TRUMP

should muslims be allowed in the USA?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

sasper
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm
Contact:

TRUMP

Postby sasper » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:55 am

do u think muslims should be allowed in the USA?

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Anyone who disagrees is so ignorant. We are silently being INVADED and polluted by radicals of all kinds. For our own security, we should NOT be taking ANYONE in this country right now, especially people who want to terrorize and convert us. People need to stand up and stop being wimps saying they are humans and not all muslims are bad need to wake up. I'd rather be labeled a racist than allow my country to be overrun by these idiots. We are full. Get the fuck out or go home. There's a reason their own countries don't want them.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:03 pm

During WW2, INSIDE the US, we put hundreds of thousands of Japanese immigrants (even ones who were already American citizens) into prisons to help isolate any potential threats. We are not far removed from this going on. That is what needs to be done, otherwise more terrorists see it like a walk in the park. They are laughing at how incompetent our government is, and the gullibility of our citizens thanks to our brainwashing media.

Revan
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:10 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Revan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:00 pm

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:, and the gullibility of our citizens thanks to our brainwashing media.



Sometimes I wish we were run by SPECTRE or hell I'll be the first to hail Hydra.

Alas, our country is governed by idiots FOR idiots.

We should be digging a massive trench dividing us from the south and those damn Northerners with their ice zombies and shit, and turn the USA to an Island/Continent.

then just to make sure, we should just leave and colonize Mars since they're so wet for us already.

par73
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby par73 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:53 pm

we can't all be brainwashed by radicalized terrorists to isolate muslims from the rest of the world (and thereby convert muslims to their cause)

let me reiterate

should we allow australians in the us ? how about aborigines? flying spaghetttists?

honestly i have never heard krok ever post in such cowardice. that the big bad boogeyman from the sand is 'coming to get him' or his country or his countryfolk or what have you. any real american would be resistant to the brainwash, conversion and terrorization, wouldn't you say krok? so why fall victim to it ? or are the myth forums your broadway? i can't help to think how in character you sound after unintentionally disagreeing with yourself after your first statement
sasper wrote:do u think muslims should be allowed in the USA?

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Anyone who disagrees is so ignorant.

maybe it's just you, i don't know

sure, the united states put a bunch of japanese immigrants into concentration camps to 'protect the country from threats'.
ever stop to think the US gov't were also protecting those immigrants from idiots in the country who would go out of their way to harm them as an attempt to 'avenge pearl harbor their own way'?

these migrants are leaving their land for a reason. that reason is terrorism. doesn't a true american stand against terrorism krok? because I believe one would.

here's the possibilities about what will happen to the migrating people from the country we know as syria
1) they will possibly be accepted by a new nation and possibly acquire citizenship
2) they are rejected and return to syria and are murdered/jailed for treason/leaving/by terrorists
3) they are rejected and return to syria and join the daesh

that about wraps it up for the future of someone in the process of migrating from that mess going on the other part of the world we all share. i'll take a refugee for every one less terrorist, thanks.
you can sit there and be afraid that 'they' will bring 'it' here, but you are either a fool to think it already has not been (or maybe you need to write yourself a sticky note to go get your memory checked by a doctor).

these last 2 weeks I've watched more TV than I have all year. From all the 'news' stations dialogues I've been listening to, I swear that Trump is running purposely just to give Hilary more votes.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 am

par73 wrote:we can't all be brainwashed by radicalized terrorists to isolate muslims from the rest of the world (and thereby convert muslims to their cause)

let me reiterate

should we allow australians in the us ? how about aborigines? flying spaghetttists?

honestly i have never heard krok ever post in such cowardice. that the big bad boogeyman from the sand is 'coming to get him' or his country or his countryfolk or what have you. any real american would be resistant to the brainwash, conversion and terrorization, wouldn't you say krok? so why fall victim to it ? or are the myth forums your broadway? i can't help to think how in character you sound after unintentionally disagreeing with yourself after your first statement
sasper wrote:do u think muslims should be allowed in the USA?

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Anyone who disagrees is so ignorant.

maybe it's just you, i don't know

sure, the united states put a bunch of japanese immigrants into concentration camps to 'protect the country from threats'.
ever stop to think the US gov't were also protecting those immigrants from idiots in the country who would go out of their way to harm them as an attempt to 'avenge pearl harbor their own way'?

these migrants are leaving their land for a reason. that reason is terrorism. doesn't a true american stand against terrorism krok? because I believe one would.

here's the possibilities about what will happen to the migrating people from the country we know as syria
1) they will possibly be accepted by a new nation and possibly acquire citizenship
2) they are rejected and return to syria and are murdered/jailed for treason/leaving/by terrorists
3) they are rejected and return to syria and join the daesh

that about wraps it up for the future of someone in the process of migrating from that mess going on the other part of the world we all share. i'll take a refugee for every one less terrorist, thanks.
you can sit there and be afraid that 'they' will bring 'it' here, but you are either a fool to think it already has not been (or maybe you need to write yourself a sticky note to go get your memory checked by a doctor).

these last 2 weeks I've watched more TV than I have all year. From all the 'news' stations dialogues I've been listening to, I swear that Trump is running purposely just to give Hilary more votes.


Um, I have a backbone. The MEDIA are the ones OUSTING anyone saying we need to control the influx of muslims into our country. Look at Trump. Show me where the media is suggesting we should ban muslims? 100% of all terrorist attacks are caused because of muslim/islam/ whatever the fuck faggot ass religion they believe in. Other mass shootings you say? Those are hate crimes. 2 totally different things. muslims want to take over the Western world and destroy our way of life.

Remember when that bowl-cut little faggot shot those innocent black people in that church who treated him so kindly? There was a HUGE call for the BAN of the Confederate flag, guns, and that America has a racial disparity/ war on race problem [which we don't, but obama is trying his best to incite one].

2 confirmed isis sympathizers shoot up innocent people, but there is NO call for the ban of mosques, hijabs, or the ousting of muslims. There is by a select few, but the media are the ones who oust them for such thinking, saying it is ignorant. I say it is a DOUBLE STANDARD.


Anyone who lives in the real world, and EVERY single service member of the military I've ever spoken with (which is in the hundreds) because I know a lot of people, all say that most of them are bad, and want the US to crumble. ALL the defectors that come over here are not looking for a better life; they are looking to pollute, cheat the system, and then shove it right back in our faces because we are so gullible, and our government lacks a spine.

Look at all the other great Empires and Dynasties that slowly fell all because they became too complacent and allowed outside influence and immigration. We KNOW our history, and we are STILL destined to repeat it, just because citizens become the aforementioned.

There really is no argument to this, this is reality. WE are a country with Americans. We don't fucking need to accept everyone from everywhere else in the world. I'd rather be hated by other countries than bow for the sake of "humanitarianism."

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:35 am

Muslims are deadly, never trust them.



Shinco

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby switch » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:19 am

Kirk you do realize Trumps foriegn policy makes no sense, and is literally contradictory to his immigration policy: bombing and invading the middle East creates more refugees, not less. As the recent Iraqi government opposition to Turkish troop deployments indicates, how do you know the government of Iraq would support unilateral military action like Trump endorses? I mean, do you really want America to refight the Iraq war, again?

Are you an isolationist or an interventionist? Or does the Trump meme appeal to you because you just despise liberalism?

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:17 pm

despise.

also, i'm rooting for putin to drop some nukes on the middle east.

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:26 am

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Anyone who disagrees is so ignorant. We are silently being INVADED and polluted by radicals of all kinds. For our own security, we should NOT be taking ANYONE in this country right now, especially people who want to terrorize and convert us. People need to stand up and stop being wimps saying they are humans and not all muslims are bad need to wake up. I'd rather be labeled a racist than allow my country to be overrun by these idiots. We are full. Get the fuck out or go home. There's a reason their own countries don't want them.


Talk about ignorant. Refugees aren't leaving because "their own countries don't want them" they are leaving because they are trying to get away from the actual terrorists, the same ones that give you such a hardon - the ones that kill Muslims just as easily as they kill Westerners.

Secondly, way way way more Americans are killed every year in the US by whites (often rednecks) with guns than by Muslim extremists. In 2015 there's been more mass murders then there have been days in the year - more than one a day. How many of those were committed by Muslims? ONE. How many mass murders were committed by Christians and other non-Muslims? ALL the rest - OVER 300 mass murders last year by non-Muslims. So if you aren't just a racist scumbag like that Carrot Top you worship, and actually care about making America safer? Ban the Caucasians.

If you REALLY care about making America safe? Ban the fucking head of the NRA and anyone else who thinks it's perfectly ok for suspected terrorists on the no-fly-list to buy guns. THOSE are the people who make the US unsafe.

Then while you are banning people, how about you ban the fucking redneck lunatic gun nuts who think their basement stockpile of weapons is going to protect them against the force of the US government. Seriously, those are some pathetic majorly delusional fucking idiots.


Waiting your simple-minded response attacking me instead of the facts to show up in 3....2.....1.....

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Pogue » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:30 am

TRUMP? HILARY?

VOTE VERMIN SUPREME 2016™

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7d52l5dwA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE[/youtube]

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:17 pm

vinylrake wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Anyone who disagrees is so ignorant. We are silently being INVADED and polluted by radicals of all kinds. For our own security, we should NOT be taking ANYONE in this country right now, especially people who want to terrorize and convert us. People need to stand up and stop being wimps saying they are humans and not all muslims are bad need to wake up. I'd rather be labeled a racist than allow my country to be overrun by these idiots. We are full. Get the fuck out or go home. There's a reason their own countries don't want them.


Talk about ignorant. Refugees aren't leaving because "their own countries don't want them" they are leaving because they are trying to get away from the actual terrorists, the same ones that give you such a hardon - the ones that kill Muslims just as easily as they kill Westerners.

Secondly, way way way more Americans are killed every year in the US by whites (often rednecks) with guns than by Muslim extremists. In 2015 there's been more mass murders then there have been days in the year - more than one a day. How many of those were committed by Muslims? ONE. How many mass murders were committed by Christians and other non-Muslims? ALL the rest - OVER 300 mass murders last year by non-Muslims. So if you aren't just a racist scumbag like that Carrot Top you worship, and actually care about making America safer? Ban the Caucasians.

If you REALLY care about making America safe? Ban the fucking head of the NRA and anyone else who thinks it's perfectly ok for suspected terrorists on the no-fly-list to buy guns. THOSE are the people who make the US unsafe.

Then while you are banning people, how about you ban the fucking redneck lunatic gun nuts who think their basement stockpile of weapons is going to protect them against the force of the US government. Seriously, those are some pathetic majorly delusional fucking idiots.


Waiting your simple-minded response attacking me instead of the facts to show up in 3....2.....1.....


Rednecks often cause the most shootings? What about the ones your favorite show, cnn doesn't publicize? Rednecks are living out of freedom. Are there idiots out there? Yes. But most people stockpiling weapons to your description are not threats to anyone. Its called being ready.

Image

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:18 pm

That statistic has shown to be false. It's also retarded, the percentages don't even add up to 100%...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/22/trump-retweeted-a-very-wrong-set-of-numbers-on-race-and-murder/

Image

Trump is a Fascist, but I realize that you think that's a good thing.

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Krok - So you think everything you see on the internet is true if it backs up your tiny pea-sized racist brain beliefs? You are like a cut-and-pasting chimp.

Fact check: THERE'S NO SUCH ORGANIZATION AS a "Crime Statistics Bureau" in San Francisco, or in CA at all.

So yeah, those are completely made up facts posted by another idiot who shares your racists views - just a slightly more talented idiot than you cause s/he at least has some image-editing skills.

What a fucking idiot you are Krok.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:48 am

vinylrake wrote:Krok - So you think everything you see on the internet is true if it backs up your tiny pea-sized racist brain beliefs? You are like a cut-and-pasting chimp.

Fact check: THERE'S NO SUCH ORGANIZATION AS a "Crime Statistics Bureau" in San Francisco, or in CA at all.

So yeah, those are completely made up facts posted by another idiot who shares your racists views - just a slightly more talented idiot than you cause s/he at least has some image-editing skills.

What a fucking idiot you are Krok.



Those stats are not made to represent 100% because that would not make sense.

If there is anyone who believes everything they see on the internet, it is you, omrake. You believe me, right?

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:50 am

Actually I digress. If you look at the rate at which blacks are killed, it adds up to 100%.

omrake ~I saw on the internet that the post that Krok made is not real, and since I'm liberal I'm going to believe its not real.

Its funny how all the liberals in America are poor, lack education, and want to make $15 an hour for choosing to flip burgers to support their 14 kids. LOL

Psalm 118:22
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:33 pm
Location: ff
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Psalm 118:22 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:52 am

I have to say Krok is 100% spot-on here even though he drives a prius.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 am

So far this poll is looking pretty good. 5 TRUMPS to 1 liberal idiot.

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:41 pm

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:If there is anyone who believes everything they see on the internet, it is you, omrake. You believe me, right?


SUch a dumbass.

OK, you think you know the facts and I don't? Then show me ANY evidence that the ficticious organization behind those completely made up racist statistics you posted actually exists. Show me credible evidence and I'll stop talking about it, if you can't then you shut the fuck up with your racist rantings on Gos.

Deal? Or you are too much of a pussy to back up your pathetic posing?

My prediction: You deflect the issue because you know you are wrong, that the stats are completely made up and that you are - just a gullible racist cut-and-paste monkey who is so stupid you believe everything you see on the internet ass long as you agree with it.

Your turn.

Revan
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:10 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Revan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Image

par73
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby par73 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:19 pm

KROK does about as much fact checking as his preferred republican nomineee

cheers !

Reekfish
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Reekfish » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 pm

I don't post on these forums. I normally don't even lurk what little content we have here. But today I noticed a post labeled "Trump". It can't be I thought. Politics in my myth?

Myth has always been a safe zone for me. A certain oasis were I can log in and play a few games with no pressure. Never have I felt like I cared when I played myth. Sometimes I try, sometimes I don't. In a lot of other RTS:s I feel a pressure to perform but not here. Never here. So it's a bit absurd to be met with a topic that I encounter everyday in my life here in my little secluded safe-zone. I'm sure there were many discussions of politics on the forums in the golden days. But I was never there to see them.

Gentlemen I feel triggered. I'd like to propose that all politics be banned from my safe-space. BIG_KROK as the Cis-gendered white supremacist fascist that he is can never understand the feeling of having to encounter a topic on a forum that you're not comfortable with. Indeed he is in fact incapable not only of rational thought but also of the experience I just relayed. WHen he evetually curbs under the new bright future of pure political correctness and is washed away among the flood of internet haters that will cleanse the earth like a second flood, he may pause and contemplate on all of the wrong turns he took. Ofcourse he was unable to stop himself from taking them, but he may in that moment nonetheless reach a certain level of self-reflection that will allow him to see beyond the concepts of man-woman, black-white, muslim-christian etc. etc. and see mankind for what we truly are.

Pieces of shit.

Because at the end of the day; Whether it's indoctrinated islamists that await the coming of the roman army upon the holy plains of the Levant or the Hindu nationalists that burn non-belivers alive or even proud western defenders that realize that the only way to stop the communist/jewish/leftist/liberal/gay agenda is to shoot up various brainwashed individuals to shatter the illusion of the media. It's all just aspects of the same wonderful concept. Let's not forget the enlightened liberal that belives that all of these previous aspects of mankind are simply stupid people that if only they were graced with the gracious light of rational-thinking (that they posses) would realize that pure liberal-democracy is the only way to go. Or the noble social-democrat that inhabits so much knowledge of societal structures that he can't possibly be naive. Again the same concept.

Pieces of shit.

Now I get reminded of all this bullshit every waking second of my existence because I choose to not live my life in the now, but instead constantly worry about what is behind the next bend on this short little pathetic journey that is my life. I don't need this in my safe-zone.

So please. I'd beg this little shrivled leftover of our community to refrain from ever, EVER! discussing politics in our forums. It triggers me. I don't like to be triggered.

Love - A concerend Myther and mother of three

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Pogue » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:42 am

Reekfish wrote:Now I get reminded of all this bullshit every waking second of my existence because I choose to not live my life in the now, but instead constantly worry about what is behind the next bend on this short little pathetic journey that is my life. I don't need this in my safe-zone.

So please. I'd beg this little shrivled leftover of our community to refrain from ever, EVER! discussing politics in our forums. It triggers me. I don't like to be triggered.

Love - A concerend Myther and mother of three


Reekfish is a chick? LOL! You do realize the way the world is going, you should reuse your plastic bags to smother your children.

Renwood
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Renwood » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:30 am

Cant tell if Reekfish is trolling or.... "Triggers" "Safe place"?! I just cant tell anymore. Punk please make a Safe Space room named...What else, "Safe Space" on GOS! It will be where nobody is allowed to type oor able to chat at all. That way nobody can be Triggered.

Reekfish
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Reekfish » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Renwood wrote: Punk please make a Safe Space room named...What else, "Safe Space" on GOS! It will be where nobody is allowed to type oor able to chat at all. That way nobody can be Triggered.


+1
It is the only reasonable action following this... Let us call it "disturbing post".

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Thats cool there is a female playing myth, i thought they all left when myth died a few years back.

The Elfoid_TFS
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:15 am

Everyone here in the UK is terrified of Trump, I think I'm less concerned because I've been desensitised after years of exposure to KROK. They're almost the same person.

par73
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby par73 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:26 pm

REEKFISH #1

User avatar
DBSeeker
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby DBSeeker » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 pm

I decided to come back just to say that I stand with Kirk. His understanding of history is unparalleled. I thought you libtards learned your lesson after San Bernardino & Paris. It appears you still live in your peace and love bubble.

Our country is facing hard truths. We need to adapt to the facts on the ground or perish. I stand with Kirk and Trump.


c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Oh look a bunch of country-ass, poorly educated, sexually frustrated, white men support the incoherent, racist white guy, what a surprise.

Yall are all about "freedom" but completely predictable.

Sign me up for the safe space room.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby switch » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Mitt Romney, who called Russia America's top geopolitical foe during the 2012 presidential race, took to Twitter to slam Trump on Friday.

"Important distinction: thug Putin kills journalists and opponents; our presidents kill terrorists and enemy combatants," Romney tweeted.




...

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 am

Actually I take my post back and apologize. It just pisses me off that people who claim to stand for freedom are actually all about racial, gender, and class inequality. Freedom is not about more prisons and more wars. I have nothing against country people, and there are plenty of very smart people who are not educated. Don't want to turn into a fucking asshole bully just because everyone else is doing it, even if this is "only the internet."

Interesting article switch. Growing up in Italy, I lived through the Berlusconi years, and I feel Trump really is an American Berlusconi. If you recall, Berlusconi and Putin were also close.

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Pogue » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:21 am

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:Growing up in Italy, I lived through the Berlusconi years, and I feel Trump really is an American Berlusconi. If you recall, Berlusconi and Putin were also close.


Italians elected Berlusconi four times, so I guess Italians would love Trump.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby switch » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:48 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8LPn4irao

Slovaj zizek predicted that an American berlusconni would be the future of American "democracy" in this video from 2009

The good news is that while I was on the way home from the party tonight some guy driving past me shouted "Bernie Sanders", to which I jokingly replied, "feel the bern!" and we all had a good laugh. This indicates that, in Canada anyway, there is an expectation that the American voters will do the just thing, even if the DNC won't.

Here you can see Edward snowdens live tweet of the latest democratic debate which I would normally watch but at this point where we literally live in a baudrillardian nightmare, meh

http://www.politico.com/blogs/live-from ... ate-216992

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:13 pm

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:Oh look a bunch of country-ass, poorly educated, sexually frustrated, white men support the incoherent, racist white guy, what a surprise.

Yall are all about "freedom" but completely predictable.

Sign me up for the safe space room.



So you are mad about people being racist yet its OK to group a bunch of "white country asses" together. Makes sense. Typical euro trash liberal logic there. Your justice system is about as ancient as the ruins of the Roman Colluseum.

I am a top executive with a company in the top 5 on the Fortune 100 list, and I also run a 200 acre farm which I own. I have 2 Masters degrees and I belong to one of America's most prestigious intellectual clubs, Mensa. I have no problem getting laid when I feel like it. I'd rather be considered racist than be ignorant to the fact that my country is being invaded and polluted by a bunch of immigrants who want to do us wrong, and oh, they are all the same race and religion. muslims can have their own country with their bullshit religious practices, and there is no room in the US for their bottom dwelling place in society. For every "good" muslim (which I truly believe there are none, because their values system is so completely fucked up) there are hundreds of extremists who would rather send the greatest country in the world back to the stone ages than just live their own lives.

So basically, milk man, you are no different than us racist, country ass, white folks. Except you've got the added bonus of living in a socialist country and being extremely liberal, in a country whose recent history dates back to being an axis power. Enough said.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:52 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-5DJhBh6M[/youtube]
I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.I feel like this Forum should just be turned into spam, maybe it will be closed by then.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:54 pm

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:So you are mad about people being racist yet its OK to group a bunch of "white country asses" together. Makes sense. Typical euro trash liberal logic there. Your justice system is about as ancient as the ruins of the Roman Colluseum.


c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:Actually I take my post back and apologize. It just pisses me off that people who claim to stand for freedom are actually all about racial, gender, and class inequality. Freedom is not about more prisons and more wars. I have nothing against country people, and there are plenty of very smart people who are not educated. Don't want to turn into a fucking asshole bully just because everyone else is doing it, even if this is "only the internet."


I'm American, live in NYC, I grew up abroad because my father was military.

You lie a lot Kirk.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:23 am

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I'd rather be considered racist than be ignorant to the fact that my country is being invaded and polluted by a bunch of immigrants


You are a Fascist. I know that you are proud of this fact, I don't even know why I bother to point it out. I don't think I've ever seen you or the other right wing people on these forums ever express anything but hatred and anger. We live in a beautiful country that still has great, wild, sublime places and a diverse, interesting, thriving population. That's the beautiful about this country, not some psychopathic white utopia that never was, a sick dream that moves you to such violence and resentment.

The worst thing about you and what you represent is that you wave the flag and call for freedom, but what you really want is to enslave anyone different from yourself, anyone of a different gender, race, religion, even lifestyle, all while calling for the destruction and poisoning of our land in a pursuit of your greed and collective narcissism.

Let me tell you something, you are my enemy, and I would rather die fighting than live under a regime populated by ugly, hateful people like yourself.

With your hatred and obsession with pollution and racial/religious purity, you have more in common in ISIS than you'll ever admit. This is exactly why our reactionary government, both Democrat and Republican, would rather support "moderate" Islamists than this kind of community, which echoes the ideals of our own people: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/29/magazine/a-dream-of-utopia-in-hell.html?_r=0

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 am

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I'd rather be considered racist than be ignorant to the fact that my country is being invaded and polluted by a bunch of immigrants


You are a Fascist. I know that you are proud of this fact, I don't even know why I bother to point it out. I don't think I've ever seen you or the other right wing people on these forums ever express anything but hatred and anger. We live in a beautiful country that still has great, wild, sublime places and a diverse, interesting, thriving population. That's the beautiful about this country, not some psychopathic white utopia that never was, a sick dream that moves you to such violence and resentment.

The worst thing about you and what you represent is that you wave the flag and call for freedom, but what you really want is to enslave anyone different from yourself, anyone of a different gender, race, religion, even lifestyle, all while calling for the destruction and poisoning of our land in a pursuit of your greed and collective narcissism.

Let me tell you something, you are my enemy, and I would rather die fighting than live under a regime populated by ugly, hateful people like yourself.

With your hatred and obsession with pollution and racial/religious purity, you have more in common in ISIS than you'll ever admit. This is exactly why our reactionary government, both Democrat and Republican, would rather support "moderate" Islamists than this kind of community, which echoes the ideals of our own people: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/29/magazine/a-dream-of-utopia-in-hell.html?_r=0



you prob worship bloomberg

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby switch » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:29 am

Is Bloomberg gonna run or what?

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Pogue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:52 am

I just want to know what happened to Jesse Ventura 2016? He was pretty stoked about that shit for a while. Guess he realized no one would vote for him.

Two Smoking Guns
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby Two Smoking Guns » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:22 am

[quoteSecondly, way way way more Americans are killed every year in the US by whites (often rednecks) with guns than by Muslim extremists. In 2015 there's been more mass murders then there have been days in the year - more than one a day. How many of those were committed by Muslims? ONE. How many mass murders were committed by Christians and other non-Muslims? ALL the rest - OVER 300 mass murders last year by non-Muslims. So if you aren't just a racist scumbag like that Carrot Top you worship, and actually care about making America safer? Ban the Caucasians.][/quote]

Vinyl/om rake, as you provided nothing to back up your claims, I googled "300 mass murders" and got a link to Slayingstracker.com, or something close.
Lots of links to the shootings I am sure you brought up.

Well, checking 7 at random, I find 6 are non-whites doing the shooting, so it does not look like a redneck shooting heyday as you suggest.

Nice to see you playing so frequently! And your contributions to this forum are just awesome!

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:05 pm

omrake believes those liberal ads that criminalize white people and try to make us feel bad for being racist/discriminatory against other people in hopes that he will be accepted by those 'minorities' and won't be on a hit list. but in actuality, he is even more hated and a hypocrite because of it all.

oh yeah, and hes a fat loser with a fugly wife and lives in a shit hole house because we all know his name, occupation (lack thereof), and where he lives LOL

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:01 am

"I am a top executive with a company in the top 5 on the Fortune 100 list, and I also run a 200 acre farm which I own. I have 2 Masters degrees and I belong to one of America's most prestigious intellectual clubs, Mensa. I have no problem getting laid when I feel like it. " -- Krok


This comment wins the internet for sheer ridiculousness.

The only thing remotely believable in that list of ridiculous claims is that Krok works for one of the top fortune 100 companies - that's easy to believe because Walmart is #1 on the Fortune 100 and even he could get a job working for Walmart. But only Krok or someone whose ego is so far divorced from the pathetic reality of his actual existence could spin working as a stocker for Walmart as being a 'top executive'.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:09 am

vinylrake wrote:
"I am a top executive with a company in the top 5 on the Fortune 100 list, and I also run a 200 acre farm which I own. I have 2 Masters degrees and I belong to one of America's most prestigious intellectual clubs, Mensa. I have no problem getting laid when I feel like it. " -- Krok


This comment wins the internet for sheer ridiculousness.

The only thing remotely believable in that list of ridiculous claims is that Krok works for one of the top fortune 100 companies - that's easy to believe because Walmart is #1 on the Fortune 100 and even he could get a job working for Walmart. But only Krok or someone whose ego is so far divorced from the pathetic reality of his actual existence could spin working as a stocker for Walmart as being a 'top executive'.


Good guess but it isn't Walmart. This company is ranked just below Google in terms of best companies in America to work for. Good luck!

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby switch » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:05 am

Image

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:38 pm

That's the worst source I've ever seen.

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Two Smoking Guns wrote: Well, checking 7 at random, I find 6 are non-whites doing the shooting, so it does not look like a redneck shooting heyday as you suggest.


Take your head out of your ass and try to pay attention.

My comment was in reply to Krok-o-shit's bullshit 'we have to keep muslims out of the US to stay safe' claims.

The point of the statistics - which you would realize if you paid attention - was to illustrate that the number of religious-ideological shootings in the US by Muslims - the kind of shootings that make blowhards like Krok-o-shit and Trump so afraid they wet their pants and panic every time they hear of one - is that there have been over 300 mass shootings in the USA THIS YEAR - AND ONLY ONE of those was committed by anyone with muslim-religious-based-terrorist sympathies/ideologies.

If you want to dispute that, go ahead - but whether a shooter of a mass shooting was white or not isn't the issue, the issue that Krok-o-shit is basing his whole too-stupid-for-anyone-with-half-a-mensa-level-IQ argument on is that Muslims are what we should be most afraid of. Clearly, the statistics show Krok has a much higher chance of being killed by a US born-and-bred citizen then from a Muslim extremist or someone with extremist sympathies.

vinylrake
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: TRUMP

Postby vinylrake » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:38 pm

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Good guess but it isn't Walmart. This company is ranked just below Google in terms of best companies in America to work for. Good luck!


I don't give a flying fuck what the company you work for is ranked - the company you work for is the most believable of your claims, the rest is all hopeless fantasies of yours. But even assuming you work for a great company, there's that little claim that you are a 'senior executive', but unless your father is CEO of the company so just gave you a fancy title, there is no way that an inbred hillbilly moron like you is a 'senior executive' in one of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies. "Senior Executive"? You are so ridiculous, I'd be surprised if you could even get promoted to assistant manager of the night shift at your local McDonalds.


Return to “Free For All”