Thanks for the tournament

DBSeeker

Re: Thanks for the tournament

Post by DBSeeker »

Actually, NSO is a 15 year old kid. A quick conversation with him confirms that:

A. If it's a dummy - it's a well done dummy.
B. He has his own private discord channel with a bunch of his school age friends. Paris sometimes join them.

Oh, and the Gekko film thing is 100% true. He released them on Discord a while ago.
dac

Post by dac »

is par a catholic priest?

not sure what interest he'd have in a discord channel with a buncha underagers.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

tirri~does not care - Today at 8:10 AM
there should be some glorious end of the year myth tourney
to close out what has been an awesome myth year

Cu's Milk - Today at 8:59 AM
I'm afraid nobody skilled enough cares about countering the wrath of GKG at this time

tirri~does not care - Today at 9:01 AM
if only i had had enough time to school a spare tirri who could take over while i'm away
shaister or chickenwire would have sufficed

Cu's Milk - Today at 9:05 AM
Indeed, there must be someone out there who can beat gkg 33% of the time

tirri~does not care - Today at 9:21 AM
it's pretty sad i didn't have my real team present in the first 2 matches because then gkg would have gone 0-3 against me
total record against gkg after 17 games was 7-2-8 while i was missing either arzenic or cruniac for 14 games
conversely take ew away from gkg and the results wouldn't have been pretty
but this was good too, it kept up the illusion that gkg could win in the finals

Cu's Milk - Today at 9:23 AM
do you usually bookend tournament wins with excuses?

tirri~does not care - Today at 9:25 AM
im a bit annoyed that i alone made cu tournament a success
without me it was either pars team getting swept in the finals or maybe some lso team
it's a tough task for someone with children but i delivered

Cu's Milk - Today at 9:27 AM
why would you presume the tournament teams would be the same if certain players weren't in it?

tirri~does not care - Today at 9:27 AM
because you and seeker are incompetent. seeker had to be guided the whole tourney thru

Cu's Milk - Today at 9:29 AM
guided by what? he was a fine TO
what are you even talking about

Don't forget to vote!
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I heard that cu had to give tirri's team a significantly better roster than the other teams because otherwise tirri was too afraid to participate in the tournament.

btw my 2nd match against tirri's team he had both cruniac and arzenic for 3/5 games, and we won those games 2-1. And having cruniac in game 1 (whirlwind) of that match would not have done anything as we crushed them on strat / execution in that game. So basically the match result of 3-2 would have been the same. And we were using scratch that entire match too, i.e. we were down a player.

so there goes that whole theory.

looking forward to seeing tirri captain in future tournaments though to back up his new desire to follow in my footsteps by having a myth legacy as a captain. I am sure he won't bitch out after just 1 tournament.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Gkg is on a tear. Getting roflstomped by tirri and adren is too much for his sanity
Giant Killer General

contrast tirri with the way I joined this draft tournament, volunteering to help by joining what was regarded as the weakest team roster before I joined it, and my only condition for joining was to have dac added with me.

cu knows who he appreciates more now.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote:is par a catholic priest?

not sure what interest he'd have in a discord channel with a buncha underagers.
He's using his cult of personality on youngsters so when Hillary and Trump supporters start a civil war thereby leaving the country in ruins, Par can rise from the ashes with his army of 15-year-olds and declare himself Duke of Taunton, Massachusetts.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

someone organize an all-star match, tirri vs gkg. i'll play for tirri, gkg can have ew... rest go via snake draft or whatever. would be interested to see the results, especially if both captains/teams actually take the time to strat and shit. i mean this tourney way ok, but there was definitely zero preparation by our team... most of our unit trades and strats were discussed during planning time. it's been a long time since i've played for a team with enough care to fully prepare for a match... would love to do that again but its just so hard when you have no idea who is going to show/how many are going to show.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

I pretty much proposed the same exact thing on discord, tirri was not enthused about captaining again.

We could do a king of the hill type thing where there is an established team of at least 4 or 5 players and everyone else registered may form whichever teams they wish to attempt to knock them off. If you can't pull at least 4 together to "defend" then you ff. The team that holds the throne the longest wins after a set period of time.

I DUNNO
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

tirri~does not care - Today at 10:55 AM
adren's suggestion was fine
cu's was horrible, i don't even remember it anymore

Cu's Milk - Today at 10:55 AM
you already pussied out of the tirri vs gkg suggestion
everyone here was witness

tirri~does not care - Today at 10:56 AM
you didn't suggest a one off match or then i misunderstood
i have no interest in any long tourneys
but one match with pre-selected teams is doable

Cu's Milk - Today at 10:57 AM
ALRIGHT
Giant Killer General

I would be more than happy to organize another all-star match since I am far overdue for another one since my last one last year, but let's just say I have my doubts that tirri would ever man up to capping ever again. He has been playing this pussyfooting shtick already for the last 15 years.

If he will do it, then he need only come to post on the forums to iron out the details, particularly rosters and format. Otherwise I am certainly not holding my breath, and he can wait until I wreck him again in the next tournament for all I care, or go back into hiding to avoid the inevitable.

a king of the court type event might have worked with more people back in say 2012. At this point getting enough good mythers to show up to field more than 2 teams is too big of a stretch to be practical, hence why I feel all-star matches has to be the future.
East Wind

Post by East Wind »

Yah I'm down
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Is this happening?
Giant Killer General

I like how quiet tirri and his fanboys get as soon as the subject of an actual match comes up to back up all their talk.

Go ask tirri if it's happening on discord, it is really entirely up to him depending on if he bitches out or not.
wwo

Post by wwo »

#tirrexit
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Build it and they will come.
Giant Killer General

I will build it once I get some kind of verbal confirmation from tirri. I really don't see him agreeing to do anything so I am not bothering until proven otherwise. If people want this match, they need to talk to tirri on discord or wherever he hangs out.
tirri

Post by tirri »

after just taking over a team and capping it to victory, this narrative of me not backing up my talk is really weird.
i'll be sure to let everyone know when i'm interested in playing myth again.
by the way, so far people i'm interested in playing with haven't really shown too much interested in this jerk off between me and gkg, go figure
Giant Killer General

it seems you are confused, so let me explain it for you quite simply. i have captained 10 or more championship teams, mostly non-draft, and almost all dominant wins over the last 6 years. you have 1 close draft tourney win, with a losing match/game record where your team still underperformed despite having a better team roster. so yea, your shit-talking where you want to suggest that you are anywhere near my level as a captain, let alone "outcapping" me, is going to need quite a bit more backing up. Sorry but history of the last 6 years is not erased overnight. Don't worry, you aren't the first though. Ratking tried the same thing, and unfortunately everyone saw how his results could not hold in subsequent tournaments. you will be no different.

anyway, thanks for proving me right yet again. tirri bitch-mode and excuses are back in full effect. so back into hiding you go then, run along now.
tirri

Post by tirri »

if only the best myther ever hadn't suicided and failed to give any instructions to his team 3 games in a row. then this sad quest to regain his glory wouldn't be necessary
but don't worry gkg, i'm 100% sure too that the magnificent triumvirate of you, ew and asmo will win mwc 2017 against any great competition that will arise. it's just a question of how amazingly dominant your team will be, i for one can't wait to see it
Giant Killer General

sorry to break it to you bro, but i stopped feeling any need to have anything to prove since around 2014 when i intentionally made a weak mwc team meant to lose and still won it anyway for my 5th mwc win in a row. i am just here to enjoy making you squirm at this point. and if that was me at my worst, that looks pretty bad on you then doesn't it if you still could only just barely get past me. so much for that captain legacy you wanted, sad day for you.

anywho, have fun being too scared to play myth for another year or two.
tirri

Post by tirri »

Yes you were really bad in the deciding games, no one can deny it.
Then when a family man isnt up for a rematch right after a 7 week tourney has ended, you take it as squirming and not backing his words. Your reality is amazing, wish mine revolved completely around myth too.
Better run off to my hidig place, cause being scared really is why i dont play much myth anymorr
Giant Killer General

nah, i take it as scared squirming because you have been doing the same schtick for 15 years, and it conveniently only stops the moment you finally catch a win apparently. nice excuse tho, totally never heard you use that one before.

no one ever said anything about a rematch right after. if you are going to man up then you can just give a later time frame that you prefer, and then you can stop looking like such a bitch, at least until then.
Giant Killer General

tirri wrote:Yes you were really bad in the deciding games, no one can deny it.
you wouldn't happen to know anything about suiciding and being really bad in deciding games too, would you?

Ouch. I guess no one can deny that one either. At least i've never done anything quite that awful. and that was an mwc years ago with a lot more care than a draft tournament. to be fair though, you were fighting the best myth player ever there.

just lol, what a clown.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Giant Killer General wrote:At least i've never done anything quite that awful.
Like getting triple land wighted?

But seriously, GKG, you are embarassing yourself. There's trash talk, then there's being a salty bitch... The last few pages of this thread are a fucking cringe fest... just... stop.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I think he's just trying to keep the interest high. People taking any of this personally are emotionally weak.
Giant Killer General

lol, all adren can do is reach for random rabble games. so mad.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i have no idea if it was a random rabble game or mwc finals... because i simply do not give a fuck. what would i possibly be mad about? just saying you are acting like a bitch.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

if that's the best reply you've got, i suggest taking some time to think about it next time before impulse posting... i'm not getting into an internet fight with a 14 yr old dank meme 420 noscope gay dads. oh shit, it's contagious...
shadow

Post by shadow »

what you all talking about ?
that dud cost us match and VICTORY

match must be 4-3 2.5 in worst case
GKG shit on tirri 1vs1 (well he shit on him in any case).

Not to mention, GKG give any possible advantage to Care , only bigger if he drop his team and carry tirri to the victory by himself.

P.S. Tirri you fuckin pansy, almost bitch out with clownish excuse in Finals, crying and complaining whole tourney (esp hard when u don't get Gekko) and after very controversial win start acting like wise old master, who teached a lesson to johnny-come-lately.
par73

Post by par73 »

shadow the 1v1 sample size between tirri and gkg this year is smaller than your cock and tirri is leading it.

With the match on the line, shadow catches some sun while subjected to thrall duty and watching his teammates die in a rush.
Clearly if gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to care, you would have had some units in that rush on arcane haven huh?

I wonder if gekko would have gotten thrall duty on this map :o

you can try to bring up gekko in some defense but gkg did not agree with the free agent system and implied he wouldn't bother using it.
With the opportunity to get first pick, gkg then picked a player who would have started a complete match for any of the teams in the tournament.
Cu gave 3 players from AMF the opportunity to play in the rest of the games of the tournament; Gekko got the shit end of that stick for being valued more than any other player on AMF.

could gekko not show up for the 17/17 games? Nah, he was told he would be benched unless the original team could not field 8.
I'm sure he was drooling in the myth lobby at any chance to hop into those final games on account of this.
why pick a starter in this case rather than a bench player to serve that specific purpose, i do not know.

this and rematching the 1v1 had nothing to do with giving any possible advantages to care, and rather giving every possible disadvantage to 2 1/2 so in the event of winning there are more opportunities to step on top of your opponents when they are down and squeeze some extra m2sbr out of victory. if it's something else, do tell. :D

you can keep bringing up a dud puss in a 1v1 7 games prior to the end result of the tournament and pretend its the only reason you lost, even though following the match the majority of your team publicly admitted they could have played better or 'played like shit' which sounds much more likely to be the reason.

the butthurt of losing is keeping you in the dark as to why you lost. for you, i don't think it is missing the perfect tournament record some seek, more likely you just feel let down by your chosen myth hero.
rather than being up front about it, you passive aggressively mention gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to his opponents. You're wrong about that, but perhaps he did "drop his team and hand tirri the victory himself" at the end of the day as you allude to.

hopefully these hurt feelings from chimpin you harbor will propel you to greatness in 2017, better luck next year. 8-) :lol:
shadow

Post by shadow »

par73 wrote:shadow the 1v1 sample size between tirri and gkg this year is smaller than your cock and tirri is leading it.
May be you want a picture for additional research, idiot ?
GKG over tirri, 90+ out of 100.
par73 wrote: Image
With the match on the line, shadow catches some sun while subjected to thrall duty and watching his teammates die in a rush.
Clearly if gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to care, you would have had some units in that rush on arcane haven huh?
I'm fine with thrall duty on that map. That was good strat which you give up to tirri.
par73 wrote: you can keep bringing up a dud puss in a 1v1 7 games prior to the end result of the tournament and pretend its the only reason you lost, even though following the match the majority of your team publicly admitted they could have played better or 'played like shit' which sounds much more likely to be the reason.
GKG underperformed in few games for sure (Overall he did great job in tourney), and others could have played better, sure. But if not that bs lose in 1vs1, we end up 4-3 in our favor.
Dud puss in 1vs1 was deciding reason, not the only one. Capish junkie ?
par73 wrote: the butthurt of losing is keeping you in the dark as to why you lost. for you, i don't think it is missing the perfect tournament record some seek, more likely you just feel let down by your chosen myth hero.
rather than being up front about it, you passive aggressively mention gkg wanted to give any possible advantage to his opponents. You're wrong about that, but perhaps he did "drop his team and hand tirri the victory himself" at the end of the day as you allude to.

hopefully these hurt feelings from chimpin you harbor will propel you to greatness in 2017, better luck next year. 8-) :lol:
LOL

I'm satisfied with tourney in general.
The wheel of fortune decide.
par73

Post by par73 »

:shock: :lol:
nah what i want is proofed research on how if the second 1v1 the match was in 2 1/2 care's favor, then the match would end up 4-3 in 2 1/2 care favor overall.

was it the chernobyl incident which gave you a vocal cord connected to your anus or was it from other glorious agendas of russian research?
Giant Killer General

absolutely hilarious trolling par.

keep going, im enjoying it.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Congratulations to tirri on the best troll post of the tournament. 2 weeks and 11 pages of replies and counting.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

11 pages? I only see 9...
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

True. That's what happens when I read 2 things at once
shadow

Post by shadow »

not a problem, let's push it to 11 and beyond !

hey paris, suck a dick

we were 5-0 in CUCLAS'16
so 4-3 2.5 in Finals was worst scenario