Mythers Are Rude

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Stenson

Mythers Are Rude

Post by Stenson »

Hi all,

I recently came back to myth after a long time away. I was excited that people still played the game, but recently I've been on, and the majority of people are just plain assholes. Earlier this evening, I tried to join a Free For All game and the host named FFAtty, booted me and started the game for no reason. When I asked him why, he said nothing, and left. This isn't the first time I've been confronted with this sort of passive-aggressive behaviour. People on myth seem to be rude. They swear a lot, act entitled, it is ridiculous. Looking at these forums, I've seen threads about how people have talked about getting more people to join myth, let me ask you: why would anyone want to join myth and play again, when the majority of people are douchebags? Yes, other games have douchebags, but I thought anyone who still played myth would be more mature than the 12 year olds I encounter on Xbox live. This whole ordeal saddens me. I'm deleting myth off my computer, and will tell other people I know (who used to play myth) not to bother with this game. The people on here are just ridiculous.
adrenaline

Re: Mythers Are Rude

Post by adrenaline »

myth requires a thick skin
wwo

Post by wwo »

It's really easy to host, so why don't you host some games for new people? There are more than enough to play ffa or coop. No one likes a quitter.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Some hosts will boot players they don't know because they assume those unknown users are known by other names (dummy accounts). Other times they simply don't want to bother being a game where a new user is going to ruin the game for them if that player is on their team. The more you play, the more you will figure out which players you will want to stay away from and which you can get along with. While it is good you didn't quit after just a few games, playing for the span of a few days might not give you enough of an idea of who aren't the rude players. (Or enough time to figure out which players to just ignore.)
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Stop being a pussy. The real assholes aren't even on Myth anymore.
sasper

Post by sasper »

ffatty is brazilian. he can't speak english. games get ruined by news thats probably why u were booted
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

ffatty is a retard who shouldn't be booting anyone. His hosting ruins games, that's why I never join it.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_d0P3bGs-s[/youtube] This should accommodate your rudeness, might need a box of tissues if the vocab gets a bit rough for you.
enc

Post by enc »

try to play any moba filled with retards like me and you'll see that mythers are allright
SamsWrath

Post by SamsWrath »

"People on myth seem to be rude. They swear a lot, act entitled, it is ridiculous."

This is my fault... I've been recruiting new myth players from League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and DOTA 2.