ggs

par73
Posts: 2832
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

ggs

Postby par73 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:54 pm

we played hard and fought well, but came up short in the end. i'm surprised we matched up as well as we did 6v7.
in hindsight i wouldn't have wanted to be on any other team this mwc.

people can play the blame game about our match but eh fuck em. plenty of intangibles that effected outcome besides the actual game play.

rawr
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby rawr » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Ggs ! Fun summer of myth with you guys ! Hasta la vista baby

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby shadow » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm

rawr wrote:Ggs ! Fun summer of myth with you guys ! Hasta la vista baby


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hmg_fJ6A4k[/youtube]

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby shadow » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:10 pm

eeh
I expect better from Gents
but now - they history

Asmodian
Posts: 1467
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Asmodian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:25 pm

ggs gents, fun matches.

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby adrenaline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 am

Enjoyed the games for sure... good and close. My gf was yelling at me for the entire green acres game... really didnt have my head in that one... if it wasn't a tourney game i would definitely have had to drop... it was that bad :( women hate myth...

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Chohan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 am

Does your girlfriend have autism or something? How hard is it to respect someones hobbies. "I'll be done in 30 minutes" "ok, have fun"

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby adrenaline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 am

her hatred for myth started a few years ago when i blew off a beach day with our friends because i had to play a match... i think it was the 2012 finals. this time it was because we had to go to my aunt's bday party immediately after the match and it was a potluck and i wasn't helping her cook... i told her to shut the fuck up when the game started and she just fucking lost it.

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Chohan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:24 am

On a side note next time you have to bring food somewhere, I recently had them at a wedding reception and it was the most tasty addictive thing ever and have made them myself many times since. Cut up hotdogs into sections of 3-4 depending how big they are, cut strips of bacon and lay the bacon flat, lightly dust brown sugar on the bacon then take the hotdogs and roll the bacon around them then push a toothpick in to hold them in place, after that (have brown sugar in a bowl or on a plate) pat brown sugar on the bacon and hotdog. Place them in the oven at like 400° F for 18-22 minutes till bacon begins to brown. Everyone will love you forever and thank the gods you brought them when they start to eat them (make sure they are reheated or brought heated up though) before served.

*Sidenote you can add a dash of cayenne pepper to the brown sugar you roll them in for a spicier kick.

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby adrenaline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 am

that sounds fucking delicious. reminds me of this thing my friend brought to a pot luck a couple yrs ago... he is a chef though. he took a baking sheet, laid down a layer of bacon, brushed on bbq sauce, then a layer of pounded italian sausage... then bbq sauce, then bacon, then bbq sauce, and more sausage.... rolled it into a log and slow cooked it, then served it in slices. he called it bacon explosion. best thing i have ever tasted.

wwo
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:35 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby wwo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 am

Chohan wrote:Everyone will love you forever and thank the gods you brought them when they start to eat them (make sure they are reheated or brought heated up though) before served.

Not everyone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY[/youtube]

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby switch » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 am

Did or does your women play vidya games, Adrenaline?

My sure-fire method is to just blame Paris. Works 98% of the time.
(sorry, Paris). <3

tirri
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:01 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby tirri » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

this tournament was complete bull. if only i didnt have such an awesome real life id win thse stupif tourneys fuck you all

gents for life we will win the next one when i can show up


LL&L

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Honkey » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 pm

shoulda just stuck with "hand slipped off mouse"

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby adrenaline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:38 pm

No my gf doesn't play video games... she thinks they are immature, which is part of the reason she gives me a hard time when I play them. She is a little closed-minded, IMO.

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Chohan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

wwo wrote:
Chohan wrote:Everyone will love you forever and thank the gods you brought them when they start to eat them (make sure they are reheated or brought heated up though) before served.

Not everyone.


All my meat is fresh baby, buy it from a local farmer that raises and processes it all by himself.

shadow
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby shadow » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Chohan wrote:
wwo wrote:
Chohan wrote:Everyone will love you forever and thank the gods you brought them when they start to eat them (make sure they are reheated or brought heated up though) before served.

Not everyone.


All my meat is fresh baby, buy it from a local farmer that raises and processes it all by himself.


why are you so confident in Krok ?

Asmodian
Posts: 1467
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Asmodian » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:41 pm

tirri wrote:this tournament was complete bull. if only i didnt have such an awesome real life id win thse stupif tourneys fuck you all

gents for life we will win the next one when i can show up


LL&L


Image


Image

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby switch » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm

No my gf doesn't play video games... she thinks they are immature, which is part of the reason she gives me a hard time when I play them. She is a little closed-minded, IMO


How about Chess?

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Pogue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm

The people who cared most won. This is good for the future of myth. Long, sexless hours in front of a computer must not go unrewarded.

Image

Image

dac
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:40 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby dac » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 am

adrenaline wrote:No my gf doesn't play video games... she thinks they are immature, which is part of the reason she gives me a hard time when I play them. She is a little closed-minded, IMO.


dont worry guys i took a screenshot of this and sent it to her via fb.

anyway bro, better closed minded than closed legged. :) i'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to her

HeadHunterKC
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby HeadHunterKC » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 am

Let's be real.

It wasn't Bungie that killed Myth. It wasn't multiple servers going down over time. It wasn't the inability for the majority of people to host games.

It was girlfriends.

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby adrenaline » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:53 am

amen, brotha.

Father Xmas
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Father Xmas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm

adrenaline wrote:Enjoyed the games for sure... good and close. My gf was yelling at me for the entire green acres game... really didnt have my head in that one... if it wasn't a tourney game i would definitely have had to drop... it was that bad :( women hate myth...


well adren, u should be glad ur not too much into soccer, i can tell ud live a nightmare ... especially when ur gf couldnt see u for 1 whole month because of mwc + soccer wc. and then u promise her to go out just after soccer world cup finals ... but there is extra time and u tell her u cant go out, and she doesnt want understand ...

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Chohan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Father Xmas wrote:
adrenaline wrote:Enjoyed the games for sure... good and close. My gf was yelling at me for the entire green acres game... really didnt have my head in that one... if it wasn't a tourney game i would definitely have had to drop... it was that bad :( women hate myth...


well adren, u should be glad ur not too much into soccer, i can tell ud live a nightmare ... especially when ur gf couldnt see u for 1 whole month because of mwc + soccer wc. and then u promise her to go out just after soccer world cup finals ... but there is extra time and u tell her u cant go out, and she doesnt want understand ...


This just in 5 myth games and a few fagball games take up 168 hours a week.

Cutard
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Cutard » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 pm

FXmas is probably conversing with a mummified corpse in his closet so I wouldn't question the logic too much.

Adren is totally going to Chris Benoit his family in a decade or so and I don't feel like anybody will blame him.

par73
Posts: 2832
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby par73 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:30 pm

at least he'll get away with it then

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby Pogue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Lets be serious, a lack of girlfriends keeps myth alive. Just ask Asmo and GKG. Two guys constantly stratting over a computer game wouldn't get within 10 feet of a vagina. Thank Asmo's lack of snatch for your precious tournament people.

User avatar
falcon
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby falcon » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm

GGS to whoever and won whatever, miss myth!!

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ggs

Postby switch » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm

FALCON

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmIpbBOSvI[/youtube]


Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”