MWC 2015

Captain
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm
Contact:

MWC 2015

Postby Captain » Sat May 30, 2015 6:45 am

So, who is willing to put in some money so we can actually have this tourney?

I'll throw down $100 to get this thing moving.....Anyone else?

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby switch » Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 am

Only person who still cares is gkg (and even then, probably not anymore) and we've already handed him more myth glory than all other players combined.

If you want to literally send him your money now I guess that's cool.

All he has to do now is sit on his winnings while everyone else watches the throne, because the bitter truth is that no one is good enough or committed enough or fucking crazy enough to take thus game at a care bear factor that can compete with gkg.

See here


viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2518&p=25368&hilit=gkg+shinco+trophy#p25368

And here:


viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2467&p=25124&hilit=gkg+shinco+trophy#p25124


I think gkgs total domination and the asmo - gkg alliance has pretty much closed the book on MWC. I doubt anyone will bother to "challenge" ever again. Gkg will no doubt continue to display his disgust for the myth community by doing basically nothing now that he's won all the charity tournaments there's going to be.

Now most people would rather play dota or mazz or whatever people play these days. It seems to me that hosting MWC isn't much fun and it sure seems to burn out mythers like nothing else.

We've reached the part of the cycle, to use an apropos myth analogy, where the champion of light has lost and now there's a thousand years of darkness. Ggs.

On the other hand, I for one, think MWC served its purpose. Who can honestly say that they'd rather spend another second of their life trying to topple gkg in some god awful map pick by asmo on yet another rabble team of elitists, suiciders and cheaters, when the alternative is that whenever you feel like it you can boot up myth, and just, you know, play the game. Gla, HF.

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby drunken_deer » Sat May 30, 2015 8:17 am

blame take 2 for being such fags with the myth rights and not digital distributing this game to increase the community to steam or gog.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby switch » Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 am

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stock ... icker=TTWO

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ ... ideo_games


Take two is apparently a group of 2,400 people who work in an office in new York and are lead by a rollodex man Harvard MBA and law degree with the sole purpose of acquiring game liscences to then run into the ground.


http://www.octafinance.com/strauss-zeln ... der-trade/

Zelnik unloaded 8 million worth of shares on may 27th.


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8v6bpMDwmk


http://www.dakotafinancialnews.com/insi ... wo/183630/

Their cock bag VP made 76,000 dollars last week liquidating some of millions of dollars worth of shares, as well.

Do you have what it takes to work for one of the most vile mammonist video game developers on earth?

Sign up here!
http://www.take2games.com/careers/

Asmodian
Posts: 1467
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Asmodian » Sat May 30, 2015 9:02 am

I think people like switch highly over rate GKG's "care level" and just can't accept the fact he is simply better than them in every aspect of the game.

I was suppose to be hosting MWC with someone else. We had a site ready and Deadhold was willing to offer some copies of their game upon release to the winners of the tournament, but as it looks right now the person who talked me into helping them host it seems uninterested so I'm not sure anything is going to happen. I don't really have a strong desire to be the head TO so I don't think I would host it by myself.

User avatar
BIG KROK V8 SS
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby BIG KROK V8 SS » Sat May 30, 2015 11:51 am

Myth doesn't have enough fire anymore. We need people who are motivated to talking shit, being assholes, and making the game competitive again. Its just all been exhausted. The people good enough to win a MWC already have, and those who aren't good enough to, realize they never will at this point, and don't care either. Its a dead end street.

Ratking
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Ratking » Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 pm

I'm not a head TO but I'm willing to help. What kind of help do you need asmo?

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby shadow » Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 pm

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Myth doesn't have enough fire anymore. We need people who are motivated to talking shit, being assholes, and making the game competitive again. Its just all been exhausted. The people good enough to win a MWC already have, and those who aren't good enough to, realize they never will at this point, and don't care either. Its a dead end street.


Conan V8 right. Absolutely right. CloGGed.
but why u written here ? you stop rollin in 2011

drunken with switch sucking a dick again. Again and again and again, eternal faggots.
WE DON'T NEED MORE DEERS, GRU ETC

and that's not about throwning few hundreds dollars in asmo's asshole to start shit show

just

THE END

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Pogue » Sun May 31, 2015 2:14 am

shadow wrote:drunken with switch sucking a dick again. Again and again and again, eternal faggots.
WE DON'T NEED MORE DEERS, GRU ETC

THE END


You talkin' shit brah? We need more people like Lolki to keep myth alive.

Captain wrote:So, who is willing to put in some money so we can actually have this tourney?


Derp.

grim
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:33 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby grim » Sun May 31, 2015 5:32 am

If someone was actually willing to host, you could just set up the site in a day or two, like I did with mwc11 and mwc12. The 12 site and forum took longer to make though, but really you don't need wait for someone else to make some fancy ass site that isn't needed.


drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby drunken_deer » Sun May 31, 2015 8:57 am

shadow wrote:drunken with switch sucking a dick again. Again and again and again, eternal faggots.
WE DON'T NEED MORE DEERS, GRU ETC


Bagrada when are you going to realize your a joke of myth. I think you are the biggest bullshit talker on myth without actually trying to contribue anything to help myth in fact the reverse by insulting and belittleing the few dedicated players left on the servers over petty games.

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby shadow » Sun May 31, 2015 9:45 am

drunken_deer wrote:Bagrada when are you going to realize your a joke of myth. I think you are the biggest bullshit talker on myth without actually trying to contribue anything to help myth in fact the reverse by insulting and belittleing the few dedicated players left on the servers over petty games.



derpken when are you going to realize what I'm keepin the game spirit alive, while you enjoying circle jerking with your herp derp fags friends contributing nothing to MYTH and community except holding faggotorium.

Two Smoking Guns
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Two Smoking Guns » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:09 am

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Myth doesn't have enough fire anymore. We need people who are motivated to talking shit, being assholes, and making the game competitive again. Its just all been exhausted. The people good enough to win a MWC already have, and those who aren't good enough to, realize they never will at this point, and don't care either. Its a dead end street.


Ok you short, ugly, Pennsatuckian hillbilly that probably had no shoes till you were 10.

Dickhead that pretty much fucked up M3 multiplayer all by yourself.

How am I doing? Hey, I feel more competitive already!!!

Two Smoking Guns
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Two Smoking Guns » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:29 am

shadow wrote:Conan V8 right. Absolutely right. CloGGed.
but why u written here ? you stop rollin in 2011

drunken with switch sucking a dick again. Again and again and again, eternal faggots.
WE DON'T NEED MORE DEERS, GRU ETC

and that's not about throwning few hundreds dollars in asmo's asshole to start shit show

just

THE END


Ok you square-headed, baboon-humping, ignorant, anti-social, waste of Putins spooge.

How in hell do you think anything would be better if you eliminated average players and teams?

I bet you live in your parents basement there in St. Pete, and don't go out much.

Hey, this is geat fun!!!

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby shadow » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Two Smoking Guns wrote:
shadow wrote:Conan V8 right. Absolutely right. CloGGed.
but why u written here ? you stop rollin in 2011

drunken with switch sucking a dick again. Again and again and again, eternal faggots.
WE DON'T NEED MORE DEERS, GRU ETC

and that's not about throwning few hundreds dollars in asmo's asshole to start shit show

just

THE END


Ok you square-headed, baboon-humping, ignorant, anti-social, waste of Putins spooge.

How in hell do you think anything would be better if you eliminated average players and teams?

I bet you live in your parents basement there in St. Pete, and don't go out much.

Hey, this is geat fun!!!


Sup tsg
find soundtrack to your life
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQ-HTOtNxg[/youtube]

everytime I read your post this theme playing in my head

Souly
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm
Contact:

Re: MWC 2015

Postby Souly » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm

:lol: lol lol


Return to “Free For All”