there is a minimum age limit of 15, so the obvious herp a derps like alfi, kahral, sight, lord scary owl dont count. thats just picking on little kids
rawr

Post by rawr »

Add scratch in the mix , here are some highlights of his greatness , video cred, ducky

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuGRS2MESoc
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Cutard wrote:It has been some 6 or 7 years but I still remember Seeker losing all of his trow while he was yelling at Scratch for screwing something rather trivial up. It was the final map of a tied match and his team was subsequently eliminated. I don't know if that makes him the worst player ever but it was pretty goddamn funny.

Also Father Xmas once got his large ghol pack cornered and killed by a few warrs on Hver.

I think I once pussed Nineball's fg on acts during a match but I was probably just mad at his really substandard FGing for us over the years.
you pussed nineballs fg on acts vs ABS i''m pretty sure and it was hillus
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

sight once danced 10 warrs in front of 20something archers losing them like bowling pins just dancing and not even dodging
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Sight was better than you. Stfu.
par73

Post by par73 »

Flatline wrote:
Cutard wrote:It has been some 6 or 7 years but I still remember Seeker losing all of his trow while he was yelling at Scratch for screwing something rather trivial up. It was the final map of a tied match and his team was subsequently eliminated. I don't know if that makes him the worst player ever but it was pretty goddamn funny.

you pussed nineballs fg on acts vs ABS i''m pretty sure and it was hillus

one of the few occasions where a team could win 3-2 in a games but lose in points

http://www.mythgaming.net/mwc2007/match.php?id=89

bring back mwc scoring thx
Organ Donor

Post by Organ Donor »

I remember seeing this guy who might have been called The Rock or something -- he had played like 1000 games but only had 200 points.
falcon

Post by falcon »

valentine wrote:How about Saint
Haha LOL VAL BRO.
SAINTSROWN
valentine

Post by valentine »

Organ Donor wrote:I remember seeing this guy who might have been called The Rock or something -- he had played like 1000 games but only had 200 points.
lol the rock.. also on saints row
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Spartainken15.

Only mwc winner to not know what mwc actually was.

Warrior brasil was pretty fucking aids but he might have been a kid.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

If we're being honest Malsleizure is pretty fucking bad. Dude camps every game and still can't win. That requires some serious skill.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah he's absolute garbage. He is like the modern adren and needs hateplayed every game for padding points against incompetents.