War in Ukraine..for those that do not know

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Rikkµ

War in Ukraine..for those that do not know

Post by Rikkµ »

Russia invaded Ukraine by starting with Crimea.Then they used a proxy Army to invade the industrial and resource rich are of Ukraine called the Donbass.
The idea is to cripple the economy and force the country to capitultate the former (now resurgent state under Vladimir Putin)
He has already set up a nuclear umbrella in Crimea, and threatens to use such weapons , should there be an attempt to take it back and make it once again Ukrainian territory.
I can go on about the politics of the war and reasons etc, but this war could go global.The Russian Parliament has said that historically it wants its old empire back and mistakes of the past rewritten including Alaska.(They consider the purchase of Alaska null and void)
I am not sure what USA would do with 200,000 troops Russia would station there if Russia did so.
The Russian Parliament is just the old Soviet mentality and sheeple of the past wearing expensive clothes and having billions of cash stashed overseas; unlike times before, and the largest criminal network in history.
For news on Ukraine, watch the progress of the War here.

The elderly and children suffer the most and we do what we can to help them.

http://liveuamap.com/

http://www.kyivpost.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRujbSn6pUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3pwvjr9Xg
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: War in Ukraine..for those that do not know

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Between russia, china, and all muslims, the world would be much better without them all.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Technology has advanced way too much for there ever to be a global war again, (unless for some reason America wanted to 'take over the world' and started one) which would be pointless as it would prove no economic gains of any kind.

Russia would never be so stupid to even attempt 'trying' to take Alaska or putting troops near it. The US Air Force by itself could decimate all of Russia in a single weeks time. There isn't a single country that could fight the US in a real war where there isn't protections being placed on enemy civilian lives. Our Navy would completely land lock a country while the Air Force and Navy just endlessly pummels them. For this reason Russia's only real possibility for an ally against the US is China, and China is smart enough to avoid military conflict with the US at all costs and would leave Russia to itself.

tl:dr America doesn't care about that situation and Ukraine is of no value to the USA. Ukraine will have to deal with it's problems itself or just subdue to Russia.
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

Russia belives its missile systems and weapons systems and numbers are more than a match for the USA. I get into arguements about this at least once a week here with the Russian Terrorists (Russian Forces in disguise) .They keep reminding me they can hide 500K troops in container ships and attack USA coastal cities by stealth easily.
Their belief in Putin is so very similar to Mr Adolf was to Germany in 1939; annex some land and feel good about it.

Read this article (one of many)
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/arti ... 97154.html
They belive that their armour superiority (30K tanks) and Kornet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M133_Kornet can easily destroy American armour and equipment and win a land war for them (with their artillery and AA systems)
I see a total cult of personality here with the Russians and it is so very worrying.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Rikkµ wrote: Their belief in Putin is so very similar to Mr Adolf was to Germany in 1939; annex some land and feel good about it.
Quite frankly pretty most of the countries east of Poland were Russia for centuries.....so uhh yeah who cares? Putin wants to march into Kiev? Ok. Estonia? That wasn't even a fucking country until the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Rikkµ wrote:Russia belives its missile systems and weapons systems and numbers are more than a match for the USA. I get into arguements about this at least once a week here with the Russian Terrorists (Russian Forces in disguise) .They keep reminding me they can hide 500K troops in container ships and attack USA coastal cities by stealth easily.
Lol....

Rikkµ wrote: I see a total cult of personality here with the Russians and it is so very worrying.
When has there NOT been a cult of personality with Russians?

Tsars? Check.
Lenin? Check.
Stalin? Check.
Putin? Check.
switch

Post by switch »

Protip; America hasn't actually won a war since ww2. USA can't even defeat Afghanistan. If Putin annexes Ukraine NATO will drag america into a conflict with Russia
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

switch wrote:USA can't even defeat Afghanistan.
Still did better than the Russians.
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

Comment by Russia on US defences.Threat much ? http://itar-tass.com/en/world/773284 Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin and Foreign Minister Lavrov are Russian Jews if one wants to know...as are most of the Russian Parliament and very wealthy and are much hated here by so many for perpetrating this war in Ukraine by their proxies and their own military forces.
If you read Russian media they make all sorts of claims about how neutered America is and Russia will stand alone as the dominant force in Europe.....so they think....
We will win this war against Russia and we will have peace in our country of Ukraine and all my cousins and family here will fight to the end.....
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

switch wrote:Protip; America hasn't actually won a war since ww2. USA can't even defeat Afghanistan. If Putin annexes Ukraine NATO will drag america into a conflict with Russia
America hasn't had a real fight since WW2. America could easily just kill every single person in Afghanistan in a week and call it a victory but obviously the world would cry endless tears if America completely disregarded a civilian population, that's why any enemy America has they hide amongst the general populace. Look what happened to Iraq in desert storm even with allies getting in America's way.
switch

Post by switch »

Cruniac

>Vietnam and Korea not real fights
>Iraq war was a win?
Yankee

Post by Yankee »

Rikku, trotting out your aging anti-semitism isn't going to win you any friends in the West. We are all aware of how so many Ukrainians lined up to be assistant Nazi's when the German armies arrived. You like to blame the Jews for your problems? Good luck with that but lets face it, Ukraine was a basket case for a long time before you and the Russians picked a fight. If you want help from the West stop acting like a second string east European joke nation with the same old pathetic ethnic enmities and civic corruption.

Rikkµ wrote:Comment by Russia on US defences.Threat much ? http://itar-tass.com/en/world/773284 Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin and Foreign Minister Lavrov are Russian Jews if one wants to know...as are most of the Russian Parliament and very wealthy and are much hated here by so many for perpetrating this war in Ukraine by their proxies and their own military forces.
If you read Russian media they make all sorts of claims about how neutered America is and Russia will stand alone as the dominant force in Europe.....so they think....
We will win this war against Russia and we will have peace in our country of Ukraine and all my cousins and family here will fight to the end.....
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

switch ~i'll just post another video that literally not one person will watch more than 3 seconds of.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Chohan wrote:switch ~i'll just post another video that literally not one person will watch more than 3 seconds of.
3 seconds? Hell, I just don't click on them.
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

[quote="Yankee"]Rikku, trotting out your aging anti-semitism isn't going to win you any friends in the West. We are all aware of how so many Ukrainians lined up to be assistant Nazi's when the German armies arrived. You like to blame the Jews for your problems? Good luck with that but lets face it, Ukraine was a basket case for a long time before you and the Russians picked a fight. If you want help from the West stop acting like a second string east European joke nation with the same old pathetic ethnic enmities and civic corruption.

Yankee,
I am not an Anti-Semite at all .
Never have been , just stating the facts as they are .IF THEY were Buddhist , I would say that , so please do not misinterpret my words.
A lot of friends here fighting are Jewish.Russian criminals stole their businesses and houses in Donetsk and other places.
The Russian Terrorists are terribly racist.
This War can easily become a Global one if Russia moves on Europe , which he may do and use his nuclear umbrella to reinforce his actions.
It is far too easy to dismiss what is now due to mistakes of a minority long ago.
The point is freedom seems to be something the Enemy have no time for.I was in Crimea not long ago and it has become very repressive so very quickly after the illegal annexation.
dac

Post by dac »

so let me get this straight

crimea gets annexed and you call russian parliament jews then ask for help from the west?
you know how this works right?
check out dem jews in israel and see how america treats them
check out dat antisemitism in nazi germany and see which side the us takes
look at the who controls the banks and the wealth of the world in general
understand that a democracy elects those with the money to campaign and buy votes
ask yourself who funds these campaigns and therefore owns who is in power
now go ahead and spout the anti semitism and ask for help from the west again

go on, i mean its totally working for palestine. awesome tactics.
5 balls ukraine, 5 balls.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Can we get a little more cryptic? Anyone want to provide some facts as to who actually controls the banks? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion doesn't get to count as evidence, unfortunately.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Every time Rikku says something, it just proves my theory that there's a whole generation of people in Eastern Europe who have fetal alcohol syndrome.
Two Smoking Guns

Post by Two Smoking Guns »

switch wrote:Protip; America hasn't actually won a war since ww2. USA can't even defeat Afghanistan. If Putin annexes Ukraine NATO will drag america into a conflict with Russia
Sorry but wrong on all points.

First, we didn't try to beat the whole country of Afghanistan into submission like the Soviets did, we tried to sway the locals and fought the Taliban.
In this we have been hugely successful, and if we now do as we did in Japan and Korea and leave enough troops to keep things as they are, we
may see Afghanistan become a more modern less dangerous place.

NATO dragging America into conflict with Russia? Which NATO member do you see leading this? If not the US, about the only other member
I have seen talking about helping Ukraine is UK. Germany still wants a diplomatic solution. This after Russia has invaded and is trying to take
the best part of Ukraine. Merkel probably wants to be able to heat her home.

Additionally, we did not really lose Vietnam, in fact the US and allies New Zealand and Australia won every major battle of the war.
The US lost the war in the court of public opinion thanks to libs like Walter Cronkite, and of course Hanoi Jane Fonda, american traitor whore.

If I start to talk about politics somebody please kick me square in the nuts.