Giant Killer General

de2 predictions

Post by Giant Killer General »

I am going to go with 3-2 fellows over gents

5-0 bros over ulms/teabaggers
par73

Re: de2 predictions

Post by par73 »

so since dummying is illegal outside the subsitute system, does this mean asmo is banned for DE2?

is that why the match predictions have gone from 3-2 to 4-1?

coz honestly, fellows without asmo has a better chance of sweeping gents or achieving your prediction
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Yes I am such a liability as a teammate that me not being on the fellows would give them a better chance to win. They should just boot me so that they can win more games. Try flying that by the rest of fellows I'm sure they would be stoked to get me off the roster. :roll:
par73

Post by par73 »

idk how they would boot you, when you are the team captain.
wouldn't they need to contact the TO for that? Oh wait.

idk how a TO is supposed to discipline himself, for breaking his own rules and cheating in his own tournament. unless he was legitimate (but then again, wouldn't have cheated to begin with)

idk if anyone on your team actually cares about playing myth, except for you

i also don't think anyone on your team actually cares about playing with you, except, you

More or less, it's a liability to not have the head "tournament" organizer on your team in any "tournament".
Giant Killer General

LOL even more from paris, he can't contain himself.

the irony of paris talking about cheating and TO'ing is priceless. hypocrisy at its finest.

paris just shhhh, it'll all be over soon for you. just take it quietly now.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

So Asmo is actually Shotgun too? How does he find all the time to play? Oh right....

Here Asmo, this should make GKG happy:

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWNpA4Oao4[/youtube]
killerking

Post by killerking »

Lol pogue
Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

bros-ulms : 4-1. i feel like ulms can surprise this americans/russian team and win 1 game.
fellows-gents:3-2. gonna be a close match, fellows will win it, if they show with full team.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

At least when we had dummy teams back in the day they were half decent and slightly secretive, this one was just a hilarious rape-fuck. Shotgun is so abhorrently terrible I never even would have guessed it could have been a current player, that fact in and of itself is laughable. Basically, Asmo's dummy team was the equivalent of a monkey trying to hide it's boner in an anthill.

MWC14: shaping up to be the worst pile of shit joke of a MWC that's ever been seen. There were mini tournaments hosted by par that were more involved than this garbage.

If your brilliant idea to breathe more life into this laughable mwc was to create some garbage dummy team (which im still skeptical about, all of those players were soooo fucking bad) it just fully displays your stupidity and ineptitude.

"Nah I won't create a rewards/perks system for in game feats, side prizes, articles, reviews, basically all the things that have proven to make a MWC great, I'll just create some shitty dummy team and say I did my part!"

You are human trash. Keep up the terrible work.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You actually believe that it is a dummy team? What is 1+1 Kilg? I need to make sure you are alright in the head.

MWC is going to always be worse each year in terms of content & forum activity. Less players --> Less content.

I don't know why I even try explaining this though because I doubt reasoning makes any sense to someone who talks out of his ass all the time.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Lizard King wrote:At least when we had dummy teams back in the day they were half decent and slightly secretive, this one was just a hilarious rape-fuck. Shotgun is so abhorrently terrible I never even would have guessed it could have been a current player, that fact in and of itself is laughable. Basically, Asmo's dummy team was the equivalent of a monkey trying to hide it's boner in an anthill.

MWC14: shaping up to be the worst pile of shit joke of a MWC that's ever been seen. There were mini tournaments hosted by par that were more involved than this garbage.

If your brilliant idea to breathe more life into this laughable mwc was to create some garbage dummy team (which im still skeptical about, all of those players were soooo fucking bad) it just fully displays your stupidity and ineptitude.

"Nah I won't create a rewards/perks system for in game feats, side prizes, articles, reviews, basically all the things that have proven to make a MWC great, I'll just create some shitty dummy team and say I did my part!"

You are human trash. Keep up the terrible work.
Bro, that is maybe the funniest thing you've ever said. I laughed for a solid 5 minutes.

So, who wants to bet me that Asmo created the dummy team with GKG's approval so that this year he wins a MWC with 6 teams instead of 4?
dac

Post by dac »

if god didnt want dicks in anthills, they wouldnt have holes.
switch

Post by switch »

if you losers put in 15% of the energy you commit to bitching and /or dummying you could be doing sweet articles and reviews and MWC 14 would suck a lot less.
par73

Post by par73 »

switch wrote:if you losers put in 15% of the energy you commit to bitching and /or dummying you could be doing sweet articles and reviews and MWC 14 would suck a lot less.
i reviewed 2 matches already, the article is called "asmo cheats in his own tournament, gets swept twice". check it out

switch hows that civil war tournament coming? :(

hmm in theory the blades, err , the shotguns, are a dummy team because the substitute system allows them to thrive and survive in that way.
switch

Post by switch »

switch hows that civil war tournament coming?
I was wondering when someone would ask that.
The tournament was held on the assigned date, which if I recall correctly was May 24, 2014/

These games were played
http://gateofstorms.net/games/47285
http://gateofstorms.net/games/47287
http://gateofstorms.net/games/47289
par73

Post by par73 »

nice you won 2-1
good job, now you can finally take that off your bucket list and move onto something new :)
Giant Killer General

revised 3-2 fellows over gents with tirri's switch to gents now (assuming 7v7). though there is now major concern for asmo's team if they will show undermanned as they now only have 7 players that have showed for any matches in the tournament so far.if asmo's team is down 1 player, it could go either way. if asmo's team is down 2 players, then 3-2 for gents. god knows gents won't allow any subs.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Ew > tirri
par73

Post by par73 »

my de2 prediction:

one of the bro's players blunders hard and is a major factor in losing a single game to ULMS, instantly drawing comparisons to honkey of gtm, tbc and chi-bullz fame
Giant Killer General

of course ew is much better than tirri, but tirri is also much better than anyone on gent's roster, so that's a nice upgrade for them.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

trolololol
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Giant Killer General wrote:Tirri is hands down the best myther of all time, sucked that mean dick more than once bros.
Yeah you did, gettem gurrrrl.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Thanks for sharing my myth resume it is much better than many.
Giant Killer General

Oh look, I can do that too, clever me.
Lizard King wrote:Tirri is hands down the best myther of all time, sucked that mean dick more than once bros.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote:
Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

Giant Killer General wrote:revised 3-2 fellows over gents with tirri's switch to gents now (assuming 7v7). though there is now major concern for asmo's team if they will show undermanned as they now only have 7 players that have showed for any matches in the tournament so far.if asmo's team is down 1 player, it could go either way. if asmo's team is down 2 players, then 3-2 for gents. god knows gents won't allow any subs.
how can you be so certain that gents won't allow any subs ?
par73

Post by par73 »

how can one be so sure tirri can even make any matches for the rest of the tournament
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

How can we assume GKG sucked dick for coke? Maybe he just enjoys sucking that mean dick?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

The key words are "used to". Pretty sure he does it for free now.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Personally I think the fact he has resorted to sodomizing Asmo in order to get his dick wet is as degrading as sucking any dick.

All together now!

Ooooh, when GKG went to school he thought he was a 9.
His mom told him softly, "sonny, you'll do just fine."
When he got into the real world he got sodomized
By an Al-Queda spy, an Al-Queda spy, an Al-Queda spppppyyyyy
La da da da da
ska

Post by ska »

What is wrong with you people
Giant Killer General

while nobody could have possibly predicted it going down to a 6th game tie-breaker (and in the particular fashion that it did) i must say, damn my predictions were about as close to spot on as possible. guna chalk this up as 2-0 for me now in predictions. pretty impressed with myself yet again.
East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

shuda kept your original prediction gkg!
Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

Giant Killer General wrote:while nobody could have possibly predicted it going down to a 6th game tie-breaker (and in the particular fashion that it did) i must say, damn my predictions were about as close to spot on as possible. guna chalk this up as 2-0 for me now in predictions. pretty impressed with myself yet again.
i say your de3 prediction is wrong