beandox and the batmans retire from myth

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
par73

beandox and the batmans retire from myth

Post by par73 »

that's right everyone, the terrible AVA plugin and the mini-community it had inspired to play it is finally dead.
team batman's open legs is no more. (\v/)

let us rejoice that finally, all of the juggalos who have played myth, no longer do.

i'm predicting a 1.3% actual player increase in the community per year,
now that the dead horse's skeleton has been crushed into milkbone pixie dust.

let us take the time to pray for and commend those who have taken the steps to make such an occasion possible.
par73

Re: beandox and the batmans retire from myth

Post by par73 »

too EZ

sorry for the spam PunkUser, i didn't realize it would turn out like this
par73

Post by par73 »

oh word im apparently admin now

ava sucked

looooool
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:Image

oh word im apparently admin now

ava sucked

looooool
LOL
argos

Post by argos »

dude brandon you are a seriously fucked up person and i feel sorry for you. you act like you don't care what others think but its so obvious that its quite the opposite. I mean shit, you're making multiple posts, joining under other names, hosting 1/1 games where you are trying to goad people by using "offensive" titles...how much time does this take up for you? Do you not have anything else going on in your life? what an inefficient use of energy. Actually, keep posting, because your eventual breakdown online will be terrible and wonderful to behold
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

brandonhex is that kid that was bullied all throughout highschool and shows up to prom with a loaded shotgun and painted face.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Par, the 1.8.0 update comes with a screenshot feature. So instead of taking a screenshot of your whole screen you can take one of just Myth. If on Windows, press the Print Screen key. If that key is missing or broken you can use Windows-F12. Mac users can use Option-F12. The file gets saved as a BMP file in the Myth II/screenshots folder. You will want to convert it to PNG or JPG before uploading it since BMP is not compressed.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

I TAKE SCREenSHOTS IN RAW! HOW ABOUT YOU SON!?