Greetings

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
PinkFreud

Greetings

Post by PinkFreud »

Hello, everyone.

I'm Pink Freud. I'm a Brazilian, currently living in Argentina and soon moving back to Brazil to, hopefully, end up in Canada.

I'm now 23 and I played myth TFL back in the day we didn't have broadband and I was just a kid. My dream was to play the game online some day.
I got it pretty cheap in a magazine, and then bought the box versions of myth 2 and myth 3.

Today I played for the first time a few games and it's every bit of fun as I was expecting :D
Also, I've been watching many youtube videos about the game lately.

Basically I'm happy to be here! :D
Renwood

Re: Greetings

Post by Renwood »

Hi! Welcome to myth. I must warn you, its about 90% assholes left now that play the game online or 99% assholes that post on forums.
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

Tubby idiot Friend wrote:
PinkFreud wrote: I'm a Brazilian, currently living in Argentina and soon moving back to Brazil to, hopefully, end up in Canada.
Stay in Brazil, we already have enough deadbeat immigrants in North America.

edit: I just realized this was the first post of this guy, so it's probably just a troll.
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

Renwood wrote:Hi! Welcome to myth. I must warn you, its about 90% assholes left now that play the game online or 99% assholes that post on forums.
Thanks!

Why? It makes no sense!

People still listen to Pink Floyd because they are the best that the past had to offer.

People around this forum and who still play myth to this day should be the best of people, by the same logic.
I had the hopes that people would be more friendly, so newcomers would stick around the already scattered community of the game.
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

Tubby idiot Friend wrote: You're going on about how 'awesome' you are to someone you don't even know...on the internet....yeah insecure. Too bad Freud still isn't around for your sake. Also 'lot's' in that context is 'lots' so yeah your IQ isn't too big if you can't figure that out, even if you're typing at 100 miles an hour.
Lol....

Everyone can commit a typo. Plus, I can't understand the relation between IQ and a typo or how I write on one of the 4 languages I dominate.

It's not about insecurity, but surprise. I wasn't expecting to be trolled like this ;)
grim

Post by grim »

For some reason, after reading the posters name I was hoping this would be Elfroid announcing his return :|
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Alright guys I'm pretty open with what people post here but the senseless personal attacks that are completely off-topic and useless need to stop. I will enforce this is necessary, but you've had your single warning.
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

grim wrote:For some reason, after reading the posters name I was hoping this would be Elfroid announcing his return :|
:p
valentine

Post by valentine »

freud is obv. another one of pogue's dummy accounts
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

valentine wrote:freud is obv. another one of pogue's dummy accounts

Like I said, I'm a new player.

My gamer tag idea comes from when I had to think of a character's name for my youtube channel about CS:GO:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PinkFreudBrasil

;)
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

valentine wrote:freud is obv. another one of pogue's dummy accounts
WTF. It's probably Khan.
PinkFreud

Post by PinkFreud »

meh, I give up.
par73