A Myth guide for dummies in 2015

Asmodian

A Myth guide for dummies in 2015

Post by Asmodian »

This guide accurately breaks down every player in MWC 2015 providing everyone with the most important information regarding each player. I'm really tired so I will finish writing these later.

5 ballers
Giant Killer General – According to my criteria (which is the only one that matters) you need to be both a great player and captain to be considered 5 balls because the captain is the only player who cantrade, redistribute and control any unit if needed. Rumors have it that he is the MPD™ of myth since 2013.

4 ballers
Gekko – Gekko was once a behemoth on the battlefield, but now he is only a leader of peasants, both of the FB myth community group as well as the socio owls.

Ratking – Ratking who is famous for being an original member of tmnt as well as infamous for not being so much of a gentleman is a 4-ball role player. He thrives as a role player, but loses a little bit of his edge as a heavy hitter or captain.

Chron – Chron is what he is, a BC machine. He is very good with artillery units, but for whatever reason he is one of the few remaining top tier players that has never won a MWC, which is odd because in my experience he is a very good teammate.

Adrenaline – Adrenaline is still the same he has always been, a racehorse. He is a BC machine that has his eyes on the prize and lets the tunnel vision take over.

Limp – It’s hard to tell how good Limp is from rabble games because he has passed up Pogue and myself as the most famous touch padder on myth. When it comes to competitive games though I trust Limp’s decision making over most players, which makes him worthy of 4 balls.

Paris – I’m not sure what paris is more known for these days, being a 4-time MWC champion or being a MWC chimpion from 2013 until present time. I highly believe that his current drought of tournament wins all started when he was cursed for attempting to unjustly send tmnt to the bottom bracket in MWC 2013.

Lizard King – Kilg can hold his own with almost anyone on myth. I believe his weakness, as a tournament player is too often being an impatient player. He wants to BC the opposing team if at times when it may not advantageous.

East Wind – edubs is the cream of the ‘cop’ when it comes to the 4 ballers. The thing that sets him apart from most other 4 ballers is that he sees the game as a good captain would. He makes the right in-game adjustments and communicates well with his teammates.

Cruniac – WW2 great who once placed 3rd in a ww2 tournament that Cadre won is one of the best BC players. His best skill set however is riling up a player from the other team (most notably rawr and drunken).

Asmodian – The 2nd greatest myth strategist of all time and former, current and future Trow Belt holder is definitely a 5 baller, but due to being so humble he usually rates himself 1 ball lower.

Samuel – Sam’s most famous myth moment was beating a superior player in the 1v1 MFC tournament in 2013 by camping a ramp on Veince. During this MFC tournament Samuel honed his myth skills and has became undoubtedly (unless you look at the MWC 2014 finals stats) one of the top players.

Ghengis – Back in 2010 in a rabble game of Caer Cardan Ghengis sucked balls and Asmo raged on him (full story can be seen at the end of this assessment). This moment of rage fueled Ghengis to embark on a quest to obtain myth glory, which he eventually achieved in 2011. From that point on he has been one of the best.

http://myth2.com/tourney/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412

3 ballers
Kryptos – Once Mr. Mystery man himself eventually revealed his secret identity as sk8er he could no longer pass the threshold of 3 balls. How could anyone who was once the player sk8er ever be higher than 3 balls? Rumor also has it that once the curse of Myrk was broken in 2013 that the curse latched onto the nearest soul, which is rumored to be Kryptos.

Captain – Captain conceded his chance at his 4th ball somewhere back in early 2000 when he became a member of Cadre. I know nothing about ww2, but my inside sources within the ww2 community have confirmed that my statement is true.

Ska – Ska once known as being the legendary captain of the Name Changers stopped caring at some point (according to adrenaline) and at this same time his greatest threat became merely his light green and yellow elephant icon.

Mark – Mark is the only polish myther to not be completely horrible, this achievement alone makes him 3 balls regardless of his spotty attendance and commitment to his tournament teams.

Shadow – Bagrada had his one moment of myth glory in 2014. Now in 2015 he is better known for getting into constant flame wars with drunken deer.

Rawr – Rawr is reportedly selling his game of wars account for 2000$. Now if only he could turn around that 2k and invest it into buying some myth 2 gainz so he wouldn’t get swept in another 2t finals.

Homer – Homer of Bash Bro fame was once the last glimmer of hope for good in the myth 2 community. As time has passed though Homer’s enthusiasm and fire died out. He now results into writing post about myth 2 trolls encouraging them to harass new myth 2 players like Lord---Scary owl

Garrick – I once remembered Garrick as being a scary and mean myther who raped me in my first ever MWC match back in 2014. My image of him has sense changed to be a more ska like teddy bear with neon instead of light green.

Wwo – wwo once trolled me when we were MWC teammates for a few days in 2014 telling me that I was a bad captain and that I had no chance of beating Gkg & his goonies. Oh this is suppose to be about Myth TA’s right… Wwo is the turtle. His clicking might not be the fastest, but his in-game decision-making is still good enough to warrant 3 balls.

Ludde – Ludde of NC and Sm fame has become better than 90% of the current myth player base after playing his first game in several years. This bodes well for the stacked Name Changers team. Oh he also streams Hearthstone and should post his twitch channel link here.

BrokenCow – He is the most famous light blue myther that upon his comeback to myth this week forgot that heron guards only have 1 heal and not 6. Despite this fact Broken Cow falls into the category of still being better than 90% of the current myth population after having only played a few days.

2 ballers
Dac – Dac’s biggest threat is making you feel stupid with his witty jokes. Despite the power of his words he once lost a flag to 1 injured warrior with 2 green thrall in game 1 of a MWC finals making it so he can never earn a 3rd ball even if he was the ratio champ for tmnt.

Pallidice – Palliderp is a decent player who has a chance to be the first Deer member to ever play in and possibly win a MWC final. Palliderp’s specialty is guarding flags with thralls and scouting river crossings with spiders.

MasterChief – He is the creator of the best-looking myth models known to man. I don’t specifically recall a moment from him playing myth, but his computer design skill alone warrants him a 2nd ball.

Sasper – According to Sasper his fingers find butthole far too often and are always stinking. Maybe his stinky fingers result into his stinky play. Haha got him! He’s a decent player.

Drunken – Drunken deer is most well known for being leader of a deer team that seems to be fairly well organized most of the time. Drunken is also well known for being in a constant flame war with at least one other person. He’s a decent player.

Ruin – This guy once helped convinced me to host this MWC and since then he has possibly been hit by asteroids resulting into him not playing myth 2.

Switch – Switch is a myth statistician. He has been known for gather data about rabble games and writing players TA’s based upon them. He also writes some interesting articles about rabble games and plays at a 2-ball level.

Blonde – Blonde once became famous for hosting rabble games during the myth off-season and became a well-regarded player at that time. Since his fame Blonde and I have teamed several times in MWC and he is a solid player.

Slate – Slate is one of the oddest myth players I have seen. He is very good with his unit control in rabble games and 1v1, but it seems when it comes to a tournament setting he becomes unconfident in his decision making and his effectiveness drops dramatically.

Killerking – He once won most improved myther of 2013. KK once known as the leader of an under whelming ulms team has become a decent myther and is a solid 2-ball role player.

Argos – Argos once ran his trow to the other side of the map in a PG rabble game and tried to claim that he did his job trowing. Other than that Argos has become a decent myther in the past few years earning himself as a role player for some solid MWC teams.

2tone – Former member of HoHo goldfish has just recently comeback to let the world know that Elfoid’s creation of HoHo goldfish will live forever. 2tone is a solid player considering he has only been back for a few days.

1 ballers
Lord---Scary Owl – This kid remind me of either a young elfoid,zak or paris, I can’t decide which one. Lord---Scary apparently proved that it’s still capable of new players joining the myth community. He is an ok player

Scratch – Scratch may be a 1 baller, but who really cares? Legend has it that he once got 900+ damage in a MWC game which automatically qualifies him for the myth hall of fame.

Tangoes – I thought this guy had no chance of passing up the phex level, but then he beat lord owl in a 1v1 series and I was impressed. He definitely proved to be a top notch 1 baller.

Codex – He is a young mother and once captained a team in mwc 2013. Oddly enough his team won 1 game in mwc 2013, which is more wins tan MoM has atm. 1 ball for his enthusiasm

Alfi – Not the best player, but he's a good person to be around and tries so that is worth something. 1 ballll of deer

Vihaan – This guy plays for Deer. This guy supports gay marriage. That's about all I know about him.

Pablo Escobar – You think with all his experience of being in war and getting bent over when his tribe gets invaded in Africa that this clown would be experienced in the art of war. Turns out he's 1 ball of suck.

SamsWraith – No idea who this is? SamTheButcher maybe. If that's the case then he might be a threat to you if the map pick is gimble ctf.

VieForPower – VieForPower is highly regarded amongst the 'new' crowd as a solid player, well that's probably just because all the new crowd are a bunch of 1 ballers.

ScaryMonster – I don't know this player, but if he ever wants to earn his 2nd ball he really needs to start thinking of a new name. The name Scarymonster makes me think that this guy constantly has a Megasaurass after every game. Get it? mega sore ass.

Edulus – Edu was once a young padawan with a bright future, needless to say he now plays ps4 games instead of myth 2. That should tell you how successful the training went.

Arsenal – This guy is named after a soccer team from London, but he isn't even a fan of the team. Arsenal is actually a decent player though, I think he may suffer from lag, which may be holding him back in his play.
Blonde

Re: A Myth guide for dummies in 2015

Post by Blonde »

lol i havent seen a 2 baller TA since 2006 brah. 1v1!
par73

Post by par73 »

I guess calling the name changers stacked excites you or something

my favorite part is when you rate captain a tier lower than yourself because of having joined the cadre, a double edged sword belittling cruniac

well done
par73

Post by par73 »

GK's Asmo Ratings accurately depict the last post on the first page of that thread
ghengis wrote:Likeability- 0/10
Bitchiness-10/10
Myth Skill-2/10
Knowledge-0/10
Asmodian wrote:Haha this is funny. All of the little douche bags come out and try to talk crap but really you are just makeing yourself look stupid. Drunken, I should just call the forfeit on you to show how retarded you are. I am 90% sure that the TO's would look at the facts and throw the forfeit on your team for not being there at the orginal fallback. Also Crc I showed at the match without looking at any of the maps and haveing to dl the 3rd one right before the match. If you watch the 3rd game I just handed out units and said go wherever. So thanks for all the hate balls but I honestly don't care. The only reason im even responding to this is to piss you nerds off so when we do make it further then you in the tournament I can talk crap and watch whine like little girls.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Bit of drama. Luv it

Gonna write my TA for you clowns.
Zak

Post by Zak »

im not even on this list, must be a fabled 6 baller
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I can't believe that article is 5 years old already....
2t2t2t

Post by 2t2t2t »

There is a grave injustice for my threat assessment. Elfoid did not in fact come up with HoHo goldfish. I found it in google images randomly, circa 04/05 and brought the fish to stardom! It was TB who set up a cafe press site to buy shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/hohogoldfish
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I am pretty sure I am more than 1 Balls, but ok suit yourself and your posse of ego strokers...remember asmo, i beat you and limp in 1v1s I think that prolly puts me a 2 at the least. Have fun stroking your ego and gkg's ballsack with posts like this to make yourself feel better. And if you where beat by a 1 baller you should be ashamed.....
par73

Post by par73 »

all elfoid did was market the t-shirt
dac

Post by dac »

smo you dont belong with that group of 4 ballers unless you're giving yourself a captain bump

im happy you didnt overrate me with a third ball. i also think ratking is a bit overrated with the 4th ball. both of you are high 3s for sure. GK is the closest in that group to hitting 5.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

dac wrote:smo you dont belong with that group of 4 ballers unless you're giving yourself a captain bump

im happy you didnt overrate me with a third ball. i also think ratking is a bit overrated with the 4th ball. both of you are high 3s for sure. GK is the closest in that group to hitting 5.
If I'm 3 balls then so is chron,rk,limp,paris,lk and adren.

Welcome to the 3 ball club boys.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

2t2t2t wrote:There is a grave injustice for my threat assessment. Elfoid did not in fact come up with HoHo goldfish. I found it in google images randomly, circa 04/05 and brought the fish to stardom! It was TB who set up a cafe press site to buy shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/hohogoldfish
Elfoid sent me false information someone needs to arrest that man!
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Well, I was going to post some real troll stuff...but with the people here now....they would call it drama and send whiny PM spams and crap.
gg Myth

I need Lessons to troll for backup use. Im signing up for Zak's Troll School (you did a great job trolling the community with your Zak Trades). And since you aren't on the list you are probably the fabled 6 Baller.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Asmodian wrote:
dac wrote:smo you dont belong with that group of 4 ballers unless you're giving yourself a captain bump

If I'm 3 balls then so is chron,rk,limp,paris,lk and adren.

Welcome to the 3 ball club boys.
Excuse me broseph, but u can't put your name in line with chron,limp,paris,lk and adren.
All this players clearly better then you.
You can give yourself an extra ball for captain abilities, but then u need to change name to NanoG or MiniGKG or Minime or Gkgmodian or...
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Asmo... jesus christ man... I was a top player on a top team for years, dmg/game and ratio leader in many tournaments, and clearly one of the best 1v1ers in the last several years. What exactly have you done (other than piggyback gkg for a couple wins in the twilight years of myth) to put yourself even nearly at my level? 3 balls?! LOL. The majority have rated me 5 balls in pretty much every tournament since like 2009, and 4 balls for a couple years before then. You MUST be trolling.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

If you noticed the original post I rated you 4 balls. That whole 3 ball thing was a response to Dac. You still are one of the best 1v1ers with gkg,samuel and ew probably. These TA's are based on now not 5 years ago so I don't see why that is relevant. Right now I rate you in the low to mid 4 ball range when speaking of 2t tournament games.

I won every tournament for 2 years straight until I lost in the past MWC finals. GKG was only on my team for 2 of the 6 tournament wins during that time so I'm not sure how I piggy backed him. I realize this is the 'twilight' of myth years, but what's your point? These TA's aren't suppose to rate a person based on where they historically stand in the myth scene, but again, where they are right now.
dac

Post by dac »

Smo I just dont think you're quite in that group yet unless you're giving yourself a ball for capping abilities. (same for rat, although you're higher than he is)

Those guys all fit together. I certainly dont think you're better than anybody else in your 4 ball category when it comes to who id like to see against me in a 2t game. capping? sure, you smoke most of them in that sense. but bc wise, I dont think thats the case, 1x1 not the case either.

zomg tmnt infighting
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

6 tournaments in the last 2 years? So you are basically ranking yourself among a group of perennial heavy hitters (-rk) based on a handful of rabble games... :roll: ok.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

mwc 2013, 3 draft tournaments and tws. So I guess 5 wins and a loss in the mwc 14 finals. That is the best myth left on this game, so I'm not sure what else you would go off of?

The sample size for 1v1 is limited because most of the people on that list aren't willing to 1v1, but of the people I did. went 4-2 (series not games vs paris in MFC) and LK and I played 1 series in 2014? because he wanted to prove how shitty I was and he lost that as well.

You are clearly better than me at 1v1 and you are the only person on that list that can say that as of now.

Edit: I'm actually a little shocked that I am having to defend myself against a "perennial heavy hitter" who hasn't played in a mwc final since 2011. Put up or shut up.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Hey guys. Seriously. You're missing the most important point of this thread:

The hoho t-shirt store is still up and functional. I'm gonna buy a new one!!!
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

Asmodian wrote:…Scratch – Scratch may be a 1 baller, but who really cares? Legend has it that he once got 900+ damage in a MWC game which automatically qualifies him for the myth hall of fame…
True story, brotato!
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Grim's troll team was a better attempt at starting drama...
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

lol, oh christ.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Has it been since 2011? That doesn't sound right... but i really don't remember so i won't argue it. But to be fair, i was never there when my teams were eliminated because those matches were always scheduled during my vacations. The match vs WTC in particular (2013?) that they played a day early instead of waiting for me to get back...
switch

Post by switch »

Yes, please do the 1 ballers.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

adrenaline wrote:Has it been since 2011? That doesn't sound right... but i really don't remember so i won't argue it. But to be fair, i was never there when my teams were eliminated because those matches were always scheduled during my vacations. The match vs WTC in particular (2013?) that they played a day early instead of waiting for me to get back...
2012 was sp vs myteam
2013 was gkg vs limp
last year was gkg vs asmo
limp

Post by limp »

hillus
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls. I am not gay but 4 balls is 4 balls.
shadow

Post by shadow »

yea, you not gay
you just a idiot
rawr

Post by rawr »

These 3 balls always are in asmodians mouth when we do 1v1s in front of the people , but that's none of my businessss.

Cruniac give the people what they want !

1 v 1 retirement match , against the great one ! M2 not WWII

TPC
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

What happens when we play in a tournament? sweep. Do you even plan on winning 1 game this MWC?