4th legit team by June 13th or Cancelation

Asmodian

4th legit team by June 13th or Cancelation

Post by Asmodian »

I'm giving people until Saturday to come up with a legit 4th team or I'll being canceling this MWC. I started this up because there was several people who asked me to host and a handful of people who said they would make teams (many who aren't signed up).
Homer

Re: 4th legit team by June 13th or Cancelation

Post by Homer »

Myth hasn't been played by most people in a year or 5 you need to extend registration for the word to get out and people to get organized.

Is it going to hurt this dead game if we play in July or August vs. June?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Im trying to put a team together right now, I might have it done by 13th but if I need extra time I will tell you. (You did originally say till 17th)
limp

Post by limp »

May want to publish the website for people to take it seriously.
par73

Post by par73 »

So you set the roster limit which forces player participation to a specific day and time (or they hurt their team by not showing up), don't launch a website the day you announce you take the burden of hosting, and now you're setting a deadline for a fourth team less than 3 weeks after announcing you would host.

If you don't want to host then just say so, it's okay bud.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Agree.
Why u rushing this ?

Make decision to host at may 31 and cancel it june 13th
even w/o making site&promotion
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

There was a 4th team created the day I posted this, it only expedited the process.

There is a website it just needs to be published. You guys really think that it is going to make the difference? that's laughable. You guys make all these assumptions with no knowledge of the situation. I have actually talked to people who could realistically play in MWC or make a team and I have made decisions based on their responses.

The only teams that could realistically form is a THOR/Rawr team and Age (which i'll admit is one of the few groups I haven't contacted) which I'm not even sure how to reach.

If there is someone who would make a team, but needs more time then have them contact me and I can change things around, but time isn't the issue. Honestly it's not that hard to contact people and throw a team together if you really want to, it doesn't take a month.
Ether

Post by Ether »

Are there any maximums/minimums of team sizes? I'd really like to see teams of maybe 4 players that all show up. Looking at Rat's team, it was like 10 people. That's like 50% of the people who still play Myth.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Hilarious to see paris come out of the woodwork only just to prematurely bitch again about how someone else organizes a tournament.

Looks like asmo's troll post did its job riling people up and getting more teams to sign up as well. Some expert TO-ing there 'smo.
par73

Post by par73 »

Hilarious to see gkg come out of the wood work just to bitch about something from his own delusional perspective, in this case specific regards to my opinion of how lack luster the preparation of "mwc2015" truly is.

One would have thought he had moved on from this by now as well as the game all together, but clearly he wasn't as smart as some idiots here made him out to be.

Looks like my troll post did a good job riling him up, making his life more obvious than ever before.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

par73 wrote:One would have thought he had moved on from this by now as well as the game all together, but clearly he wasn't as smart as some idiots here made him out to be.

Looks like my troll post did a good job riling him up, making his life more obvious than ever before.
Reread what you wrote and think twice before you call someone else an idiot.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Quit crying and post up the site, get a blue bar advertised on GoS, give ppl the time they need. The format for this process has been in place for 15 years, pretty hard to fuck this up unless you're completely retarded.

Morans i tells ya, morans.
par73

Post by par73 »

Asmodian wrote:
par73 wrote:One would have thought he had moved on from this by now as well as the game all together, but clearly he wasn't as smart as some idiots here made him out to be.

Reread what you wrote and think twice before you call someone else an idiot.
All you had to say was that you were interested in hosting, instead you told a bunch of your participants that their opinions were laughable because you are lazy.
You state time isn't a problem, so what is the issue with launching the website?
You state "realistically" the only people from your perspective who would form teams are A and B, with a month or less of notification do you realistically expect anything different?
You expect your participants to help contact others who might play, so they can come here and deal with your pompous attitude as well?
:)
Passing around a link to a forum rather than a fully functioning website with tournament information is another testament as to how less interesting myth tournaments have become over the years.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

LOL, asmo is now lazy when he is literally the only person in the community that was willing to put in any effort towards organizing the tournament. Without asmo there would be no mwc this year.

Classic paris always callin the waaambulance.
Codex

Post by Codex »

Asmodian, if you PM I will help you set up the tournament website. I would like to see this MWC happen. I think people should quit arguing and make the most of the circumstances. I'm also interested in playing - if anyone needs a player or wants to form a team PM me.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

It's a pretty obvious and indisputable fact that having a website up, even if not yet fully functional, will garner more attention/participants.

Kudos to asmo for hosting mwc when noone else will, but at least apply some common sense.
Fake Sheik

Post by Fake Sheik »

Put up site rice krispy dick punks, or I show you some discipline. Fuck your ass, make you humble.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Should seeker and I register a team?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

yes SDAB, make a 6th team, remember it must have 4 people
par73

Post by par73 »

Looks like Mwc is canceled because we failed to meet the quota by at least one full legit 8 player squad

Oh well, was worth a shot

Rip Mwc 2015