fucking titanfall

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
wwo

fucking titanfall

Post by wwo »

Killing my Steam.

I've been boycotting EA for years, and this game looks very average. Also, this article makes it sound like a joke (he sucks at FPSs but he loves this one).
toxyn

Re: fucking titanfall

Post by toxyn »

thx, buying Dark Souls II instead
par73

Post by par73 »

dota 2 ... f2p
switch

Post by switch »

Titanfall looks craptacular. Deformable terrain? nope. Randomly generated maps? nope. Realistic armour penetration? nope.

Why would people play this?
As you kill things, complete objectives, and generally accomplish good stuff, you gain experience points, which cause you to level up, which allows you access to new weapons, abilities and equipment. Experience points are given out so generously that even if you’re not winning battles, you feel like you’re accomplishing something by continuing to play.
Retarded.
jason_ac

Post by jason_ac »

switch wrote:Titanfall looks craptacular. Deformable terrain? nope. Randomly generated maps? nope. Realistic armour penetration? nope.
I don't have Xbone so I'm not paying it much attention, but I'm curious, what do you like?

I want a Warhawk sequel for PS4.
shinco

Post by shinco »

Played the PC demo.

Anybody who spends 50 dollars on this is a tater tot.

shinco