5 - 0 take that luzers

made a Bombay for the occasion

http://www.grapheine.com/abitbol-tv/log ... 05549.html

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/commu ... 10535.html

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illus ... 571e2.html
switch

Re: DE3 RESULTS

Post by switch »

Another convincing win for the God's of Myth! Good luck in DE4!
wwo

Post by wwo »

Secret of ITNH over Boomgoesthedynamite 3-2

ggs
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

wwo wrote:Secret of ITNH over Boomgoesthedynamite 3-2

ggs
you have to make a bombay
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

ggs wwo and everyone who played!
par73

Post by par73 »

3-2 TEAM INSERT over BOOM TOWN

3-2 TWF over SYN
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Rawr your trowing game 2 on Great Divide against TWF was an embarrassment. You sucked a fat one in both matches I have no idea why your team is stupid enough to keep on giving you heavy hitting units. It's going to be an easy MWC win for twf
Lord---Scary Owl

Asmodian wrote:Rawr your trowing game 2 on Great Divide against TWF was an embarrassment. You sucked a fat one in both matches I have no idea why your team is stupid enough to keep on giving you heavy hitting units. It's going to be an easy MWC win for twf
rawr was a good choice considering most of the teammates

but when you select 3 trow, click \ , and see the name adrenaline
CLICK HIS NUMBER
rawr

Post by rawr »

Twf was the better team this match no excuses but if your counting us out than your making a big mistake ... I'll let my actions speak . Not posting anymore .
P.S. Asmo why are you even talking , your eliminated from the tournament. Syn/itnh sent your team home early for the summer . Enjoy 5-6tn place scrub . And Paris do me a favor and post the 1v1 match me and asmo just did where I 4-1d his ass while you were streaming , this chump seem to forgot about that . The only thing you did great for yourself in your myth career is correlated to gkg , just like this past troll cup victory where your daddy gkg came in to save your worthless scrub ass .. Enjoy watching the rest of the tournament from the sidelines .
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I've won like 4 tournaments without GKG you clown. I didn't lose a single match in this tournament. If I was able to show every week this tournament would be a cake walk.
Lord---Scary Owl

Asmodian wrote:I didn't lose a single match in this tournament. If I was able to show every week this tournament would be a cake walk.
are you reffering to the fact that you can never show up and dump your team on wwo

or are you forgetting that gom got 2 wins in and adren eliminated you?

and the cake walk part is hilarious, I like how you completely forget that the only reason you beat gom or got 2 wins on adren was the
POWERFUL EAST WIND BIA1,2,3,4 NC TMNT1,2
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You're stupid as hell. If I show vs GoM you get swept. If I show last week we beat ITNH easily (Hell if EW played more than 2 games we win). I didn't lose 1 match in this sham of a MWC.

whomever wins the Paris Cup this year is a fraud.
RodeKi11

Post by RodeKi11 »

I don't know what happened, and don't really care. You either got eliminated or you didn't. Is this really a grey issue? The what-ifs and should-of-beens don't matter if you can't make a scheduled match. We've ALL been there before. If teams are up for it, schedule a shits and giggle exhibition match for bragging rights.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Exactly what Rode said. We've all missed key matches. Also... You'd have swept us? Please. You give yourself way too much credit. If EW played more than 2 games? BT lost one of the games that he was there... so I'm not seeing your point there either. Our team was myself, ska, dantski, paris, kryptos, ratking and rawr... we aren't exactly bad at this game. Hell, I'd even argue that we potentially lost game 2 because I forgot to give kryptos units and we played 6v7. Between any of the top teams in this tournament, any team can win on any given day. Don't pretend like you are some fucking superstar that has the power to swing a match in a teams favor lol... because you are not.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You misread what I typed. I said Sweep GoM. I never mentioned sweeping your team.

PS: Just finished reading your comments and yes I would in-fact have swung a match that was was close as that.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I highly doubt it, but I guess we'll never know.

Because... y'know. You're eliminated.
Lord---Scary Owl

adrenaline wrote:I highly doubt it, but I guess we'll never know.

Because... y'know. You're eliminated.
lol lol maybe asmo should start listening to people with wisdom like this