The Cu Classic official TA's

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 02:36

You can ignore all the other TA's here is your current TA's from someone who knows wtf is going on as far as player skill in 2016, not 2004 sorry to all you has beens.

High 4 balls

Eastwind - He's definitely back to his normal self now that he has fixed his internet. His game is well-rounded can play passive,aggressive & smart depending on the situations. The only thing I would like to see from him is slightly more consistency.
Arzenic - He almost never has a bad game and is a player you can give a role and not have to worry about at all. He could be more aggressive at times, but overall he is a top 5 player atm.
Cruniac - I think the thing that allows him to be in this top tier with EW & Arzenic right now is being one of the few really good players that has an aggressive play style. Sometimes this style makes him have bad games, but other times he carries the team because of it.
Dantski - Dantski is a less positive Arzenic. He's solid all around, but for what ever reason he doubts his ability so it puts him just slightly below the other 3 people ahead of him.

4 balls

Limp - Limp is one of the few guys on myth that has the it factor. Whatever team he is on is better because of his presence in being able to bring a team together. His weakness is not taking power unit sets enough.
Asmodian - Probably better than you.
Paris - He's taken a step up recently. It seems like he has had a little more care recently in tournament games so has been making less stupid decisions. He also seems like one of those guys that increases the moral of the teams that he is on.

Low 4 balls

Gekko - He is a player I had normally rated as a solid 4 baller in the past. I still rate him at that level all-time, but it seems too often that not he comes out with average dmg ratios when he's suppose to be a top 10 player on myth. Overall a player you can trust as far as game type and smart play though.
Adrenaline - He's still a dangerous player when he gets into a BC situation with someone, but he still struggles with map awareness and puts himself in bad situations.
Chron - Chron is a solid BC player and at times can play really smart as well. He's pretty inactive though. He will do his role but I don't think he makes people around him better like an Arz,Limp or Eastwind.
Ghengis - One of the better BC players on myth, but not up to his old BC mark. He gets too aggressive at times and puts himself in bad situations.

High 3 balls

Tirri - He's still a threat based on having a high ceiling, but he makes bad decisions often now and obviously his bc ability isn't anywhere close to his all time high. Is his bad decision making due to care? Probably, but it doesn't change the fact that it happens often.
Ratking - High 3 might actually be too high for him with the ways he's been playing, but he is one of those players that is a big team player with the team he is on so that ups his influence a bit.
Lizardking - He can play great at times, but other times really bad. I feel like he tries to make plays too often when there is no play to be made so that's why he isn't consistent.

3 balls
Trevelyan - He's not a player that's going to force game winning plays. If he has the right unit set though eh can provide you with consistent solid play as a role player.
Zak - He might be the best of the 3 ballers. He's a solid all around player, but he is going to wow you with his play.
Kryptos - He's really active and looks good against the lesser players. When he goes up against good players though he struggles. He will probably be solid in a draft tournament where he won't have to play a really goo team.
Ska - He's really rusty. When he gets rid of some of that rust off he will be a solid role player that you can trust.
Slate - Same as always. An above average BC players that doesn't have a good eye for 2t play.
Garrick - Good clicking abilities, but not someone who will carry a game. Average eye for 2t play.


Low 3 balls

Lord Scary Owl - he's active, he cares and he's ok at BC. He still has a very average eye for 2-team play.
Akira - A decent role player, but he won't overwhelm you.
Wwo - old man wwo will always provide you some decent play.
Shadow - erratic play. He will give you high 3 ball play or 2 ball play.
Hmp - same thing as shadow, just a different style player than him.
Rabican - He was really good before, now he literally doesn't care. His natural my thing ability still makes him an ok player.
Argos - decent role player.

High 2 balls

nitro - I really like nitro as a player. A smart well-rounded player, but he is super inactive.
Flatline - an agressive style player that doesn't have top notch BC ability to make him a really good player.
Coca-Cola - maybe I rated him too low. He's a solid player, but he has a lot to learn about the game. He might be good with more experience.
Funk - He will have his really good ratio games, but he doesn't have a good eye for 2t play.
Shaitan - Same as any old good player that comes back. Not very good anymore, but they have the experience in 2t play that makes them better than your average mother.
Killerking - same as Fun, but probably less bc ability and a little bit better eye for 2t play.
Sharkdrivingabuss - at times he plays like a solid 3 baller and at other times he literally just rolls over. If he focused on consistency he would be really solid.


2 balls or lower

Cheezefist - Inactive, I wouldn't mind teaming with him he seems like a pretty smart guy.
garnish - I haven't seen him play enough
SomeLoser - Just came back maybe he will be a low 3-baller if he gets active.
Jeff the Meek - Hasn't played in forever. I hear he use to be really good, but people that come back to this game that haven't played for awhile are usually average to below average.
Scratch - he won't force bad blunder plays, but if you pressure him then he might. He got 400+ dmg with trow 1 time so there's that.
Bachner - No idea but I'll call him Lord Bach.
Father Xmas - He will gift wrap you good ratios.
Tycho X - No idea
switch - good guy, not very good though.
Revan - I don't really know, he's not going to go suicide though.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 04:32

Holy fuck did you just rate yourself above me? Not to even mention Gekko and Ghengis.. That is truly laughable.

And if you want to bring up my finals performance... Paris woke me up 5 minutes before the match with a Facebook message... I got up and smoked a joint and then played. No breakfast, groggy and high as a kite. Certainly not a good indicator of how I actually play.

And how the fuck are people still talking about my "bad map awareness". You have no idea how aware I am. Take a better look sometime or actually team with me with discord. I am very aware of what is going on at all times.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 05:14

adrenaline wrote:Holy fuck did you just rate yourself above me? Not to even mention Gekko and Ghengis.. That is truly laughable


Easy, I'm better than each of you in 2t play right now. Also I'm not basing this off the finals I didn't watch any of the games.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 05:16

Holy fuck... You've actually lost your mind. If you truly believe that, you are truly an idiot.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 05:34

There's nothing to be believed, there's reality. I've constantly finished higher than any single player in any and all 2t tournaments since 2013 with the exception of maybe Cruniac & GKG. The only constant over that time period? ME

If I'm on your team you're at least going to the finals and probably winning it. Prove me wrong in the Cu Classic, oh that's right you can't because you are worse than me.

MWC13 - win
Draft tournament 13 A - win
Draft tournament 13 B - win
TWS 14 - win
MWC 14 - finals
MWC 15 - win
Draft tournament 15 - finals
TWS 16 - finals
MWC 16 - win

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 05:37

LOL. Myth's most delusional player ever, ladies and gentlemen.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby switch » 06 Sep 2016, 05:38

Was there no draft tournament in 2014?

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 05:42

Asmodian wrote: Prove me wrong in the Cu Classic, oh that's right you can't because you are worse than me.


Have fun finishing lower than me. If you like you can post all your pre-excuses now so you have them on hand.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 05:53

Finishing higher in a team tournament does not mean you are a better 2t player than everyone you finished above... As if I actually even have to say that. You piggybacked better players for most of your wins and you were certainly never a standout performer. But please... Keep coming at me with twisted logic.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 06:04

Your logic is terrible. I rated people above me that I've had better tournament success then in the past 3 years so obviously that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying my teams have constantly won or at least reached the finals and been competitive in them for 9 tournaments straight over a 3 year span because I am one of the best players.

LOL I sure piggy backed that MWC 15 win where I had the best performance by a wide margin in the finals. Man I hate when I piggy back 5 of those tournaments I listed that I was captain for, because you know that what captains do, they just piggy back there way to consistently win.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 06:09

Beat you in TWS and this MWC. Honestly, I can't even take you seriously anymore. This had to have been a troll post. No other explanation makes sense.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 06:13

You beat me this MWC? I didn't lose 1 match that I attended this whole MWC and I played in the finals. Way to beat me.

That TWS is the only thing you will be able to have over me for the rest of the existence of myth 2 tournaments.

Again YOU WILL finish lower that me in the Cu Classic because it's pretty much been the standard for the past 3 years. I notice you haven't responded to that statement yet because you know it's a foregone conclusion.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 06:18

We don't even know what the teams will be yet, moron. Are you some kind of Mormon Oracle? Get a grip on reality, scrub.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 06:21

That's how confident I am that I'm better than you. I know I will finish higher regardless of the assigned teams because my influence on a team is much greater than yours. EZ game EZ LIFE.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 06:33

Don't confuse confidence with stupidity. If you were better than me you wouldn't be a lifetime 0-40 against me 1v1.

User avatar
sharkdrivingabus
Posts: 165
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 03:29
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby sharkdrivingabus » 06 Sep 2016, 11:52

Yessss! viewtopic.php?f=8&p=28984#p28984

My TA is very accurate. Good job asmo.

Only one clarification: I had a brief and glorious 3 week return to myth in the summer. Now that it's after Labor Day, I am re-retired and will not be playing in the Cu classic.

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 06 Sep 2016, 19:53

Literally noone in the community thinks you're a 4 baller and you never will be, you look like a delusional idiot, get over it. You can check literally every TA and comment ever made on the subject. Now shut the fuck up before we send rawr to smash you again, 5th place.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 944
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 06 Sep 2016, 19:57

Lizard King wrote:Literally noone in the community thinks you're a 4 baller and you never will be, you look like a delusional idiot, get over it. You can check literally every TA and comment ever made on the subject. Now shut the fuck up before we send rawr to smash you again, 5th place.


asmo ~ high 3
gekko ~ high 4 or maybe even 5
adren ~ 4

idiot asmo, kilg is right

refer here for accurate ratings
http://forum.gateofstorms.net/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=3427

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 21:20

LSO, you are in no position to make accurate ratings.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 944
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 06 Sep 2016, 21:37

adrenaline wrote:LSO, you are in no position to make accurate ratings.

pissed because gekko is better than you?
I was trying to defend you, asmo still is worse than you or gekko though
I can see talent

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 21:59

You all just got smashed 5-2 in a MWC finals after talking like it was going to be a cake walk for WTC. Respect your superiors you filthy animals.

adrenaline wrote:LSO, you are in no position to make accurate ratings.



Gekko
Posts: 52
Joined: 06 Dec 2012, 11:24
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Gekko » 06 Sep 2016, 22:02

Asmo, 1vs1. Anytime.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 22:03

called out.

wwo
Posts: 832
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby wwo » 06 Sep 2016, 22:06

Oh, shit. Gek sacrificing that nice guy image! I love him even more. I think I just felt the slightest pang of guilt for not trying harder.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 22:10

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:
adrenaline wrote:pissed because gekko is better than you?


is he? i like gekko a lot as a player... but i don't think he is better than me.

Gekko
Posts: 52
Joined: 06 Dec 2012, 11:24
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Gekko » 06 Sep 2016, 22:12

Adren. 1vs1. anytime.

... let's get this shit sorted out.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 22:50

I haven't played a 1v1 in a long time, but ya I'm down for it. Never been one to shy away from a duel ;)

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 06 Sep 2016, 22:59

Sure I'll 1v1 sometime.

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby tirri » 06 Sep 2016, 23:00

Geks. 1v1. Any time

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 06 Sep 2016, 23:58

You lost 1v1 to rawr, asmo. Rawr. Let that sink in.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby switch » 07 Sep 2016, 00:01

Gekko vs Adrenaline vs Asmodian vs Tirri 1v1 micro tournament

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 944
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 07 Sep 2016, 00:02

adrenaline wrote:You lost 1v1 to rawr, asmo. Rawr. Let that sink in.

did he omg?!!!

even ive pwned rawr 5 -2
god asmo 3 balls... 3 balls

also adren I didn't say you were bad, but I mainly favor gecko because of what a great guy he is

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 07 Sep 2016, 00:57

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:
adrenaline wrote:You lost 1v1 to rawr, asmo. Rawr. Let that sink in.

did he omg?!!!

even ive pwned rawr 5 -2
god asmo 3 balls... 3 balls

also adren I didn't say you were bad, but I mainly favor gecko because of what a great guy he is


He didn't just lose, he got totally fucking rolled, it wasn't even close. Yeah smo is on a real upswing gois, gotten beaten the fuck down by rawr after running his mouth, finished 2nd in TWS, 5th in MWC, and is currently about to get his shit pushed in by the usually docile Gekko whom can't even can't handle your brainwashed cult mentality bro. The downward spiral is real.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Sep 2016, 01:42

its amusing to see people like kilg talk shit from the sidelines when he is afraid to 1v1 himself and is probly even worse than asmo in 1v1.

keep up the cheerleading kilg.

limp
Posts: 188
Joined: 02 Mar 2013, 01:59
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby limp » 07 Sep 2016, 02:16

all i can say here is sup champs

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 07 Sep 2016, 02:42

Holy shit, do you have a Kilgrath poster on your wall gkg? The obsession is creepily real, as is the hypocrisy, coming from some idiot that refuses to participate in any tourney yet writes 1000 page essay commentaries in forums no one will ever read. You have way too much free time brah, no ones buying the whole fake wife story either.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Sep 2016, 03:35

keep living vicariously through your big-daddy rawr, kilg. If you want to talk shit about asmo's 1v1, then maybe you should be the one to 1v1 him seeing as you placed well below him in the last 1v1 tournament. I am sure he would be more than willing to play you, just as he did akira and rawr. you scared brah?

let us know when you want to back up yur own talk by playing yourself. maybe then we can take yur 1v1 shittalk seriously instead of falling on the floor in uncontrollable laughter. it's like watching brandon hex talk shit about akira's 1v1 abilities by hiding behind tirri. so hilarious.

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 07 Sep 2016, 03:56

Well there's the ultimate myth desperation/nerd rage comment "1VS1'S LOL". If I wanted to 1v1 some shitty newb id hop on with obelix every morning, not to mention been there done that. Srsly, who hasn't kicked the shit out of smo. You bore me, as does your buttlove for your mediocre pal.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Sep 2016, 04:08

Who hasn't kicked the shit out of smo? Well, akira for one. You for two. All this from you, a guy who was swept 3-0 by drunken deer in the last 1v1 tournament and placed well below asmo. all bark, no bite. so pathetic.

but hey, if you want a bigger challenge, I am more than happy to give you a shot at me in 1v1. you wouldn't be scared would you? Or you can send your big-daddy rawr at me. Either way.

Yea didn't think so.

Go run along now kiddie. As you would say, you've been dismissed.

adrenaline
Posts: 1638
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby adrenaline » 07 Sep 2016, 04:27

Pull your dicks out everyone. It's measuring time.

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 07 Sep 2016, 04:49

Swept by drunken deer? lahl bitch plz, if no one took you srsly before that's more than enough to never believe anything you've ever said, not to mention no 1v1 tourney worth two shits has happened in the last 10 years.

1v1's and 1v1 tournies were cool when there was a large player pool of great players and you weren't playing the same 10 annoying douchebags over and over. And yes, everyone has kicked the shit out of Smo repeated times in 1v1 and otherwise. I believe that goes without saying. Still laughing about the rawr stomping though, the care was through the roof just to get mashed up like that. You're a desperate and annoying tool, repetitive and generally stupid/vexing in the preposterous shit you say/think is important. In other words, you're a plebe and you bore me.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 07 Sep 2016, 05:11

Lizard King wrote:Well there's the ultimate myth desperation/nerd rage comment "1VS1'S LOL". If I wanted to 1v1 some shitty newb id hop on with obelix every morning, not to mention been there done that. Srsly, who hasn't kicked the shit out of smo. You bore me, as does your buttlove for your mediocre pal.


Man you might be the most full of shit player I've ever seen in the forums. I beat akira & Ratking before losing to rawr. I've beaten rawr several times he's going to eventually get a win over me because he's decent at 1v1.

You on the other hand you have no ground to stand on. Last time you talked shit we ended up doing a best of 7 series where I went up on you 3-1 and you said "I got to go we can finish this another time". Of course it never got finished. Knowing you, yo will deny this being you're the same guy who supposedly won some MWC that no one knows about.


PS: 1v1 isn't my strength and even with that there's very few people that can claim they have beaten me more than I 've beat them. That list consist of: Adren,GKG,Gekko,Samuel,Tirri and that might be it...

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Sep 2016, 05:18

Lizard King wrote:Swept by drunken deer? lahl bitch plz, if no one took you srsly before that's more than enough to never believe anything you've ever said


I was hoping you would say something like this, but I didn't think you were stupid enough to actually say it. Thanks for continuously reaching lower than my lowest expectations for you.

Everyone behold the hilarity that is drunken deer sweeping kilgrath 3-0 in a 1v1 tournament match in all of its glory:

Image

Films to be seen here: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/MFC13QR/rounds/218

It even includes the bonus of a game played on kilg's long-time favorite and supposedly best map/game of float ctf, with him achieving basically 0 dmg (slightly negative even).

This almost feels criminal. I feel like I am beating up on a defenseless child. Maybe I should stop.

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 07 Sep 2016, 05:28

adrenaline wrote:You lost 1v1 to rawr, asmo. Rawr. Let that sink in.


I've also beat him in at least 3 series what's your point. I'm not afraid to 1v1 people so eventually someones going to get a win over me.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:56
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby switch » 07 Sep 2016, 06:07

Drunken dear is a highly underrated player and captain. Drunken Irishman captained teams to at least DE4 status, if not finals. His culinary training in London no doubt requires most of his time now.

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Lizard King » 07 Sep 2016, 07:17

I don't recall any games in meaningless 1v1's with drunken deer in some crappy tourney, thanks for proving my point about the way too much time/no life/no wife thing. Remember being triple land wighted? You're the only player in history it's happened to. Still, nobody cares but you and your crappy sidekick. The reek of desperation on you is pretty bad, almost as bad as you cowering out of mwc after getting crushed by Syn. I feel bad for your caretaker, you must break like 8 keyboards every day mashing out retarded shit no one will ever read. (:

As for you smo as I recall through myth history I've dominated you as a player always, nothing to prove there. The stupid 1v1's you're talking about never went 3-1, but with you luckily going 2-2 somehow before dipping. Go find the films/games, I'm sure they're there somewhere; if this retard can waste time finding ancient games so can you. Anyways, that's the closest you've ever coming to getting close to my paygrade bro, a lucky tie. Revel in it you weird cultist, you suck and the community agrees. Already told you to shut the fuck up 3 years ago.


Pogue
Posts: 1205
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Pogue » 08 Sep 2016, 01:33

Do you plebs not have jobs? Jesus Christ...

Things to take from this thread:

Asmo's TA's suck.
Adrenaline is right...again.
GKG is still obsessed with Kilg for some reason.

Why do you retards even start new threads for the same argument?

switch wrote:Drunken dear is a highly underrated player and captain.


LOL you're fucking joking right?

dac
Posts: 593
Joined: 24 Feb 2013, 02:40
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby dac » 08 Sep 2016, 01:56

Pogue wrote:Do you plebs not have jobs? Jesus Christ...

Things to take from this thread:

Asmo's TA's suck.
Adrenaline is right...again.
GKG is still obsessed with Kilg for some reason.

Why do you retards even start new threads for the same argument?

switch wrote:Drunken dear is a highly underrated player and captain.


LOL you're fucking joking right?



adding to your list

pogue came back butthurt for some reason (dafuq bro?)
and you used to play myth in your office (or so you claimed) so the jobs thing is a bit weak :)

i fuckin missed you bro, why the butthurt?

Asmodian
Posts: 1486
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: The Cu Classic official TA's

Postby Asmodian » 08 Sep 2016, 05:38

Pogue now uses his office time to post gay porn instead of play myth.


Return to “The Cu Classic”