Try Doing this in MAZZ

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Try Doing this in MAZZ

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Solo. Mid. Win. Bitchasses. That's right, I didn't leave the mid circle the whole game. And won. Twice. Try that shit with your little Mazz game and shooting solo wights for the first 45 minutes of the game. The last time I played Mazz, I literally was falling asleep during the game. I have never fallen asleep while playing Myth ever in my life until then.
Zak

Re: Try Doing this in MAZZ

Post by Zak »

YOU WANT ACTION PACKED SOLO MID PLAY? TRY THIS:

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... 2beta1.zip

Made it this evening.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

totally unimpressive. much easier plugin with a bugged ending that still hasn't been fixed. and unless you can show the link on the server game list that means you played it off the server so you could slow it down. you can beat anything when you slow it down, i beat mazz solo that way with no losses on legendary. 1 person at 1/16 speed is basically like a 16 person team. oh and it is on timid.

most impressive win ever done in any co-op was beating mazz with 2 people on heroic with nothing but melee units.
par73

Post by par73 »

most impressive win ever done in any co-op was whoever beat grave tidings on legendary
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:most impressive win ever done in any co-op was whoever beat grave tidings on legendary
I did that a few years ago, not the T.E version, the original one.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Giant Killer General wrote:totally unimpressive. much easier plugin with a bugged ending that still hasn't been fixed. and unless you can show the link on the server game list that means you played it off the server so you could slow it down. you can beat anything when you slow it down, i beat mazz solo that way with no losses on legendary. 1 person at 1/16 speed is basically like a 16 person team. oh and it is on timid.

most impressive win ever done in any co-op was beating mazz with 2 people on heroic with nothing but melee units.
You can clearly see my screen name tag in the game. Oh and it was on Legendary. Oh, oh, and oh.
Giant Killer General

ok well like i said, link the game from the server list then. duno why you would zip it and upload it when you can just link it.

the film shows timid so duno what is going on with that.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

how do you link a film? Its so you can download it ruhtard.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:how do you link a film? Its so you can download it ruhtard.
If you are logged in and you were in the game, you can go to Users > [whatever your login is]. Then find the game and use that link which has some basic info of the game and a download option unless you played it in a room with no film support. If you weren't in the game or it was recently played, you can go to Games instead. Then find the map you want the film for and use the search filter to narrow it down if needed. This way you don't have to find your films, zip them, and attach them. Players won't need to login to the forums to download the attachment or have to trust your attached file to be what you claim it to be.

This is an example link of a game you played.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

http://gateofstorms.net/users/1083
I see two gladiators games recently but they both look like losses, unless the map is bugged?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

punkUser wrote:http://gateofstorms.net/users/1083
I see two gladiators games recently but they both look like losses, unless the map is bugged?

these films were done on 1/29/14.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

I see one played on that date that you won... http://gateofstorms.net/games/31510?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

other one must have been a different day... probably within 1-2 weeks after that first date.
Flick42

Post by Flick42 »

par73 wrote:most impressive win ever done in any co-op was whoever beat grave tidings on legendary
Indeed, that was one of the hardest coop wins that Ive seen.
Giant Killer General

i'm not quite as impressed by that win since it seemed to be a lot easier than the versions I remember playing. Or maybe I just didn't know the secret to get those massive ghost reinforcements you get in the beginning (a mort, a pack of herons with 4 roots each, and other crap, wtf?). It should have been attempted again without that. That win would be impressive. I am pretty sure it is doable too, I have gotten to the end with 50%+ that way without too many attempts, but didn't know how to beat the archer end-boss at the time.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Chohan wrote:Image
LOL TOTAL GOLD
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Flick42 wrote:
Indeed, that was one of the hardest coop wins that Ive seen.

par is so behind the times.