WWII Tourney Week 3 Results

Hosted by Overdose
overdose

WWII Tourney Week 3 Results

Post by overdose »

After consultation with Karma, I have decided to lower the amount of games required to 20. However, the 30 game requirement still holds if you want to become a team captain.

With that in mind, there are now 13 qualified players for the tournament.

Here is the list of all qualified players (20 or more games):
qp.PNG
The list of potential captains (30 or more games):
pc.PNG
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: THE EUROPASS

Mything from Europe must be difficult. I couldn't imagine wanting to play in my amazing tournament only to realize that I couldn't find enough players to play a damn game! Well, the Europass is your answer!

With the Europass, you may qualify for the tournament by playing at least 20 1v1 or 2v2 recon, combat!!, or UR (soldier) games. However, the Europass only allows you to participate in the tournament. You will not be allowed to captain a team.

If you qualify by playing Europass games, then play more than 10 regular games, your Europass games will be phased out one by one with each game played (starting with the earliest). Theoretically, if you play 20 Europass games, then 30 regular games, you WILL be allowed to captain a team.

Have you already qualified but don't want to risk your ratios vs. Raper or Dark Omen? No problem! These games WILL NOT count for qualified players. For example, if I (already qualified) were to lose 1v1 to Raper (use your imagination), the game would not count for me (my score would be unaltered), but WOULD count for Raper. Therefore, THERE IS NO RISK to helping our European friends qualify!

However, this works both ways. Qualified players CANNOT pad their ratios by beating up Empy :)

**EVEN THOUGH IT IS CALLED THE EUROPASS, ANYBODY CAN QUALIFY THIS WAY.

The Big Board:
bb.PNG
Captain

Re: WWII Tourney Week 3 Results

Post by Captain »

Wow, looks like Captain is easily going to win this tourney.
rap**

Post by rap** »

ye as long as you keep dodging the eu game u should be fine :D

Post by Guest »

Amendment 5: If the final count is 18-23 qualified players, SIX teams will enter the final round with the top two teams receiving a bye week. In this hypothetical scenario:

Week 1 (June 18-21): #3 seed vs. #6 seed; #4 seed vs. #5 seed
Week 2 (June 22-28): #1 seed faces lowest winning seed from Week 1; #2 seed faces the other winner
Grand Finals (June 29-July 5; can be delayed 1 week): the two winners from Week 2 battle to the death!