SDM vs 7L Review. DE2

Hosted by The Committee
Crooniac

SDM vs 7L Review. DE2

Post by Crooniac »

I'm sure my first review will be bad, but it will be good practice for later DE Rounds.

Instead of doing full match team vs team reviews, I'm going to select 1 of the more important players in the match and just focus on that individual.

With that said, first up will be Adrenaline who is also having the captain duties for 7L this week.

In the first game 7L goes with a nice 2trow flank to go for a sweep tag and take an early victory, that seemed to be working fairly well at first and set up with Adren as a mid defense.

Perhaps things got a bit to hectic, while 7L did have a lead at point their mid went with an unsuccessful fetch wall rush with the trow cowering in the back. Game 1 to the Kongs.

McKongs took game 2 as well in a bit of an uneventful game.

Game 3 picks up with Great Divide (FG) and 7L clinging to their video game lives.

Things look very promising at first Adren puts the pedal to the metal and drives the FG right down middle and see an opening of weak arty units and charges ahead to give his time a strong early lead.

The one downside of speeding straight ahead, can be getting T-Boned at an intersection from the side. by said ghol.

Unfortunately for 7L a little puss and a little fire goes a long way in burning adrenalines rush to the ground and the game ends before it ever has a chance to get off the ground.

Sadly the match is over for 7L at this point, but there are important matches ahead of them. Better to end it on a good note and have good momentum going forward.

Adren starts it off by sending his teammates on the flanks and setting up middle himself.

Genghis a spectator in the match happens to notice that Adren leaves about half of his forces behind, namely every single one that has an explosive device. Will this come back to haunt 7L?

If you guessed yes, you'd be right sadly without Adren's dwarfs there to support his archer force, the king of rats simply just plows ahead and slices Adren to pieces.

The match fell apart for good at this point, and SDM ended up with a 5-0 sweep putting pressure on 7L to iron out some issues and get ready for a bottom bracket run. I still feel strongly they can make a finals run, what will they do though only time will tell.
Crooniac

Re: SDM vs 7L Review. DE2

Post by Crooniac »

--
BIG KROK o' LOL™

Post by BIG KROK o' LOL™ »

10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN.

LOL.

BIG TRUCKIN'™
wwo

Post by wwo »

A for effort. Any criticism of content must be preceded by a similar effort.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Ya... had completely given up by the creep game and just wanted to do something stupid. I actually wanted MORE dorfs on flag.

And if you look more closely at my FG getting pussed on Divide... i actually dodged that puss with the first FG (the intended target) and it bounced and somehow froze the next one... probably at the very outer limit of how far a puss can blow from an FG and still freeze it. Was a bit unfortunate, but again... zero fucks given playing that short-handed.

Also, your images are broken.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 13 Dec 2018, 16:49.