Threat Assessments MWC 2015

switch

Threat Assessments MWC 2015

Post by switch »

Switch's 2015 MWC TA.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ckcsFZx-xA[/youtube]

So Tampa plays Chicago, Obama joins twitter, the Pope says its WW3, and it's MWC 2015.

I'm geared up for this year's MWC. With only 5 teams, dynasties conglomerating, and contenders waiting in the wings, this is one of the highest stakes MWCs we've seen in years. The Super-teams are now well formed and as players continue to flock to their banners and the dummy teams are assembled, it's only a matter of time before a team of champions arises and grasps the long awaited chance to unseat the defenders of the throne.

The Teams, believe it or not, of MWC 2015 as of June 10 are, apparently:

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
The Etherials
The Masters of Myth
The Sociopathic Owls
NameChangers Resurrection

First, we address the unholy nightmare that is GKG's team.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Playing a masterful game of Myth politics, GKG waits in the shadows, while feeding scripted statements to Asmodian as the two collude in purely Machiavellian fashion, preparing to devastate the myth online game world with their trademark cunning, mastery, and ruthlessness. Make no mistake, GKG has hand-picked his MWC 2015 team, including only those who he can trust to commit seppuku in event it is required. His lifeguards, trusted veterans from 2013 and earlier. They include, East Wind, former wonderkind,DAC the roelplayer titan and TMNT1 veteran, the mysterious, efficient, and strategic Kryptos;rock solid roleplayer Captain, and former MWC finalist, Trow Belt® master, our tournament host two years running, the legendary Asmodian. Asmodian merged the Fellowship with GKG's Bros, no one saw this coming. Notable is the no-show, Cruniac.

A picture really is worth a thousands words, so this image from April 2013 by Drunken Irishman sums things up:

Likewise: Asmodian is seen here discussing East Wind's controversial past tournament appearance with Name Changers in 2010.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kc87WQ8FI[/youtube]

Giant Killer General
East Wind
Asmodian
Dac
Kryptos
Captain

Switch Ranking: This is a team of hardened myth professionals under the leadership of the Myth 2 MWC defending champion. Do not expect mistakes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE[/youtube]

The Etherials

Ether captains this team with the delightfully defensive, yet rookie, Westdox, the cypher, Spiratos, the tunnel vision zen master, JoJoTheJunlgePig, and Judgemental Illness: this guy talks like Placid but plays like actually drunk Drunken Irishman. Brandon Hex, perhaps the most infamous Myth 2 player after ZAK, is also alleged to play for this team.

Ether
Westdox
Spiratos
JoJoTheJunlgePig
Judgemental Illness
Brandon Hex

These guys are going to be the drama team of the century, you simply must attend their matches: they will be worth your time. needless to say they'll need innovative thinking if they're to compete in the 2015 game. Picking up a freelance veteran or two could be crucial. Expect the unexpected.

Switch Ranking: Literally Danger 5: the team. I bet Shotgun never saw this coming.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMvUlxXyz8[/youtube]

The Masters of Myth

After completing his apprenticeship with GKG, Ratking has re-assembled his much anticipated super team, improving upon his proven track record from R3 days. This guy is a stone cold killer and still one of the best dark players in the world. The team is acutely arranged, with the heavy hitters such as the pyroclastic Chron, the non-voting Adrenaline, Rawr- a smart pickup who can still tango with the best- and Lizard King, aka, KilG rounding out a formidable caterpillar phalanx. The roster has both breadth and depth, featuring an assortment of power and roleplayers such as evolved Bagrada, Shadow, Myth staple and core roleplayer, Slate and the THOR trained Argos. I wouldn't recommend directly opposing these badasses without some form of comprehensive trickery. Question marks abound: Will Ratking be able to handle all this aging testosterone? Will rawr betray him and join Namechangers Resurrection? Only time will tell. These guys are deadly, no shit, Masters of Myth, many are Myth World Cup Champions. You should basically surrender immediately before facing these legends in open Myth Battle. notable is the lack of WWO, Paris and Professional Killer.

Ratking
Shadow
Chron
Slate
Adren
Argos
rawr
Lizard King

Switch Ranking: Approach with caution. Too much swag on deck.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLQOi0RVLME[/youtube]

The Sociopathic Owls

This team of international icons, assembled by teenager Lord--Scary Owl, is composed of a good portion of the current FFA core of players:Garrick (apparently on two teams), toecutter apprentice Ruin, the rookie Tangoes, the Switch, FFA legend Blonde, and Myth champions such as Gekko the Great, and VieforPower - one of the most underrated Myth players. The Sociopathic Owls represents a mix of classic, salty, Myth 2 team and FFA skill, and rookie talent; Expect them to upset your s----

Lord---Scary Owl
Garrick
Ruin
Switch
Tangoes
Gekko
VieForPower
Blonde

Switch Ranking: Dope. You better surrender now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE[/youtube]

NameChangers Resurrection

sam
limp
genghis
homer
paris
killerking
Garrick

Perhaps the most surprising team of the tournament. The Sam led superteam includes such veterans as natural KillerKing of ULMS fame, old-guardsman Garrick, and MWC regulars including one of last year's champions of the GKG school, Limp, plus the great Homer respectable role player and captain in his own right, and the one and only Paris even seems to have persuaded Genghis to throw back into the arena. The question here is going to be strategy: can the relative newcomers and the old bastards doff their rust and up their game? Will they pick up another clutch novice player, possibly Falcon? Can they out smart the fierce competition?

Switch Ranking: These unconquerable dark horse cads are going to have to pull all the stops if they're to topple GKG in 2015.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRmTKuEAG4[/youtube]

Myth World Cup Players: I salute you.
For 2014 references, this is the link.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Threat Assessments MWC 2015

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Garrick is on my team, don't know why sam decided to add a all ready taken player to his list.
VieForPower

Post by VieForPower »

Weird that Garrick sent so many mixed signals.

Then made a switch no more than 24 hours after I told Scary Owl that I thought he was a player that despite my lack of knowing him, he maintained some level of integrity.

Then again, I don't suppose MWC is something worthy of integrity.

Nice read. Thanks for writing this.
par73

Post by par73 »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:Garrick is on my team, don't know why sam decided to add a all ready taken player to his list.
Sorry, we put him on salary
You'll have to take it up with his agent beekay
Fake Sheik

Post by Fake Sheik »

switch wrote: VieforPower - one of the most underrated Myth players.
Jabroni idiot couldn't find own dick in men's room.

Fake Sheik

Post by Fake Sheik »

Stfu and show respect punk. You are not fit enough to suck my big fat ten inch cock. Go fuck yourself jabroni idiot.
VieForPower

Post by VieForPower »

You insult like a retard so meh.
Homer

Post by Homer »

For the record, enculator is also on our team, we have changed our name from "namechanger's resurrection" to "Namechanger's erection". :lol:

I've been intentionally not joining the namechanger's squad ever since they said I wasn't good enough to be on their team however many years ago that was. Plus I hate CU....So I was unaware when a group of people I've teamed with in past MWC's decided to gather under the NC banner, when the only really true NC loyalist on this team is Limp and even he and Ghengis OG NC's from the day have since battled in MWC on various different teams. The point is, fuck NC, we have no Ska or Shai and I propose we change our names to something totally unrelated, name TBD.

Most importantly, if Rawr were to switch over to my team I'd leave this team, because half the fun in MWC this year will be taking vengeance on both RK and Rawr for their humiliation of my last MWC team. Prepare to die you fucking scum.
Zak

Post by Zak »

the free agents need TAs
Fake Sheik

Post by Fake Sheik »

VieForPower wrote:You insult like a retard so meh.
Lick my anus while i take shit on your face jabroni. Go fuck yourself.
shadow

Post by shadow »

WHERE THOR GOES BTW ?