MY Team

Lord---Scary Owl

MY Team

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Just a shoutout to my team for going farther than they were expected. I was told by some people that we would be lucky to get 4th place... but we almost had 2nd.

First I want to thank every primary member that showed up to every game:
Coca-Cola
Rodeki11
killerking

and every primary that showed up to all but 1 weekend:
toxyn
scarymonster

For 4 years of inactivity I was actually surprised with rodeki11s weekly performance. He showed stronger than I expected and met well above my expectations. TY rode!

Coca-Cola, who actually knows who he is, I don't... He also met my expectations very well and did quite well overall for me. ty coke

I now consider killerking a core member of lso teams, showing every match for TWS and MWC even if it was sunday 12 - 2 AM on a sunday. he has been very useful filling roles ive had no one for. ty kk

toxyn decided even though he didn't know who I was, he would play for me in TWS and MWC, I consider him a core member now too... tox has also been a great player for me. ty tox

I know scarymonster IRL, strange guy but very likeable. even though he cant really pull off what most people can, he can still do a lot, which matters. I enjoy his company and what skill he provides me. ty scary

Hadz, mark, and arsenal couldn't play this year
well mark just kept blowing me off but hadz boss hates him apparently
arsenal is busy
THOR showed up 1 weekend
Kryptos, DBSeeker, bachner, and SlatE were great secondaries to me
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: MY Team

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

not like that grim, more like

my team the gods of myth
RodeKi11

Re: MY Team

Post by RodeKi11 »

LSO,

Thanks for asking me to come back and thank you for the kind words. You did a fantastic job this summer. You bring a lot of value to the m2 community. I hope others recognize this. Keep it up and stay above the BS. I'll see everyone next year!

-rk