TRUMP

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

should muslims be allowed in the USA?

You may select 1 option

View results

Pogue

Re: TRUMP

Post by Pogue »

Seeing omrake this butthurt is a great early Christmas gift.

Merry Christmas all except omrake.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

This is golden. He's so flustered that he hates his life. I mean I'd hate my life if I were stupid, fat, ugly, and had no career too.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:This is golden. He's so flustered that he hates his life. I mean I'd hate my life if I were stupid, fat, ugly, and had no career too.
All your attempted insults do is show that you have nothing left to dispute the facts I presented. If you had anything to counter what I said you would have said it, so clearly I've whipped your ass in this discussion and all you've managed to do is demonstrate that your anti-muslim rhetoric is just mindless irrational fear and bigotry.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Happy Holidays!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Dantski wrote:Happy Holidays!

LOLOL
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

Merry Christmas! I hope by saying that I didn't offend anybody. If I did too bad! Christians have the right to free speech also. It's also politically correct for Christians to say merry Christmas. Tis the season, do not be offended by me wishing happiness and well being towards you. Still offended? This faithful celebration drives 6 months of the world's economy. So if your thinking of buying or hoping somebody's gonna buy you food to eat. You should find your self singing merry Christmas.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Boxer wrote:Merry Christmas! I hope by saying that I didn't offend anybody. If I did too bad! Christians have the right to free speech also. It's also politically correct for Christians to say merry Christmas. Tis the season, do not be offended by me wishing happiness and well being towards you. Still offended? This faithful celebration drives 6 months of the world's economy. So if your thinking of buying or hoping somebody's gonna buy you food to eat. You should find your self singing merry Christmas.

OWNED
GG
USA
CHRISTMAS
FUCK YOUR BELIEFS
DON'T BE AN OFFENDED PUSSY
Revan

Post by Revan »

Vihaan

Post by Vihaan »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
...I am a top executive with a company in the top 5 on the Fortune 100 list, and I also run a 200 acre farm which I own. I have 2 Masters degrees and I belong to one of America's most prestigious intellectual clubs, Mensa. I have no problem getting laid when I feel like it. I'd rather be considered racist than be ignorant to the fact that my country is being invaded and polluted by a bunch of immigrants who want to do us wrong, and oh, they are all the same race and religion....
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Vihaan wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
...I am a top executive with a company in the top 5 on the Fortune 100 list, and I also run a 200 acre farm which I own. I have 2 Masters degrees and I belong to one of America's most prestigious intellectual clubs, Mensa. I have no problem getting laid when I feel like it. I'd rather be considered racist than be ignorant to the fact that my country is being invaded and polluted by a bunch of immigrants who want to do us wrong, and oh, they are all the same race and religion....
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
And that's why everyone hates muslims.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Trump, i know him well he always asks me for ideas in his policies. Next he will try to serve streaky bacon in all U.S prisons.
dac

Post by dac »

oh the polititards are in full force in this thread, its epic.

bring in the syrians, just not the men - let them fight their war. more pussy for me, cuz nothing beats kabob pussy.
lets also drop construction paper and crayolas over the occupied oregon federal buildilng, they can use the materials to make "authentic" syrian passports and then all the lefties calling for them to be put down violently (montel williams) will turn face and invite them back into society as "not terrorists"

nothing could possibly go wrong with importing people from third world shitholes that we're at war with, i mean after all, roosevelt was HUGE on importing germans and japanese and italians, right?

yup.

oh the joys of the state.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Trump has been doing amazing in the primary.

I fully expect punkUser to delete this post. This is because punk is a liberal commie who wets his bed at the thought of the USA becoming great again.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I can't wait until all the liberal morans move to Canada. Our economy would soar and we'd run budget surplusses every single fiscal year.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

CHRISTIE THE BULLDOG TAMED BY TRUMP!
Melekor

Post by Melekor »

This may be the most important election in our lifetime, because america is fast approaching a demographic point of no return. If immigration continues on trend, Europeans in America will become a minority and lose self determination. This means if immigration isn't stopped now it may become impossible to stop in the future. Crime rates within a population are inversely proportional to IQ, just as income is proportional to IQ. The end result of continuing to import millions of low-IQ immigrants from the 3rd world is that America will complete its transformation into a quasi-3rd-world country with high crime, inequality, massive police state, prison state, welfare state, oligarchy.

The ultra capitalists global elite that pull the strings of both parties do not care one iota about you or the quality of life of your children. All that matters to them is that the economy keeps growing in absolute terms to increase their wealth and power. If GDP is 2x as big but the average American life is twice as shitty that is completely fine to them because their stocks can keep going up. This is already happening as millennials are the first generation with a worse quality of life than their parents even by the government's own rigged stats. The giant capitalists won't rest until they've arbitraged every labour cost differential on the planet and ruined most of it in the process.

Trump is the only one that believes that a country should be run in the best interests of its citizens rather than the interests of the global elite. What a radical notion.
He is smart to wear a bullet proof vest at all times.
par73

Post by par73 »

man trump is really good at bringing out the violence in people
our latest example was last nights GOP debate where two of the candidates elected to outright attack trump from the first question to the end of the debate. then again, is anyone really watching the gop debate if trump is not present? likely not.

i'm gonna tell you though, the last 2 hours of that debate was some of the most entertaining television on american TV i've seen over the past few years
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Melekor is right. I don't want what is best for me [or America's citizens]... I want what is best to preserve the semblance of pride and heritage that is the Greatest Country in the World, USA. All you bernie sanders supporters just want to make more money individually, but aren't concerned with the total outcome. Immigration is a huge problem. Why do we have to take in the rest of the world's garbage? They were turned away from every other country overseas, so why should we feel bad that people can't work out their issues in their own country? I understand that America's past included mass immigration to evolve, but times are different now. Its time to shut our doors and build a wall. When you give people no incentive to work hard and give them the means to live for just existing, they will find ways of bringing everyone else down with drugs and violence.

Also, Al Sharpton said he would leave the country if Trump gets elected. That's even more incentive for me to vote Trump so that hate mongering race-baiter can gtfo.
switch

Post by switch »

Brilliant Melekor. To stop the "global capitalist elite" - (I'm assuming you really mean Zionist conspiracy here- note, Trump claims to be a supporter of Israel) you want to elect a MEMBER of the global capitalist elite. The mental hoolahoops and flag waving that you go through to justify your cognitive dissonance here is incredible. Trump's espoused policies so far amount to nothing more than economic nationalism which means no doubt huge government deficient spending, which may include reforming the armaments industry, in which the financial interests that Trump represents have large stakes, followed by conflict and "great works" to distract the population. The immigration crisis is a typical scapegoat in this case, and you literally justify your fear for the future because immigrants are taking yer jerbs- apparently. This is of course hogwash because you yourself are not in competition with the low IQ workers --- unless you work in the service sector as a maid or what have you. Who do you think is going to be doing the domestic heavy industrial work Trump is going to finance to reduce unemployment? You? Kirk? I expect Kirk is looking forward to the farm subsidies Trump will no doubt promise to offset the damage his immigration policy will have on the agricultural sector
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Yankee

Post by Yankee »

WTF guys, beginning of this thread you right wing nut jobs said you were leaving for Mars. Time to get on the ball here. I want you GONE by 6 November .
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: I understand that America's past included mass immigration to evolve, but times are different now. Its time to shut our doors and build a wall. When you give people no incentive to work hard and give them the means to live for just existing, they will find ways of bringing everyone else down with drugs and violence.
Seriously. Look at Sweden, all these deadbeat immigrants go in there, tax their welfare system to the max, don't obey the laws, and turn what was once a great, beautiful country into a piece of shit like their own country. People go on about how America was built by immigrants, that is true, but the English, Scots, Irish, Germans, Italians, Chinese, etc. all contributed something. Most immigrants now (cough, muslims/other shitty third-world types, cough) contribute absolutely nothing except being criminals, shitty cab drivers, and awful falafel shop owners. They think they can subvert our laws and values because their fake fucking allah says we're all infidels? Fuck them.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: Also, Al Sharpton said he would leave the country if Trump gets elected. That's even more incentive for me to vote Trump so that hate mongering race-baiter can gtfo.
When Trump gets in the White House, he should bar Sharpton's exit, and have him executed for treason.
par73 wrote: i'm gonna tell you though, the last 2 hours of that debate was some of the most entertaining television on american TV i've seen over the past few years
dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:Seriously. Look at Sweden, all these deadbeat immigrants go in there, tax their welfare system to the max, don't obey the laws, and turn what was once a great, beautiful country into a piece of shit like their own country. People go on about how America was built by immigrants, that is true, but the English, Scots, Irish, Germans, Italians, Chinese, etc. all contributed something. Most immigrants now (cough, muslims/other shitty third-world types, cough) contribute absolutely nothing except being criminals, shitty cab drivers, and awful falafel shop owners. They think they can subvert our laws and values because their fake fucking allah says we're all infidels? Fuck them.
so much this.

You can have a welfare state, or you can have open borders with free immigration. You can't have both. The third world types who couldnt make it in this society self deported, but today they are kept around by a nanny state to drive the whole society downward and create a new serf class whose children will vote for more gibsmedats. This is why democrats support it and republicans are so against immigration - the third worlders lean heavily in one direction in the polling booth, and not addressing that is intellectually dishonest.

But fucked up incentives are something that many people are 100% blind to. In the name of charity and kindness you subsidize bad behavior and wind up paying a price down the road. But I don't expect mythers to think shit like this through.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

We had a mock election at school today during lunch. One of those come up and vote if you want ordeals... Me and my friend both made sure we snuck up there several times each to vote Donald Trump (my good king and emperor and savior of the white race, 4th Reich fuhrer). 2 of us put in 5 votes for Donald Trump (my good king and emperor and savior of the white race, 4th Reich fuhrer).
Lord---Scary Owl

TRUMP (my good king and emperor and savior of the white race, 4th Reich fuhrer) HAS WON
Zak

Post by Zak »

Trump is king of the trolls, hope he gets elected

feel the bern seeker
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Trump dominated yesterday. Just absolutely phenomenal how America is uniting itself behind his transformative candidacy.

I love how Chris Christie is now a true believer in yaaas Trump.

Based Trump. He is my King.
par73

Post by par73 »

People haven't suffered enough

Man what will the GOP think after they implode and subsequently lose to Warren 2020
wwo

Post by wwo »

If Trump wins, the Democrats might not win a presidential election for the next 20 years. Both parties are dying. 2024 could easily be a 3rd party president.
Lord---Scary Owl

Trump won my home state, GA!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.......
par73

Post by par73 »

wwo wrote:If Trump wins, the Democrats might not win a presidential election for the next 20 years. Both parties are dying. 2024 could easily be a 3rd party president.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50SQ_ZETfA[/youtube]

hey old man what do you know about realpolitik over machiavellianism. i don't know anything !
on a real note some time you must tell me what your pappy taught you about the cuban missile crisis

the two party system is pretty shit and unbalanced despite being focused with a polarized agenda, especially with how many lazy citizens we have these days who couldn't be bothered to vote unless they realized were getting a paycheck for it.
People don't think for themselves, they think a or b depending on their choice of propaganda because its made easily accessible to them in the comforts of the obamacare social programs and recovery from the recession.
It's simple, as simple as how people have had it too easy during the Obama administration. Despite all that, we can call someone a liar for failure in promises. So be it, shit happens. Sometimes you have to compromise in order to make other things happen, like when the democratic party controlled congress allows banks to abuse the small business jobs act of 2010 to pay back the federal debt

Both parties are dying.
If Trump wins, it could also mean the Republicans might not win a presidential election for the next 20 years. The divide within that party will no doubt lead it to implode.
With that said, we could have a "3rd party" President before 2024, there have been instances where this has happened before.
As soon as 2020 rather, it's not until people suffer do they demand change potentially getting off their asses to understand America's economy and world position over the past 30 years and give enough of a care to impact it's direction.
Or maybe the year is this year, as that GOP implosion is no joke if Trump becomes the nominee.

roosevelt had 27% of the popular vote when he attempted to get relected for a 3rd time (OFFICIALLY BANNED LOL) and lost the GOP nomination creating the bull moose progressives.
roosevelt was also a veteran, a hero of the era, when mass media wasn't thrown into citizens faces on a daily basis;
it seems the "heroes" of the modern era which draw a social comparison are actors, reality tv stars, athletes, wealthy socialites, civil rights leaders and fictitious super heroes.

with cruz and rubio keeping with gop values in the far right, trump leaning a little more left/moderate, sanders campaign for far-left ideals, hilary aiming a little more right/moderate, and independents/libertarian players like gary johnson, there's already platform for a 5-party platform within our midst. the best chance of this happening is no doubt trumps election as the republican nominee on the presidential ballot and his success and failures thereafter.

a big issue is the focus on the two-party caucuses and congress. no third party has ever controlled presidential seat and head of congress at the same time, this would be ground breaking. at the dawn of the clinton era, ross perot won 19% of the vote as an independent. move into the age of mass media and internet availability and suddenly the idea there is more than 2 choices for our dumbed down and distracted population seems to be too much to comprehend or accomplish. they are simply too busy stressed out from being robbed every day (or perhaps enjoying themselves :); ignorance is bliss) to have time to have an interest in politics, as those seeking to gain a capital outsource our jobs to technological advancement and other nation's citizens, whom work their ass off for little to nothing.

the cool thing about sanders campaign is that it supports educational support at the expense of the banks we just bailed out during the recession; who are even wealthier today than they are now, pay little to no taxes and received multi-million dollar "bonuses" to pay back the federal government and the taxpayers who just bailed them out after making them suffer through the worst economic crisis since 1929.
MEANWHILE all of those dorks we just bailed out are actually funding clinton and other nominees during the election, haha. and that's politics for you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Qd93fiP4M[/youtube]
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

Silly rabbits, tricks are for kids.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
par73

Post by par73 »

last night's GOP debate by CNN was truly a triumph for the republican parties as there was very little bickering besides between cruz and trump, all the while it was kept in control.
these are the types of debates people want to see, not that garbage they have been putting out.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

liberal college and post-grad students are the worst kinds of voters. they selfishly vote for their own best interests for shit that doesn't matter like no ATM fees, lower college fees (college is a fucking choice, go to tech school and make more than 90% of people with a 4 year degree with no school loans to pay back).
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:liberal college and post-grad students are the worst kinds of voters. they selfishly vote for their own best interests for shit that doesn't matter like no ATM fees, lower college fees (college is a fucking choice, go to tech school and make more than 90% of people with a 4 year degree with no school loans to pay back).
In all honesty, I'm just done with democracy as a whole. The average person is a fucking retard who really should be exterminated. We let these idiots vote, then we all have to live with their fuckups. Then (my favorite part) they whine about the politician who lied to them and did the exact opposite of what they said they'd do. Ugh......

P.S. good point about the tech school bro :D
par73

Post by par73 »

So voting for trump isn't within your own best interests for shit that matters to you as a voter?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't lower college fees for students also support students going to post-secondary tech schools?

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:liberal college and post-grad students are the worst kinds of voters. they selfishly vote for their own best interests for shit that doesn't matter like ... lower college fees.
Pogue wrote:The average person is a fucking retard who really should be exterminated. We let these idiots vote, then we all have to live with their fuckups.
do you see the irony here? lower college fees = more average people getting their education.
if people want to go to an expensive private school let them pay for it on their own (employment or parents) or through their achievements,
but public state schools should definitely be cheaper and post-secondary tech schools should definitely be cheaper.
you're damn right college is a choice, too bad we let 18 year old spoiled brats make that choice instead of forcing them another 3-4 years education.

i'd prefer dwelling in a more intelligent population.
In Japan you don't finish school until you've had 15-16 years, including 3-4 years of post-secondary;
We are too easy on our younger generation in many ways celebrating 12 years of school instead of pushing to the next level.

"go live in japan then"
no thanks i'd rather support progressive education agenda here so one day pogues grandkids can have hope in democracy

dac

Post by dac »

This meme explains why bernie is a nightmare better than I ever could.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:liberal college and post-grad students are the worst kinds of voters. they selfishly vote for their own best interests for shit that doesn't matter like ... lower college fees.
Pogue wrote:The average person is a fucking retard who really should be exterminated. We let these idiots vote, then we all have to live with their fuckups.
do you see the irony here? lower college fees = more average people getting their education.
if people want to go to an expensive private school let them pay for it on their own (employment or parents) or through their achievements,
but public state schools should definitely be cheaper and post-secondary tech schools should definitely be cheaper.
you're damn right college is a choice, too bad we let 18 year old spoiled brats make that choice instead of forcing them another 3-4 years education.

i'd prefer dwelling in a more intelligent population.
In Japan you don't finish school until you've had 15-16 years, including 3-4 years of post-secondary;
We are too easy on our younger generation in many ways celebrating 12 years of school instead of pushing to the next level.
More average people getting an education isn't going to really change anything. Some of the dumbest fuckers I've met in my life were at university. Dumb is dumb, you can't change that. Also, lower college fees isn't going to happen. Way too much money involved in pushing kids into massive debt from student loans they'll spend a long time paying off. Also just lol at all these millenials praising Bernie. An old jew against bankers? Yeah, I've gotta fucking see this if he gets in office. He'll be hop knobbing with all of Wall Street. Give me a break. His socialism stance is just a fucking ploy to gather more younger votes.

par73

Post by par73 »

this can be fun.
dac wrote:This meme explains why bernie is a nightmare better than I ever could.

That meme explains why bernie is a better candidate than I ever could, but I'll do it anyway.

let's play that meme out one more time, "Let's have less gov't, so the corporations in bed with current gov't continue to run the country instead of being regulated by the gov't",
"hell let's put an american real estate investor at the helm so we can remap the middle east after we bomb it up and slap down some zoning regulations so we can put up houses over there for the immigrants we're deporting at the cost of american lives and taxpayer dollars".

There's multiple branches of gov't, forms of gov't, as well as government agencies who work to fight corruption, I guess it's cool to pretend Bernie plans to support a government in bed with corporations rather than regulate the one which already exists. As one who is not supported by corporate funding or corporately funded delegates, but by his citizen supporters and independent delegates; actions speak louder than words.
I've seen comments about Sanders tax plans will put Americans out of work, but with an expansion of our government we will be able to create more jobs to work for our government and for our people.

I'm not one to put my full support in every word or have complete trust in what I consider a "politician", but I'd rather vote for Bernie than a pathological liar. No human being is without their flaws.
Bernie's track record is the cleanest out of the Dem candidates, out of all the candidates, i'd say. the context above almost validates the term "real honest politician" into existence.
If there's one thing Trump has been honest about it was speaking about how corporations and private businessmen fund politicians etc, and you can see through his goading of the other candidates into attacking each other on issues which don't concern the country at all during a general election how easy they are manipulate. John Kasich is easily the best candidate for that party.
par73

Post by par73 »

Pogue wrote:
More average people getting an education isn't going to really change anything. Some of the dumbest fuckers I've met in my life were at university. Dumb is dumb, you can't change that. Also, lower college fees isn't going to happen. Way too much money involved in pushing kids into massive debt from student loans they'll spend a long time paying off. Also just lol at all these millenials praising Bernie. An old jew against bankers? Yeah, I've gotta fucking see this if he gets in office. He'll be hop knobbing with all of Wall Street. Give me a break. His socialism stance is just a fucking ploy to gather more younger votes.

Ok pog I feel you on these matters, even back to giving up on democracy. The idea that a candidate like Bernie could even be elected with no corporate funding in his campaign and little to no air time before making the DNP a 2 way fight with his supporters somewhat renews that faith. The person he's running against is the spitting image of the democracy I've been giving up on. As "secretary of state sending benghazi emails to china over gmail", HRC was in the white house 4 years ago and left to attempt (for the second time) to become president? That's not doing your damn duty :P

It's not more average people getting an education, it's simply MORE people getting an education. class warfare exists, I'll be the first on these forums to argue the middle class never has.

Some of the dumbest fuckers I've met in my life have also gone to university, some of the smartest never have or never did; there are different kinds of dumb. Lower college fees has to do with debt relief for students, not expanding fees.
When I went to Uni, I worked to pay for my tuition and other schooling fees through a program where I was paid directly by the commonwealth (state taxpayer dollars); this was something I had to earn and maintain just as any other place of employment. I still have debt, and voting for Bernie isn't going to make that debt go away.

People who need to take out loans in order to go to school in the modern era are very cautious and somewhat afraid to put themselves into massive debt, especially with no guarantee they will get what they want; People are afraid to get a better education in this country, that's not right. That gives other countries an edge over us, over our citizens, over our means of production.

I don't see how socialism is a "ploy" to get in with younger voters at all, more than likely they don't even know what socialism is aside from history lessons on the Russian revolution, the world wars and "the red scare";
Our public education directed at the youth does not take their time to thoroughly explain it, it is simply a vocabulary word you're tested on with a one sentence definition.
In reality the students live in and can experience capitalism, a teacher could have them write a brief essay on it in comparison.

I don't agree with everything in the democratic socialist or social democracy views, but I can tell you the aim isn't an authoritarian government controlling centralized economics as with the Soviet Union.
The fact of the matter is democratic socialists choose this label because they reject the belief the capitalist system supports democratic liberty, equality and solidarity.
If the country didn't need a welfare state I wouldn't support one;
But I prefer less starving people robbing well fed taxpayers legally, than more starving people robbing the well fed at gun point.
strongarm

Post by strongarm »

Yes. The Trump is easily a most respected US leader around world and should win these election easily to bring glory back to a international stage.
dac

Post by dac »

Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.

Asking it to fix itself is like asking the police to investigate themselves. It's like asking cancer to kill itself.

What is left out of your arguments about jobs created by the government, is what is the opportunity cost for the private citizens losing that money? There is no way to measure what could have been done with that capital in the private sector, it's just gone forever before it ever had a chance to make anything happen.

And there is no evidence to show that government is efficient at anything it does. If you want counter examples of stuff that they claimed that has private market competition, see the USPS vs UPS/FEDEX/DHL. See how many places feel the need to pay for security companies to help protect them since the police force isnt satisfactory. Toll roads. Even military contractors.
par73

Post by par73 »

plenty of money "in" the private sector gets put overseas, won't ever be touched. if US gov't doesn't do something about this now then they never going to be able to take advantage of this opportunity to pay off our national debt, instead it's going to be thrown onto the taxpayers who will be stuck here. that's when it will be gone before it ever had a chance to make anything happen. i'd prefer a president who's against crooks having a hand in gov't deals and/or escaping Justice.

there is no evidence to show that government is efficient at anything it does? well i suppose it depends how you plan to measure efficiency.
I'm biased to think one can spin statistics one choose because the majority of the population has no idea how stats work, much less how to determine validity or accuracy in claims or their own findings. What bar are you trying to set where you can determine whether a government is efficient or not? We were able to independently govern our own nation starting in the 1700s, we can compare our independent government to other independent governments around the world. Some praise our government, others criticize and scorn it. Regardless of their preference, it is mentioned, it exists, it is recognized. As one man in a great nation of many people, how are you to judge it's efficiency?

Police have different duties than to protect private businesses, including the duty to protect the public. If a private individual or business wants police support, they can request a police detail which costs $$$; It's not that the police force isn't satisfactory, it's that there are security companies offering better rates and different forms of security. Some businesses can't choose the police force as a security asset because their business is fraudulent or illegal, sometimes cops are manipulated into assisting fraudulent businesses and sometimes they are fully aware of it. America is a business my fellow myther.
strongarm

Post by strongarm »

On the foreign policy level there is very little difference between the candidates. Whoever becomes the pre-emptive nominee and eventually the presidential winner will normally adhere to the strategic interests of US. The American interests in the Arab region have existed for decades. Economic, political and military interests will not substantially change because of a change of president.

The bottom line for people in the Arab region is what difference can Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump do to prevent further destruction of Syria- or to strike a path different from Obama’s, or from that which George W Bush promised for Iraq or Palestine? The answer is certainly very little.

The US has long term strategies which do not simply change because of a change of its administration. What you hear in this presidential campaign is not what the region is interested in. That’s why the US Presidential elections and their outcome do not matter for the future of the Arab world.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote:Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.

Asking it to fix itself is like asking the police to investigate themselves. It's like asking cancer to kill itself.

What is left out of your arguments about jobs created by the government, is what is the opportunity cost for the private citizens losing that money? There is no way to measure what could have been done with that capital in the private sector, it's just gone forever before it ever had a chance to make anything happen.

And there is no evidence to show that government is efficient at anything it does. If you want counter examples of stuff that they claimed that has private market competition, see the USPS vs UPS/FEDEX/DHL. See how many places feel the need to pay for security companies to help protect them since the police force isnt satisfactory. Toll roads. Even military contractors.
Fact. I don't think it matters who gets in, nothing is going to actually change. If Trump gets in I can see both houses just shutting down and not allowing anything for four years, since neither the Republicans or Democrats want to work with him. If Bernie gets in, the GOP definitely won't put up with his socialist policies, just like they haven't with Obama....that leaves Hilary, who hopefully won't be allowed to run. Either way, it's all fucked. PESSIMISM™
par73 wrote: America is a business my fellow myther.

dac

Post by dac »

par73 wrote:plenty of money "in" the private sector gets put overseas, won't ever be touched. if US gov't doesn't do something about this now then they never going to be able to take advantage of this opportunity to pay off our national debt, instead it's going to be thrown onto the taxpayers who will be stuck here. that's when it will be gone before it ever had a chance to make anything happen. i'd prefer a president who's against crooks having a hand in gov't deals and/or escaping Justice.
Pay off the debt? A democrat? Jesus christ, look at the history of who balances budgets and when the debts have gone up or down. How has obama done for that whole pay off the debt thing? Keynesian Economics are a pyramid scheme, and this is how government is funded today. The social programs are paid with debt, as is the military imperialism. Both parties have their flaws. I'll stick to the candidate who is least likely to grow the behemoth of the us government into something even more oppressive than it already is. Socialism is completely against that idea. The debt wont get paid off by people offshoring resources, and you're not going to tax full revenues of any company operating in america. Burger King already went to canada for that reason. I don't know why it's so hard to understand, when Spain chased out the jews in the inquisition, the jews didnt stay to get culled and solve all of spain's problems, they left and never came back and the empire declined from cannibalizing itself.
par73 wrote:there is no evidence to show that government is efficient at anything it does? well i suppose it depends how you plan to measure efficiency.
I'm biased to think one can spin statistics one choose because the majority of the population has no idea how stats work, much less how to determine validity or accuracy in claims or their own findings. What bar are you trying to set where you can determine whether a government is efficient or not? We were able to independently govern our own nation starting in the 1700s, we can compare our independent government to other independent governments around the world. Some praise our government, others criticize and scorn it. Regardless of their preference, it is mentioned, it exists, it is recognized. As one man in a great nation of many people, how are you to judge it's efficiency?
I would say, find something that the government took over that became more efficient than it was as a market actor. I've listed several examples of stuff that became less efficient. Government is too monolithic and bureaucratic to compete with private sector companies, its only advantage is that it gains revenue at gunpoint by taxing populations it claims dominion over. Then again, there's very little incentive for them to be more efficient, especially since different wings of the government cannibalize each other pretty consistently.

par73 wrote:Police have different duties than to protect private businesses, including the duty to protect the public. If a private individual or business wants police support, they can request a police detail which costs $$$; It's not that the police force isn't satisfactory, it's that there are security companies offering better rates and different forms of security. Some businesses can't choose the police force as a security asset because their business is fraudulent or illegal, sometimes cops are manipulated into assisting fraudulent businesses and sometimes they are fully aware of it. America is a business my fellow myther.
You just showed another example of the private sector outperforming the public sector with the police vs security, with numbers. Thank you for agreeing with me, sir.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Fuck the candidates. DAC FOR PRESIDENT 2016™

Having said that:
dac wrote: Keynesian Economics are a pyramid scheme, and this is how government is funded today.
Why the fuck did you bring that up? You know there's going to be at least one myther write a War and Peace length post know about an economic system that is completely idiotic. Goddamnit, I'm going to have to scroll down forever to see other people's posts now :x
par73

Post by par73 »

dac wrote:
par73 wrote:plenty of money "in" the private sector gets put overseas, won't ever be touched. if US gov't doesn't do something about this now then they never going to be able to take advantage of this opportunity to pay off our national debt, instead it's going to be thrown onto the taxpayers who will be stuck here. that's when it will be gone before it ever had a chance to make anything happen. i'd prefer a president who's against crooks having a hand in gov't deals and/or escaping Justice.
Pay off the debt? A democrat? Jesus christ, look at the history of who balances budgets and when the debts have gone up or down. How has obama done for that whole pay off the debt thing? Keynesian Economics are a pyramid scheme, and this is how government is funded today. The social programs are paid with debt, as is the military imperialism. Both parties have their flaws. I'll stick to the candidate who is least likely to grow the behemoth of the us government into something even more oppressive than it already is. Socialism is completely against that idea. The debt wont get paid off by people offshoring resources, and you're not going to tax full revenues of any company operating in america. Burger King already went to canada for that reason. I don't know why it's so hard to understand, when Spain chased out the jews in the inquisition, the jews didnt stay to get culled and solve all of spain's problems, they left and never came back and the empire declined from cannibalizing itself.
Gotta get em before they set sail.
Going back to B Clinton, I realized he never actually balanced the budget and instead began putting the private consumers into debt; he thought he could make every american a homeowner and while it looked nice in terms of our GDP at the time household debt skyrocketed and personal savings diminished. What the "democrats" or the Clinton administration proclaims as a notch of pride on their belt is nothing more than a tall tale covering disaster we still deal with in today's world. When Obama took office, the recession had just hit; he had a lot on his plate all because of a previous administration under the same party. So you see I too will also stick to the candidate who is least likely to grow the behemoth of the us government into something even more oppressive than it is, we're not in the general election yet and for me its Sanders over Clinton in the DNP. I don't trust that family running the country any more than a religious extremist, I've enjoyed the last 3 years of my life where for the first time a Clinton or Bush didn't hold a position in the cabinet of the country I live in. I'd like to keep it that way.
p.s. If Bernie became president I highly doubt the house of reps and the senate would decide on legislation and send it his way to destroy the private sector.
dac wrote: I would say, find something that the government took over that became more efficient than it was as a market actor. I've listed several examples of stuff that became less efficient. Government is too monolithic and bureaucratic to compete with private sector companies, its only advantage is that it gains revenue at gunpoint by taxing populations it claims dominion over. Then again, there's very little incentive for them to be more efficient, especially since different wings of the government cannibalize each other pretty consistently.
When it comes to the threat of widespread panic or when a crisis breaks down an entire system (like the banking system), one could argue the Government is clearly superior in terms of it's efficiency.
Do you forget they just bailed out the private sector?

You have presented proof of the government lacking in it's efficiency to offer specific services, but outside of market control do you make the argument they fail in controlling their state or community?
This country looks nothing like a country who's government fails in their ability to control (See Middle East Spring Uprising, Greece, USSR).
At it's core, a government needs an economy in order to survive and control; despite all the inefficiency, they are still in control.
dac wrote: You just showed another example of the private sector outperforming the public sector with the police vs security, with numbers. Thank you for agreeing with me, sir.
no problem but let's slow down. if the public sector outperformed the private sector, we would be talking about how it monopolizes and scares the private sector away from this country.
another great example of the public sector failing, ... look at the war front. The government is involved. WE are failing as the super power across the globe under the current and past administrations
If it were privatized, we could save huge amounts of money as a nation no doubt
It would be more efficient too. You hire someone to go in, wack a few people, get the hell out and problem is solved. I think our government already utilizes this to some degree and has for years.
Same thing with Health Care and Education... Competition breeds efficiency and quality products.The prices would stabilize too.
Shrink government get rid of the FED and IRS, all the other useless departments and you can effectively reverse the damage done to this country over the last 20+ years. You say bernie is about MORE government, well no shit he supports social programs and social democracy, but the reality is he's about MORE and LESS forms of government.
the private sector competes with the public sector in terms of security, you get what you pay for. some private sector security costs much more than a police detail, some less.
private corporations tend to use private security, let's use common sense here : some corporations need services the public sector cannot provide.
when it comes to a political hack, they tend to use the public sector. if you want a demonstration of it's efficiency, go check out a Trump rally where he utilizes them to throw protestors of his campaign out on their asses.
Trump could afford a public sector detail on his own, never mind his political contributions being able to pay for them.
Chances are when it comes to security you want one who knows, exercises and is protected by the law better than any other, that's going to cost a pretty penny. At least the money circulates instead of running out.

@Pogue I support your reasoning to vote for Trump. If I too shared your pessimistic view I would be commenting on how it's not pessimistic but realistic.