MWC QR Update/Team information (important)

Asmodian

MWC QR Update/Team information (important)

Post by Asmodian »

So owls and the euro team showed late with 4/5 respectively I believe, but many were late and the match hasn't happened. I'm adding a week to the QR so the teams can figure out if they want to get themselves organized so that they can actually show for matches, or the players that do want to play can join other teams.

Give me some feedback so I can make a better decision of how to decide what to do tirri,karma,zak,owl guys.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: MWC QR Update/Team information (important)

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I had 5 people there (was expecting 6). Me, Switch, ScaryMonster, VieForPower, and Edulus. VFP refused to play for us and sunk into a "sub" for Ratking. Edulus left after NC played deer (idk why). So we did have 5. I will try to get a better showup next week.

Blonde was on Vacation.
Gekko and Tangoes where at work.

Other than this my team will show, everyone else did.
switch

Post by switch »

QR1 takeaway:

Deer had good showing, with subs they were fielding 5 -6 players easily. But we're gonna lose Drunken pretty soon. Etherials didn't show at all. Only westdox and JoJo showed up, team captain was no show. Owls showed with about 4 (5 counting Edulus, but not all at the same time) players, but half the time we were playing for other teams. Grim's euroteam barely showed, which is not good considering the 28+ man roster. If Deer merged with Owls + Etherials they could easily show a full roster next week, I feel. Euro ultra team may get up to playable threshold next week, subs might be crucial. Basically, we're likely to lose at least one team, probably more like two.
Lord---Scary Owl

I refuse to merge with Etherials. I will consider merging with Deer but a 20% chance I will.
Lord---Scary Owl

And if they don't mind I can add those 3 Euro guys to my team. Then we won't have show up issues.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I don't think deer needs to merge with anyone nor do I think they are interested in doing so. I can tell you right now that tirri, karma and zak will just end up joining NC or Rk's team if they want to play, but even if they did join your team that wouldn't help. It would leave us at 5 teams.

The number of teams needs to reduced to four or a 6th team that will actually show needs form (I don't consider ESUTAC or Etherials serious teams anymore). I'll make a decision on what approach to take in the next few days after I talk to people to see if there is a potential 6th team.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Ive already been added to NC
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

if anything next time, if there is another next time Im tempted to make my own tourney except its a pot/draft tourney where I take names out of a hat to form teams. Just think things would be less predictable and more interesting.