Who do I play in the 2nd round of the finals

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

Pick

Poll ended at 31 Dec 2012, 07:06

Total votes: 0

par73

Who do I play in the 2nd round of the finals

Post by par73 »

Ok so i'm in fantasy football championship, down in the first week by about 10 points. I happen to have Drew Brees (ranked #2) quarterback as well as Cam Newton (Ranked #1) quarterback on ESPN. This week Drew Brees faces the #9th Carolina Panthers defense which is ranked 9th in giving up fantasy points to quarterbacks, while Cam Newton faces the #32nd (last) ranked defense, the New Orleans Saints, ranked last to giving up fantasy points to quarterbacks. Both of these teams play each other, yes, I am implying that, and it looks like Cam is the obvious choice.... but Brees is on pace to record 40 touchdowns and 5000 yards this year and will score some big points for me accomplishing this feat, for sure. Do I go with the underdog situation, but very reliable Drew Brees (avging 20.5 points per week) or the more obvious choice in Cam Newton (19.5 ppw). Let me know because I'm letting Myth decide which Quarterback I'll be playing.
par73

Re: Who do I play in the 2nd round of the finals

Post by par73 »

18 views no votes GREAT HELP
toxyn

Post by toxyn »

Tough to go against Brees. The last time these 2 teams played, both QBs had 1 TD pass. The saints ran the ball a lot (Panthers run d is so-so). For this game, the saints are down a starting CB (greer is out), though. I can see each team putting up 21+ points again. I just give a little guess of an edge to the Saints since they're at home and are one win from finishing the season at .500. *shrug*
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

I was going to just vote for whoever had the least gay name but its so hard to decide.
par73

Post by par73 »

Drew Brees is white and Cam Newton is black.

The Plot Thickens
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Well that makes the choice a lot easier
par73

Post by par73 »

I picked the white guy and he got way more points
grim

Post by grim »

I don't get it.
par73

Post by par73 »

well i picked the white guy and he got more points but i lost even tho i had #1 qb in brees, #1 wr (aj green who did absolutely nothing) and #1rb in adrian peterson (who had an awesome day). O well!