MWC2016 Pre-registration

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 26 Jun 2016, 23:24

rawr wrote:So what are the current teams I'm confused


Pre- Registration, so it doesn't really count


Original Syn (WTC 2nd placers)

Casuals (Asmo 5 man team, will be added to)

Caralho Doze Polegadas (My team, name inspired by THOR)

Prophets of Rage (Alfi's team)

The Wight Foundation (limp's supposed to be real but most likely not team) (paris has been added to this list as well as original syn)

Derpaggedon (if you play co-op more than multiplayer, you belong to this team)

and DOOM (if you have ever signed on more than 5 accounts, and/or you have made someone quit/want to quit)

User avatar
sharkdrivingabus
Posts: 165
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 03:29
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby sharkdrivingabus » 27 Jun 2016, 00:52

I'm insulted, Owlfroid! During lolmwc days I was rocking at least 16 accounts. Elfroid also has a screenshot from circa 2004 where he talks about how people like me were ruining myth. So I totally fit both of those criterion and don't need a special call out.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 27 Jun 2016, 00:56

oh

nice, congratulations I thought you were just DB's normal myth friend, let me edit that

In 2015 I had ≥ 20 dummy accounts, I just recently found my list. I made notes beside them too lol

and owlfroid is completely inaccurate, i am just teenage owl

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 984
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 01:26
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Zak » 27 Jun 2016, 01:47

Owlfag

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby switch » 27 Jun 2016, 18:53

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=qvxWLrl_aQQ[/youtube]

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 27 Jun 2016, 19:58

switch most people feel the need to communicate with words

and not videos that don't get a single click

please, share your feelings or thoughts with words

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 27 Jun 2016, 22:59

Team Whats a rules? Screw Paris

GKG
Cruniac
East Wind
Browning
Homer
dac

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby switch » 28 Jun 2016, 01:24

Browning is on Asmodians team

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 28 Jun 2016, 01:40

you respond

like the team I just posted is real

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby switch » 28 Jun 2016, 02:53

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ri5N7_01gFw[/youtube]

Ratking
Posts: 379
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 21:18
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Ratking » 28 Jun 2016, 03:34

It seems there are some rumors about OS and fluctuation in the roster. True, the roster will probably change some but that's to be expected. The team's chemistry led to some really fun games and ultimately victory.

Playing MWC takes time commitment. If you're going to spend the time playing why not do so with a fun team that's proven it can win? I don't doubt there are players reading this now that would dump their current team to join us. If we do suffer attrition I don't think we'll have an issue reloading. OS is going to be fine.

LandLock
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2015, 14:14
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby LandLock » 29 Jun 2016, 06:31

I make team so be tourney next year to

wonka
Posts: 46
Joined: 27 Aug 2013, 07:01
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby wonka » 29 Jun 2016, 06:50

That's the spirit!

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 29 Jun 2016, 18:16

Just Updating the Roster

Caralho Doze Polegadas

Lord---Scary Owl (Captain)
Mark
SlatE
Arsenal
toxyn
killerking
mikekhan
empy
Coca-Cola
ScaryMonster
THOR
Hadzenegger

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lizard King » 29 Jun 2016, 18:43

Ladies, please. Par's on syn, liep's just trolling with a no show team. Reg Fro and qtip would be so proud, or more than likely cunt punch you.

Pogue
Posts: 1207
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Pogue » 29 Jun 2016, 20:08

Well I must admit I was surprised to check this forums after a while and lo and behold! A 17 page thread about MWC! But of course you fucking faggots had to ruin it with the same idiot bullshit you all spew EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR. Jesus Christ you people really are just the fucking worst. It's not even trolling or banter anymore it's just....shit. Furthermore I can't believe GKG, Asmo, and Paris still think people are going to read their "essays." LOL I hope you all become ISIS sex slaves and are forced to suck goat cock while getting a Cleveland steamer from an ISIS recruit who used to be a shitty cab driver in some buttfuck leftist EU country.

wonka
Posts: 46
Joined: 27 Aug 2013, 07:01
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby wonka » 29 Jun 2016, 20:38

The heated conversation gives us something to pass the time with as the clans gather

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 30 Jun 2016, 00:29

not really wonka

pogue is correct, its just crap

Ging
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Feb 2014, 14:34
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Ging » 30 Jun 2016, 04:50

ok?

AGEHA

Ging
ape
KABUKI
Kao
terry the kid
hiropon
Muse


chun is power!

dac
Posts: 593
Joined: 24 Feb 2013, 02:40
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby dac » 30 Jun 2016, 07:17

Pogue wrote:Well I must admit I was surprised to check this forums after a while and lo and behold! A 17 page thread about MWC! But of course you fucking faggots had to ruin it with the same idiot bullshit you all spew EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR. Jesus Christ you people really are just the fucking worst. It's not even trolling or banter anymore it's just....shit. Furthermore I can't believe GKG, Asmo, and Paris still think people are going to read their "essays." LOL I hope you all become ISIS sex slaves and are forced to suck goat cock while getting a Cleveland steamer from an ISIS recruit who used to be a shitty cab driver in some buttfuck leftist EU country.



I think they are going to be the camel test drivers. Word on the street is that Israel developed semen activated target painting for the drones to hit and started installing them in every orifice of every camel and sheep in the region.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby par73 » 30 Jun 2016, 14:35

edit: Website launching briefly, stay tuned ! :)

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby par73 » 30 Jun 2016, 14:36

Pogue you rarely if ever communicate anything useful to the forums of gateofstorms.net anyway, just a bunch of built up angst from your years of coping with shooting, golfing, getting drunk and fucking women you don't know. it's worse than a teenagers, U SUK BRO

at least dac brings some substance and even plays (mazz) once in a while, pogue's just another myth hypocrite spewing the same trolling banter where. Pogue i laugh at your attempts to blend bunny, zak and kirk into one persona, plz realize the only thing you've accomplished was the sex change. u sounded seriously offended when i said something to u about not being myth elite. are you ok bro? did u really think of that crap? lol good lord

Enigman, VERMINIX and ACHERON would run a train on you, you're nowhere near godcops level. when i think about pogue i think about the guy in the myth forums who seeks accomplishment by pushing threads to the next page of ten posts while he copes with his lifelong misery.

this pre-registration thread has been very productive so please refrain from posting your typical crap for longer than "a while" of 'less than 7 days' , before you try to SLANDER its GLORY... ANYMORE!
you can even linger without posting with that neat hide online availability feature, people won't even know you're here!

Captain
Posts: 232
Joined: 02 May 2013, 15:17
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Captain » 30 Jun 2016, 14:58

I'll probably play depending on when it is and stuff.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 30 Jun 2016, 17:33

Ill take you captain :)

My roster is on the previous page

LandLock
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2015, 14:14
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby LandLock » 30 Jun 2016, 17:48

I make team, I need more player

Only me and wonka

who play?

Pogue
Posts: 1207
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Pogue » 30 Jun 2016, 20:15

par73 wrote:Pogue you rarely if ever communicate anything useful to the forums of gateofstorms.net anyway, just a bunch of built up angst from your years of coping with shooting, golfing, getting drunk and fucking women you don't know. it's worse than a teenagers, U SUK BRO

at least dac brings some substance and even plays (mazz) once in a while, pogue's just another myth hypocrite spewing the same trolling banter where. Pogue i laugh at your attempts to blend bunny, zak and kirk into one persona, plz realize the only thing you've accomplished was the sex change. u sounded seriously offended when i said something to u about not being myth elite. are you ok bro? did u really think of that crap? lol good lord

Enigman, VERMINIX and ACHERON would run a train on you, you're nowhere near godcops level. when i think about pogue i think about the guy in the myth forums who seeks accomplishment by pushing threads to the next page of ten posts while he copes with his lifelong misery.

this pre-registration thread has been very productive so please refrain from posting your typical crap for longer than "a while" of 'less than 7 days' , before you try to SLANDER its GLORY... ANYMORE!
you can even linger without posting with that neat hide online availability feature, people won't even know you're here!


LOL that's hilarious. Don't worry Paris, you won't be seeing me again. Adios.

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 984
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 01:26
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Zak » 30 Jun 2016, 21:05

Did paris just retire pog?

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 01 Jul 2016, 00:26

Pogue is definitely worth keeping

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 04 Jul 2016, 06:04

PARIS POST THE WEBISTE JEEZUZ

Ging
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Feb 2014, 14:34
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Ging » 04 Jul 2016, 13:13

hi paris

sat PM10 JST or Sun AM9 JST is best...

Phos
Posts: 49
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 14:48
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Phos » 04 Jul 2016, 14:42

Pogue wrote:
LOL that's hilarious. Don't worry Paris, you won't be seeing me again. Adios.


Pogue - Don't go man, you are definitely a top 10 myther of this age and I would hate to see you go. Don't worry about the talk trash [sic], just ignore the haters and keep fighting :)

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 952
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 04 Jul 2016, 17:28

TOP 10 POGUE

1) Irrelevant
2) Irrelevant
3) Irrelevant
4) Irrelevant
5) Irrelevant
6) Irrelevant
7) Irrelevant
8) Irrelevant
9) Irrelevant
10) HONORARY SPOT FOR POGUE

wwo
Posts: 836
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby wwo » 05 Jul 2016, 04:32

Quick. Check all the methadone clinics in Edmonton's "art" district.

Cutard
Posts: 318
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 18:47
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby Cutard » 05 Jul 2016, 16:32

parpar killed BME and pogue, rather impressive

LandLock
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2015, 14:14
Contact:

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Postby LandLock » 05 Jul 2016, 19:00

Noobs

Phos
LandLock
Ksiaze
Father Xmas
Wonka
Sasper


Return to “Eblis Stone”