MWC 2020 Threat Assessment: HOTSQUAD

Hosted by Limp
Lord---Scary Owl

MWC 2020 Threat Assessment: HOTSQUAD

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

The roster I am using matches the one in discord at the time I am writing this, any discord updates will be accounted for
I will only give 5 balls to one player on each team, if applicable, denoting that player as the teams best player in my opinion
one more note, if you disagree with my Threat Assessments, prove me wrong in mwc20, I'll admit my error(s)

HOTSQUAD
This team featuring a mostly NC core, was assembled by limp on the basis that they all play HOTS together quite regularly. Given these two factors I expect to see some solid strats and even more solid play from the HOTSQUAD. Equipped with indubitably capable captains, top tier heavy hitters, and some several solid role players HOTSQUAD has what it needs to win the cup - 4.5 trow

limp (captain) - limp as far as I know, has played since the beginning of myth 2 and on some top tier teams (bia, NC, NP18). limp is a more than capable captain and solid all around player. - high 4 balls

Asmodian - asmo is widely known as a gkg lacky. well rumor has it gkg banned him from the cool guy club mazz games because asmo presented a strategic mind of his own. asmo is a smart player with decent micro skills and a more than capable captain - 4 balls

BrokenCow - BC, with the exception of 2016, hasnt played in a long time. it'll take him a few games to kick off his rust and get in the groove, and when that happens we can expect a decent role player for the hotsquad... for now - low 3 balls

East Wind - EW is an all around solid and smart player. he can run any role you give him and is entirely reliable. ww2 to reg convert who plays in the lowest resolution, EW has my respect - high 4 balls

Garrick - the last I saw garrick was around early 2016. pretty much the same circumstance as BC, he'll need to play quite a few games to kick the rust and warm up those entombed skills. when he does, he'll be playing roles for hotsquad... for now - high 2 balls

Gekko - "give me a wight please" - gekko. gekko is yet another completely solid player that you can trust with any role, and to make smart decisions. hes also very calm; I've never seen gekko get angry or annoyed. gekko calmly sips his tea while he deletes your units from the map - high 4 balls

Ghengis Khan - gk is one of the best trowers ever. if you care to disagree then you can trow against him. he wins some pretty unwinnable fights and can turn some awkward engagements into victory. hes also been decently active recently and tearing it up in rabble games, I can only imagine what he'll do this mwc surrounded by great teammates. due to his recent endeavors, I'm gonna go out on a limb and give him the teams... - 5 balls

Shaister - shaister is regarded by several people one of myths greatest players, and is included on many top 5 mythers lists I've seen. the only thing hes got going against him is his extreme inactivity - high 4 balls

Ska - Ska is widely known as NCs head captain, thus a solid captain. I don't know much about his play-style or ability but if you are captaining and winning games for years, you gotta be good at the game. hes been inactive for quite a while so I'm gonna go with (for now) - 3 balls

Thalander - thal is super solid and trustworthy. he can run any kind of roles. hes also one of the most active players on the roster, which in my opinion gives him an edge. playing regularly is like changing your oil regularly, you run smooth - 4 balls

Trevelyan - trev had a huge spike of activity for a while in 16/17 then disappeared back off the board. during those years he was quite good at the game. he has decent micro and is pretty good at artillery units. - high 3 balls

Zak - most people don't know zak as being a serious myther or having any skill. for the majority of the time this is true, but during tournaments zak can be a solid role player, especially if he likes his team. his maps are horrid. - 3 balls
DENTIST

Re: MWC 2020 Threat Assessment: HOTSQUAD

Post by DENTIST »

AL OF THESE PLAYERSE TORCH U WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED MORE FUCKIJGN DISRPECT STAY THE FUKC OUT OF HTE THREAT ASMENTS U DUMB PIEC EOF HSIT
DENTIST

Post by DENTIST »

GIV THAL A 5 U FUCKJING STUPID MOTHERUFKER ARE U FUJCING INSNAE UDONT HAV ENOUGH EPXIERNCE TO GIVE THESE RATINGS
DENTIST

Post by DENTIST »

EVEN WITH AN ETNERNTIY OF INACTIVY SHAISTER WOULD STIL BE A FUCKING 5 GOD UR FUKCING STUPID
DENTIST

Post by DENTIST »

THAL CAN ALSO FUKCING SUBCAPTAIN AND CALL TACTICAL MANEIAURVERS INGAME THATSAVE TEAMS FORM THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE U ARE LTIERLY THE UDMBETS PIECE OF SHIT IVE EVER SEEN LSO FUCK U
wwo

Post by wwo »

This font in all-caps is remarkably appropriate for this type of discussion.